• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your KH/KH2 Trophy List!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
Why are there so many damned suggestions for Trophies that you'd get purely by playing through the game? The point of Trophies is that you get them for completing some form of milestone, the completion of which is worth the awarding of said Trophy. What is the point of a trophy of you're simply going to get it by playing the game normally? Does no one remember Skill Points and the like from previous generations, before Acheivements took over and developers felt obliged to fill up a certain quota with them? Rewards for doing something contrary or straying from typical gameplay, things that can only be obtained by going off the beaten path? You know, the right way to achievements and trophies?

I couldn't agree with you more. But fact of the matter is that developers give out achievements for menial tasks. Are they truly "achievements"? No, but there are many games that actually reward skill, not simply natural progression. It's not a problem to incorporate both in this hypothetical list.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah you guys have to rememeber that theres only about 1000 points allocated to trophies per game, including the platinum and they are broken down as such:
Bronze: 15
Silver: 30
Gold: 90
Platinum: 180.

So if you're going to have a lot of golds (3-5) you are only going to be able to fit in around 20-30 bronzes so you can't just award them everywhere.
In my mind they would be awarded as such:
KH1,
Bronze per each sealed keyhole execpt Hollow Bastion, and one for beating the Guard Armour for the first time and Darkside. Obtaining every item/open every treasure chest (maybe silver), defeating every type of heartless, obtaining all the gummiships blueprints (again, maybe silver) and finding all the Trinity symbols. Bronze is also the place for misselaneous fun ones, like solving all the puzzles in Traverse Town including finding all the mail. Also ones for beating the four (five if Xemnas is included) secret bosses.
Silver for getting all the Dalmatians, Beating the game on normal or easy, beating the Hades cup, Synthesising the Ultimate weapon, one for sealing all the keyholes (awarded when you seal Hollow Bastions, assuming you've sealed the rest), and for reaching level 100.
Gold: Completing the Journal and beating the game on expert.

Same sort of deal for KH2, only its a bit trickier here as you revisit worlds so many times.
Definitely gold ones for completing the Journal and beating the game on critical (hopefully that carries over).
If Terra is included then there would definitely be a trophy for defeating him and all the organisation data at hollow bastion as well

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
Yeah you guys have to rememeber that theres only about 1000 points allocated to trophies per game, including the platinum and they are broken down as such:
So if you're going to have a lot of golds (3-5) you are only going to be able to fit in around 20-30 bronzes so you can't just award them everywhere.

There's also only about 50-60 trophies per game. This isn't supposed to be a serious list, just a fun little game. Don't take it too seriously.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Sorry I wasn't trying to be a downer, I was just trying to reinforce that you can't just award trophies for every little thing as there's usually only around 35-45 trophies per game before dlc (more if there are less gold's available). Yes of course I understand that this isn't srs business haha, and I do think it's a good idea for a thread.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Why are there so many damned suggestions for Trophies that you'd get purely by playing through the game? The point of Trophies is that you get them for completing some form of milestone, the completion of which is worth the awarding of said Trophy. What is the point of a trophy of you're simply going to get it by playing the game normally? Does no one remember Skill Points and the like from previous generations, before Acheivements took over and developers felt obliged to fill up a certain quota with them? Rewards for doing something contrary or straying from typical gameplay, things that can only be obtained by going off the beaten path? You know, the right way to achievements and trophies?

I enjoy coming up with names for trophies or achievements. But simply, I'm not bothered.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
Sorry I wasn't trying to be a downer, I was just trying to reinforce that you can't just award trophies for every little thing as there's usually only around 35-45 trophies per game before dlc (more if there are less gold's available). Yes of course I understand that this isn't srs business haha, and I do think it's a good idea for a thread.

No I got you, but a lot of these trophies are pretty menial anyway. Not a lot would actually be in the game.

How about:

Lay off the Donuts - Have Sora stand on the scale in the Item Shop
Sherlock - Find all pieces of evidence in Wonderland

Last edited:

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I got one....

Wonderland

Woops! - Accuse Donald And Goofy At The Trial

Something's Not Right Here.... - Accuse Sora At The Trial

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I got one....

Wonderland

Woops! - Accuse Donald And Goofy At The Trial

Something's Not Right Here.... - Accuse Sora At The Trial

I think the biggest problem with these trophies is the fact that, unless you turn off your game, it isn't possible to get both of these in the same file, which would make at least one, if not both of these trophies missable, and considering that you have to finish Traverse Town first, it isn't something you can just restart and run to to get too. That would be the only problem with making trophies that aren't always possible to do (like beating Leon, etc.)

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
I think the biggest problem with these trophies is the fact that, unless you turn off your game, it isn't possible to get both of these in the same file, which would make at least one, if not both of these trophies missable, and considering that you have to finish Traverse Town first, it isn't something you can just restart and run to to get too. That would be the only problem with making trophies that aren't always possible to do (like beating Leon, etc.)

Every single game has missable trophies. And once again, you're taking this too seriously. It's supposed to be a fun activity.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Port Royal

Hands Off - Defeat all of the Gambler Nobodies holding a medallion without one of them escaping.

Bronze

Skeleton

Bad Dream- Wake up on the Beach
Champ of the Beach- Beat Riku, and Tidus, Wakka and Selphie all at once
Keyblade...- Find the Keyblade
Lionheart- Defeat Leon
One, two, Three!- Do your first Trinity Mark
Wonderland Locked- duh
SOLDIER- Defeat Cloud
Olympus Locked-
Deep jungle Locked-
Junior Hero on the Rise- Win the Phil Cup
Rematch!- Defeat the Guard Armor again
Agrabah Locked-
Monstro "Locked"-
Phil would be Proud- Win the Pegasus Cup
Halloween Town Locked-
Atlantica Locked-
Neverland Locked-
Gladiator- Defeat Hercules
Rivalry Renewed- Defeat Riku
The Mistress of all Evil- Defeat Maleficent
This one Decides the Champion- Defeat Riku Once Again
Awakening- Find Kairi
Rumble on Bald Mountain- Defeat Chernabog
Final Rest- Reach the Final Rest
True Hero- Win the Hades Cup
Ice, Ice Baby- Defeat the Ice Titan
TIme's Up- Defeat the Phantom
Arabian Fights- Defeat Kurt Zisa
One-Winged Angel- Defeat Sephiroth
Trinity- Get all the Trinity Marks
Spellbinder- Learn all of the spell types
Maxed Out Magic- Get all spells to the -ga level
Puppy Savior- Find all of the Dalmations
Kupo!- Synthesize every recipe
mailman- Deliver all 10 Postcards

Tables Officially Turned

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Every single game has missable trophies. And once again, you're taking this too seriously. It's supposed to be a fun activity.

Basically what Virus just said, any and every game that has "player choice" in it always has things you can/will miss.
Spiderman Web Of Shadows is a choice game, and on the 360, there are multiple achievements one can get depending on what they choose, and there is stuff that they can't get no matter what, since they made the choice.

I'm pretty sure some people don't expect everyone to get everything possible within the first playthrough...thus why there's usually multiple saves available.

But pretty much everything is still possible. But seriously, this is just to be a fun little thing, and that's how I'm looking at it...instead there seems to be a few people breathing down each other's necks over the little things.

But @kupo...I'll agree with you about the post above me. I'm pretty sure you have your own opinions about it.

Because @Skeleton, as much as I love your enthusiasm...did you try to get (almost) every story progressed thing down?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It's Okay...I understand this is just for fun, but for the reference, most games actually do not have missable trophies. There are a very select few that have missable ones, mostly the ones that have you make choices that will affect you later in the game. KH's would be missable because they are not choices, it isn't like you can get one trophy or the other. If you do not do this right now (like beat Leon), you automatically lose that trophy and get nothing from it, that is why the trophy would be classified as "missable." It isn't missable if you do it in order to gain another one...just here to clarify lol xP But I understand it is all for fun.

As for Skeleton, I think he forgot to grab the dolphin's tale in Atlantica :) and beat the shark.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Most of the trophies Skeleton stated had really already been submitted, which goes against the "duplicate" rule, no? Just saying,

2 - I'm not adding duplicates. I don't care how clever your name is. The name that's there is the name that's there. Check the list before you suggest anything.

Just stating again because most people tend to ignore the giant "Read before posting!" spoilers in the OP.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
Most of the trophies Skeleton stated had really already been submitted, which goes against the "duplicate" rule, no? Just saying,

Just stating again because most people tend to ignore the giant "Read before posting!" spoilers in the OP.

Nearly everything Skeleton posted was a duplicate. I'm not going to fish through that list to find new ones.

Not to mention:
4 - Don't bombard me with a million in a single post. Seriously. Max of 10 per post.

Rexy

Bronze Member
if kingdo hearts is redone, I and II, I would like them to be the Final mixes versions and that KHII remake had more summons

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Atlantica(KH1)

Swim and Swim - Ride the Dolphin for 5 minutes without stopping.

Edit: and to the people who are worried about missable trophies, there's always starting a new game or New Game +'s added.

Last edited:

TepidShark

Awards
If we are talking about HD Re-Releases of these games, somebody needs to fly "hoping the Final Mix version is the remastered version" flag:

KH1:
"He Looks A Lot Like You"-Defeat the Unknown at Hollow Bastion (Gold)

KH2:
Jigsaw-Complete All Puzzles in the Journal (Bronze)
Shiitake-Obtain the Tranquil Proof (Silver)
Faded Coats-Beat All 5 Absent Silhouette Battles (Silver)
I Remember!-Get to the Garden of Assemblage (Gold)
Virtual Reality-Obtain the Non-Existent Proof (Gold)
"Not the One I Have Chosen"-Obtain the Connection's Proof (Gold)
Kingdom Hearts II Master-Complete Kingdom Hearts II on Critical Mode at Level 1 (Gold)

Also, for HD Versions you can also do this for Re:Chain & Birth by Sleep as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back