• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Most Memorable Chi Moment!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Let's liven up these "living quarters" a bit more, shall we?

As with any other game, we must have had our fair share of memorable moments in Chi. Be it defeating your first Morning Star, HPing your first SR+ card, standing in awe of the sheer amount of damage L666 High Wizard deals you... or anything else, really!

One of our fellow players, YukiYashaH, snapped this screenshot and have shared it with us:

uwsj4qC.png

Look at the skills activating! Look at the tiny sliver of HP the High Wizard had left! But alas, that wicked bolt of levin knocked her out in spite of the steadfast bravery and unrelenting resolve she had displayed before the abomination. That said, it must have been a truly memorable moment for her, although she must have had experienced things way more interesting than this!

So, we'd like to hear from you, you, and you, every one of you: what's your most memorable moment throughout your Chi career? Remember, it doesn't have to be positive experiences; negative ones count as well! Or you know, just about anything that, upon happening to you, left such an impression that was burned into your memory, and thus have lingered until right now and been refusing to leave.

Come, share away and let your experiences be heard!

Last edited:

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I still remember being absolutely floored back in the public beta when I fought the first Large Body.

"How am I supposed to fight this?!"​ or some such reaction.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
The time when Subspecies was just released.

スクウェア・エニックス BRIDGE | ゲーãƒ*・コミュニティ| SQUARE ENIX BRIDGE

Boss missions to defeat 5 x Behemoth Subspecies above Level 45, and 1 x above Level 65.

During this period, many parties formed alliances, mine as well. When we met a formidable opponent, we set up chatrooms, a community board, battle strategy sessions on how to handle it.

19 hours non-stop were spent to clear the above missions, out of which at least 6-10 members from each team stayed throughout. A constant continuation of the chain count, ensuring all bosses are defeated despite the time (back then a failure to defeat will decrease the boss level).

Even the top teams took till 7PM to clear their missions. Level 95 Behemoth Subspecies, an almost impossible task.

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
heart95key95.blogspot.com
LC'd my Xion SR+ with another LC'd Xion SR+. Most horrible moment. Memorable. Memorable.

P.S.: Still have not HP'd that card until today. Too scared to touch it again. My scar would hurt.

Nial

Awards
talking about memorable...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

first time in S rank :D! Is any of you guys in Ursus 9 this week? If yes, you're gonna destroy us! :'D

Sidus

Totally defeated Snake #1:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

the other times we faced them, we were defeated miserably. I'm in Ursus #6.

YukiYashaH

Awards
uwsj4qC.png

Look at the skills activating! Look at the tiny sliver of HP the High Wizard had left! But alas, that wicked bolt of levin knocked her out in spite of the steadfast bravery and unrelenting resolve she had displayed before the abomination. That said, it must have been a truly memorable moment for her, although she must have had experienced things way more interesting than this!
ahah my print ooh <3 *feeling famous*
Memorable indeed D: I don't know if I got mad or sad or happy at that moment, a flood of emotions... And I never had the same luck again while facing the remaining 29 for the mission >_> And I don't dare to touch them again aaah D:
Altough I must second this:
I still remember being absolutely floored back in the public beta when I fought the first Large Body.

"How am I supposed to fight this?!"​ or some such reaction.
But for the Jewelry Bag. If I remember correctly, one of the first missions from Dwarf Woodlands was to defeat a Jewelry Bag that was in the way. I died so many times I went to a crazy grindig before trying again D: Everytime I see a Jewelry Bag mission I feel a hint of fear reminiscing about that time... D:

Nial

Awards
But for the Jewelry Bag. If I remember correctly, one of the first missions from Dwarf Woodlands was to defeat a Jewelry Bag that was in the way. I died so many times I went to a crazy grindig before trying again D: Everytime I see a Jewelry Bag mission I feel a hint of fear reminiscing about that time... D:

omg same! there was that mission in dwarf woodlands with the second area of the mine FULL of bags and you had to kill them all and i was like -> D: *nope*

luckily, they didn't respawn if you left/ if you close the game, so yeah...

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
As for my experience... well. I still remember that one moment in time...

It was during the White Day event. Remember the White Chocolate Statue? Yup, those L555 ones. That was even before the Morning Stars first made their appearance, and the WCS are the strongest field Heartless in their time.

I coveted the Repliku SR that was available as a reward for killing one of those things, which was a near-impossible feat back then for me since I was just a spring chicken. It hadn't even been a month into the game for me! I asked my team members how many Potions they had required to kill one. Even the strong ones back then said that they had spent around 20 to 30 Potions to kill one, at which I was pretty much bedazzled.

But I didn't really care. I wanted that card, so I gathered 100 Potions and tried killing one. And it was hell.

The amount of damage it dealt me with one hit of its strawberry spear was just obscenely, ridiculously high. I remember it was in the hundred thousands while my max HP was only around the 40k or 50k mark. I only dealt little damage, but tried again and again until I finally defeated it, and was really surprised that I "only" needed less than 50 Potions for the feat. I was really excited back then as I was actually stronger than I thought, haha.

That card is now no more, but I can still remember the struggle, sweat, and blood involved to claim it.

Zero_Rock

Awards
Let's just say, I JUST experienced mine, various players helping me on my last guilt, wich is the L666 High Wizard, and I, for maybe the only and one time beat it in 1 continue and got the Yen Sid SR+! \o/

Last edited:

Quartz

Awards
For me it was the Christmas event. I went through sheer hell attempting to max out as many mission lines as I could. That meant having to try to take out those damned trees. It was worth it, and i've grown so much stronger for having that determination, but I shudder to think what awaits me this year.

Sidus

Does anyone remember the Pumpkin Soldiers LV300 and LV444 (40AP and 50AP) from Halloween event? Impossible to defeat in an attempt only (because at the beginning if you were defeated there wasn't the opportunity to continue the battle).
Or summer missions who asking to defeat Heartless in certain worlds (example: "Defeat x Big Watermelon in Wonderland" or "Defeat x Fireworks in Agrabah")?

in those events I could not do much because I had a few HP and the battles against the enemies did not last long, but at least I got 2 of the 3 (?!?) YuRiPa SR cards and in the event of Halloween I could only defeat the Pumpkin Soldiers LV100.

SoundMatch

I have found the definition of despair. Look at that Sliver of life that High wizard has! I spent 16 potions on this guy!

84a41867eb.jpg

Theres also this:
f9a0cadc6e.jpg

There was a time I got lucky though:
f2e1a7cdfc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Pingutino

Awards
I defeated my first and last pumpkin head heartless L666 with 0 continues with the help of 6 consecutive Reflect Guard actiivations. I will never forget this wonder :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back