• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite ► Your most favorite Manga book

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Tears

No one said Negima?!?!?! You all are losers!!! J/K... Sorta. Well, mines is Negima and Tsubasa. Negima is #1. I also like the .hack manga(waaaay better than the anime).

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Out of the three I have read (or started, I have yet to completely finish a series).

I've read Yu-gi-Oh!, One Piece, and Demon Diary. Also a few web-comics.

So far One Piece is on top, Yu-Gi-Oh! second, Demon Diary third. Succubus Justice and Anime Arcadia are the two web-comics, pretty good ones too.

axelslegwarmer

Website
www.luciferownsme.deviantart.com
Favorites? I can't pick one so...

Fav for art: Angel Sanctuary

Fav for Story: Not quite sure, I haven't completely finished many series yet and the ending is the difference between good manga and great manga.

Fav obsession at the moment: Chrono Crusade.

Kellie

Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Well, my first is quite obvious, if you can remember me..

1. Case Closed/Detective Conan
2. Chrono Crusade
3. I"s
4. Chobits
5. Naruto

In that respected order. ^^

kamekazekid

i own all perverted manga here are some that i like happy lesson, indian summer, maid team, dears, negima and love hina i have many more but itll take to long(doing perverted pose yeah)

N

Night of Fate

shinjite said:
My Favs are Fruits Basket, D.N.Angel, Kill Me Kiss Me (although it's a Korean manga I think...), and Ragnarok so far. Ack! I think I'm forgeting one... oh well..

Kill Me, Kiss Me is a good manga and yes it's Korean. *thumbsup*

My fav, manga is Deus Vitae. My second fav. is Getbackers. (All the dudes in Getbackers are sooooooooooooooo hot!!!!!! :D )

Destiny's Fate

My favorite manga books would have to be: Wish, Fake, Mars and some other ones as well. I just forgot the names. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back