• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denki-Kurai

I thought of this in class.(really boring)
If you could control/create nobodies/heartless what would your nobody/heartless be?

Name of nobody/heartless :
Appearence:
Attacks:
Reaction commands for the attacks:
and if you'd like your org. name, weapon, appearance, and attacks.
For example:

Name of nobody/heartless : Burning Chaos
Appearence: Like a neoshadow but red with black flames on its hands, feet, and antenne's
Attacks:Dancing flames, Dark inferno
Reaction commands for the attacks: Dancing flames: Aim Set Fire!, Dark inferno: Hellraiser

Dancing flames- Makes clones of itself made entirerly of flames.
Aim Set Fire!- Attacks the clone which sets your weapon on fire letting you to fire flames from your weapon.
Dark Inferno- Launches a giant fire ball of black flames into the sky which rains meteors.
Hellraiser- Attack the gian fire ball (while dodging the meteors) sending it flying towards the enemy causing an explosion knocking your enemy into the air open to your attacks.

Org- Unfourtunate fourteen
Name- HaiXsaI #14
Weapon- Flaming bow and arrow(black bow with red symbols on it with a flaming black arrow)
Appearence- Slim body, Pitch black hair that covers one side of my face(yeah like zexon) with red eyes.
Attacks- Arrow inferno- Sends a flurry of flaming arrows at the enemy
Oath to flames-Covers body in a flame armor
Soul of flames(used as a last resort) become fire itself.

Yeah long and boring right? Well just do the section you want.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Name of nobody/heartless : Cirmson Ninjas
Appearence: they move so fast you cannot see them...all you see is a crimson blur.
Attacks/Reaction commands for the attacks: Poison darts, mekkimaru blade - combination of slashes, dokuganryu - raging flame attack, ultimate shuriken annihilation - does exactly what it says on the tin.

Org Name: The Extreme One
Name: Xiao Ryuken
Orginization #: 0
Weapon(s): Telekinesis
Appearance: Takes the appearence of your worst Nightmare!
Element: All
(made this on another thread somewhere)

Denki-Kurai

yeah i think i remmeber you. lol
You were that guy who someone(can't remmeber their name) said you were spaming the thread and that it was cheating to be immortal.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hehehehehe.....ye thats me. bt i weren't spammin, the guy was jus jealous he didn't think of it first.

Sexy Angel
Name of nobody/heartless : Gravimage
Appearence: Dark Purple
Attacks:Graviti Attacks. Creates a dimension like a sphere around sora and attacks in all directions (like Roxas's Keyblades in KH2FM when sora obtains them)
Reaction commands for the attacks: none =P Gravimage owns all
:toungesmile:

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Org name: Kixra
Name of nobody/heartless :Mirrored Angel
Appearence: Short white hair, with black underneath and light blue streaks. Very pale blue eyes, close to white
Attacks: copies others attacks, mirror dance, [uses all elemental attacks]
Flash Flood
Rolling thunder
rain storm
Blizzard
Instant freeze
Overgrowth
earthquake
Forest fire

Reaction commands for the attacks: Broken reflection[ she spins a mirror in front of you and breaks it with oen kick, casting stop on you for several seconds. But, you can hit triangle and do the the same to her] And glass rain[ she jumps up and starts to spin throwing down glass shards at you. If you fai lto react you'll be stopped again. again do the same to her]
and if you'd like your org. name, weapon, appearance, and attacks.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
Well i did make an organization member up so here it is:

Org Name: The Fire Duplicate
Name: Xanvi
Organization #: XIV (14)
Weapon(s): Keyblades One-winged Angel and Oblivion
Appearance: Average Organization coat, pretty heavy, and black hair,
Element: Fire
Reaction Commands: 1) When Xanvi grabs the player after duplicating hi fire forms and gives them his keyblades, pressing triangle when the time is right allows the player to hit Xanvi's head and continously press triangle when forms come on the attack.
2) When Xanvi begins to hurl his keyblades, the reaction command allows you to avoid it and a final allows you to hurl yours.

Yeah, ive been thinknig about it alot :p

X.Hyades.X

Name of nobody/heartless :Desperado...
Appearence:kind of like the samurai, but black, and the designs of it are green, it has four arms, and the katanas have a pistol attachment, like cervantes' nirvana in soul calibur...
Attacks:blast, dash, slash, n gash~it fires all four pistols at once, then immediately appear behind you and slashes all four blades at your middle, then to your sides...
Deviant assault~just a series of spins...with highspeed gunshots and horizontal slashs alternating...
Reaction commands for the attacks:backfire~ya just duck da shots and the desperado ends up gettin hit wit its own bullets, stunning it...~for b, d, s, n g...

Org- The shaded inquisitor...
Name- Loennix... /based on my name/
Weapon- Gunblade... /like revolver, but pitch black, 6feet long, light green cylinder and blade edge/
Element /figure id add this/- green fire/dark energy
Appearence- body shape similar to Lexaeus, but closer to roxas...only a little taller...brown skin, almost shaved black hair, dark brown eyes...midnight shades...
Attacks- Skewer~a series of rapid thrusts of my gunblade...hey, if sephiroth can have a cheapaz rapid-hitting move, then so can i...
Loenheart~just squalls lionheart limit break lol...jus betta...since I do it...
Limit Break~leaps at you, slashing down, causing a shockwave of dark energy upon landing...
Burnout~sends a green fireball at you...
Zodiarc~slashes, sending an arc of dark energy...
Overdrive~sends a fissure along the ground towards you, which explodes to an eruption of a dark energy/green fire synthesis pillar...
Necros~dark energy coarses throughout my body... /think of it as a mix of what cloud, sephiroth, and saix does...

hey, i was bored, so sue me...

Wisdom Booigi

Organization XIII Name: The Shiny Crystal
Name: Janus (he has another name, but rather be called that)
Organziation Number: 1.5 (please don't complain about the number)
Appearance: Organization Coat, brown hair, blue eyes, white.
Element: Darkness and Crystal
Weapons: Crystal Sword
Reactions: Counterattack and Flipside
Reaction Happenings: 1. In counterattack, when Janus is using a crystal, Sora will knock it back at him and do the same attack he was about to do, failure and you will be stunned.
2. In flipside, Janus will get a rectangle around him and teleport, Sora can flipside with him to stun him and attack
Attacks: Crystal Attack (Depends on the Crystal), Normal, Gaze, Element Shot (Fire, Ice, Thunder, Darkness), Card Summoning.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Org. Nickname: Radiant Warrior
Name: Xalnon
Orginization #: 18
Weapon(s):Demon Chain - a long katana (roughly 5'3''/ 5'4'') that breaks apart and launches forward like a whip
Abilities: Spirit Laser, Spirit Meteor, Spirit Twister, Spirit Destruction Bomb (Special)
Appearance: slender and moderately muscular with a decent tan/ 5'10''/ fair brown hair and brown eyes (when in a battle eyes become a pale blue)
Element: Spirit
Nobodies: Monks (assaults you with spiritual energy from a distance, but if you let him be, he will meditate for a short period of time and, when fully charged, will steal all of your magic to fully heal himself)

*in signature

Last edited:

Sora910

Name of nobody/heartless :Nobody:Silver Warriors.
Appearence:They are silver and have a six pack,carry a sword.
Attacks:Swift Sword
Reaction commands for the attacks:Jumps high in the air and comes down hard.

Org Name: "Silent Tornado"
Name: Soxej(Sahkay)has nothing to do with naruto
Organization #: XII 12
Weapon(s): 5 lances
Appearance: Black cloak,black hair,bandana covering eyes,and wears dog tag
Element: Wind
Saying: "WIND,WIND,WIND"

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
(My RP character elsewhere.)
Perfered Name: OmniChaos
Org name: "Merciless Assassian"
Organization #: 15
Weapons: Two arm-mounted weapons. The left, a sword and the right, a spear. The two weponds are complete arm weponds. They materialize at the shoulders and work their way down to the wepond it self. OmniChaos can transfer the power of Chaos through the weponds to make them more deadly.
Appearence: Black hair with a touch of dark blue that reflects the glimmer of the sun. Light blue eyes.
>>Click<<
Element: Chaos
Abilities:
-Chaos Bolt: A basic lightning bolt blessed with the power of Chaos
-Chaos Charge: Power charges up in Omni's hands. After a few seconds of charging, it is released, causing a huge shockwave. Omni is immobile while Charging.
-Perpes ruina: A giant beam of Chaos
-Final Chaotic Blast: An insane ammount of energy is quickly drawn into Omni, releasing a giant blast that fires in all directions within a 500 foot diameter. Drains Omni completely.
Also able to use all forms of magic.

Name of Heartless: Has several, but I will only mention the best one: "Fallen Angel of Chaos" Heartless. It is the only one of it's type and it is Omni's Guardian. About the size of the Spectra. Knows all of the same forms of magic Omni knows (ex: fire, darkness, light, ect.). Weapons similiar to Omni's. Can fuse with Omni to become a form of armor for him.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
well thougt out Denki-Kurai. i like the profile you came up with. and this post isn't boring. if i weren't busy i might make a profile too. maybe later. and good job to the rest of you as well. (Crystal Sword is my favorite weapon of all the posts and Flipside reaction sounds cool. <-both by Wisdom Booigi)

Post #50! =] new status as a gummi ship builder now^.^

Wisdom Booigi

Thanks! But here is the edited information:
The Crystal Attack should be Crystal Attack\Heal. And also there is called, Counterheal, this reaction command is during the Crystal Heal, when Janus is healing, Sora jumps over his head and gets healed, so also, about the "Falling Angel of Chaos" can be like this: "Falling Chaos Angel" thought about that when I was typing this.

Denki-Kurai

well thougt out Denki-Kurai. i like the profile you came up with. and this post isn't boring. if i weren't busy i might make a profile too. maybe later. and good job to the rest of you as well. (Crystal Sword is my favorite weapon of all the posts and Flipside reaction sounds cool. <-both by Wisdom Booigi)

Thank You. Can't wait to see how your's will turn out.:thumbsup:

Dark Sora 07

Organization Name: Xewnid
Nickname: The Enlightened One
Org. Number: #17
Appearance: Has jet black hair similar looking to Sora's, tan skin, and brown eyes, height is 5'7".
Element: Time & Space
Weapons: Dual Keyblades: Hourglass & Voyager
Abilities: Can transport people to the past, present, or future; can send them to another universe;
can change, fix, stop, forward, and reverse time; can travel to other galaxies.
Attacks: Morning Glory, High Noon, Evening Shower, Midnight Blitz, Nebula Explosion, Black Abyss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back