• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your KH headcanon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
Speaking of which: Chip amd Dale learned how to build machinery from Gadget Hackwrench.
Another thing that could feasibly happen in the series, still waiting for them to acknowledge the old Disney saturday morning lineup. At least it has a better chance than Brother Bear.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Idk why but my headcanon, in all the years that I've played Kingdom Hearts, is that the dinner Sora was supposed to eat with his family in the beginning of KH1 is spaghetti. Very random but for some reason I always thought it to be spaghetti.

D

Deleted member 246005

My headcanon was Marluxia preferred being a nobody. It seemed like a sweet deal- you get super powers, instant army and no conscience. So he would've reformed the Organization and had it be like an gang running a protection racket across the universe.

He would be like Maleficent but subtler, ruling the universe through manipulation rather than oppression.

Last edited by a moderator:

zerossoul

Awards
Contains Melody of Memory spoilers.

Kairi unknowingly has the power of waking, which she acquired when fighting Xehanort at the end of melody of memory. (It's not unlike how Riku and Sora got their power of waking while dreaming.)

Yeah, It could be Sora that used it (likely canon), but I doubt it since he used it so extensively before and was ejected into Quadratum (I think I spelled that right).

The other alternative, is that it was just a dream. But in Kingdom hearts, dreams may as well be reality. Why was Sora there if not through the power of waking? I think Kairi knew she could not defeat xehanort, and called upon Sora using the power of waking.

Soldier

Awards
Idk why but my headcanon, in all the years that I've played Kingdom Hearts, is that the dinner Sora was supposed to eat with his family in the beginning of KH1 is spaghetti. Very random but for some reason I always thought it to be spaghetti.
I thought about that too occasionally. Given that we see a bit more of the main island in KH 2, it does seem feasible that they'd primarily be farmers with a focus on wheat and grain.

D

Deleted member 246005

The reason why the Evil Queen and Lady Tremaine don't pop up in KH is they tried to overthrow Maleficent and failed.

Soldier

Awards
The reason why the Evil Queen and Lady Tremaine don't pop up in KH is they tried to overthrow Maleficent and failed.
Would be a good answer to why their worlds don't appear or are implied to exist in KH. It's a shame that by the time KH rolls around the events of BBS already happened, meaning they are killed by a boulder and carpet bombed respectively.

Sonofjafar

Awards
Every world is it’s own parallel universe where a separate version of everything in the kingdom hearts multiverse exists. every time Sora, Donald, and Goofy are visiting a world for the first time, they erase the versions of themselves native to that world from existence.

Note: I know this sounds more like a theory than a head canon but there must be some reason Sora Donald and Goofy can interact with other worlds without messing stuff up

KairiTheMang0

Awards
Here's a random headcanon I thought of today: Isa, Xion, Roxas, and Lea all do puzzles together. Mostly Isa, roxas and xion help sometimes and lea purposefully looms over the puzzle, before grabbing a piece, saying "Aha!" and then intentionally putting it in the wrong spot, and then Isa comes in, instantly notices gets super pissed before running at him at the speed of light to smack him on the back of the head for making such a stupid mistake.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
KH was responsible for kickstarting the whole 2000s Nightmare Before Christmas nostalgia fest. Sure, Not everyone who waxing nostalgic for the film and buying all that merch had played KH1, but it was a snowball effect: those who did started reminecing on the movie or watched it for the first time because of KH1 & began telling others about it.

WaltK

Awards
I like to imagine that multiple iterations of the same stories coexist as worlds in the core KH universe, with my rationale being that, like our universe, its impossible to say how many worlds there actually are; therefor it's not implausible to believe that some worlds can be coincidentally similar or near-identical to each other.

Like, perhaps, somewhere out there, in a super distant part of the universe that none of our characters have reached yet, there's another Arabian-esque world in which a man also called Aladdin finds a magic lamp containing a Genie, only this one bears an uncanny resemblance to Will Smith.

Alexxio M.

Awards
A couple head cannons for the union leaders + Player, Elrena and Strelitzia

Ven has an affinity for the arts he’s just too clumsy and shy to actually show it off
Skuld’s middle name is Saoirse which is a Celtic name that means freedom
Brain’s real name is Blaine
Both Strelitzia and Lauriam have a nature magic affinity with Strelitzia‘s being more magic focused while Lauriam gets more of the practical benefits like a resistance to poison and insanely good sense of smell.
Strelitzia is insanely good with animals of all sorts horses and cats are her favorites though
Player uses They/Them pronouns
Player is Selectively mute and uses sign language and as a result Ephemer and Skuld both know it as well
All the union leader + Player, Elrena and Strelitzia are multilingual with Brain knowing the most languages as Strelitzia Ven and Elrena knowing the least
Both Ephemer and Skuld come from The kingdom hearts equivalant to Viking and Norse culture
if you were wondering cultures and ethnicities for the rest of the non playable characters Brain is English, Lauriam and Strelitzia are Irish, Elrena is French and Ven is Greek instead of Roman because Greek came first if I’m not Mistaken.
Ephemer is a Christmas Baby
Finally we have their ages in comparison to one another and when they started Keyblade wielding Lauriam is the oldest being 16 by the end of union cross and starting his Keyblade journey at the age of 10, Brain is next also being 16 by the end of union cross starting his journey at the age of 9, Then Elrena also being 16 by the end union cross and starting her Keyblade journey at the age of 10, Ephemer is next again being 16 by the end of union cross he started his journey at the age of 8, Skuld is 15 at the end of union cross because she is likely to be subject x and she also started wielding at 8, player is the same age as skuld but started wielding the latest being 13 when they started which parallels Sora since I’m also headcanoning that they met Ephemer and Skuld around the age of 14 to parallel with Sora meeting Donald and goofy, Strelitzia is older than Ven and would’ve been 13 by the end of union cross if Ven‘s darkness didn’t kill her. at the time of her demise she was 11 almost 12 and Ven was 9 doing the math with Lauriam she started wielding her Keyblade around the age of 7. Finally Ven is 11 by the end of union cross making it so he has a year to train with Xehanort and 4 years to train with Terra and Aqua before the events of bbs where he is 16 years old he also started wielding his Keyblade at the age of 7.

Sonofjafar

Awards
Everytime anyone visits another world, they replace a version of themselves native to that world. This explains how the world order stays in tact despite characters like Sandy Claws being aware of other worlds

Soldier

Awards
The Sora, Donald, Goofy, King Mickey and Riku that we play as in 358 day's mission mode are replicas made by the organization. What flimsy evidence I have for this is that
A: All five of the aforementioned characters know of the organization (at least, two of them still do) and the evil that they plan on unleashing onto the worlds. None of them would willingly join the organization.
B: Sora's zero gear is the dream sword. While this corresponds with Donald and Goofy getting the rod and shield respectively, Sora never gets to use the sword outside of dive to the heart. While it can be seen as his canon "choice" in dive to the heart, it's a weird addition to his moveset when other keyblades could've sufficed.

vaderskywalker

Awards
Haha you know, speaking of how long Deep Jungle feels like it could take, I didn't have a PS2 memory card until maybe a month after I got my PS2 and Kingdom Hearts (because my cousin told my mom "PS1 memory cards can save PS2 games!" so she didn't grab one with the console). Because of this, for the course of that month I pretty much always made it to Deep Jungle then got stuck or just had to stop before I could finish. The furthest I finally made it before getting a memory card was Traverse Town when you run into Riku after Deep Jungle. The patience we could have as children haha.

But yeah, I miss filling in those blanks as a kid. It'd be cool of the games did more stuff like that, optional little talks if you returned to see someone after a significant event.
I had a similar problem with this, I had no memory card at the time either, but it was so much worse, on top of not being able to save, I also could not get to Merlin's house, you see, at the time I had a bad TV, and this was before HDTVs where main stream, 2004 or 2005, anyway the TV I was using had such a dark screen I could not see where I was going when I got past the door with the fire sign, so until I was able to get a better TV, I couldn't deliver the book to Merlin, and by extension couldn't advance the story, and Destiny Islands was no better, when I had to go to Riku to get the Keyblade, I could not see the bridge, I got lucky a few times with the bridge, that was a miracle, but Merlin, I didn't even have a clue that there was platforming there that I had to jump across, so I was stuck until I got a new tv a few months later.

anyway, my head canon is that Sora is the son of Cloud and Aerith, I mean think about it, Spiky hair in the same style as Cloud's, Blue eyes, same shade as Cloud's, and Brown hair, same as Aerith, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if it's reveled later that this is true, and Cloud And Aerith sent him to Destiny Islands to keep him safe from sephiroth.

Last edited:

WaltK

Awards
Speaking of Deep Jungle: I like to imagine that, at some point after the lost worlds were restored in KH1, Clayton came back to life and got Tarzan and Jane to trust him again, using the darkness as an excuse for why he turned bad ("I was not in my right mind, you see!") Allowing the original movie story to get back on track.

Back