• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your opinion on mickey gameplay.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
i have seen clips where you an fihgt as mickey against cerebus and xaldin....i cant wait to use him cos i looks mad XD

Sora_aroS

i tink mickey was fun and i think it was cool to be able 2 use the king.. but i never used him outside of a boss battle....i wanna fight heartless wit him

khfanatic23

Mickey saved my butt a lot in beaty and the beast against the member from orginzation 13 on my scoreboard i used him 5 times
ss-002.jpg

HeartofTwilight

I used Mickey with Xaldin. It was actually kind of funny. The white screen came up and naturally i chose not to give up. All of a sudden i was playing as the king. I didn't know what the hell i was doing so i just kind of pressed triangle like it told me to. I found it really hard to actually fight with him, but boy was it a releif when Sora woke up with heath about a semi circle around his head. I really didn't even know it was an option. is it only xaldin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back