• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your IDEAL Theme Song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jenova-absolute

Simple and clean is getting on my nerves!!!
my sister has the kh cd and puts it on EVERYDAY!!!!

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
while i like both of your suggestions knightflare, you got to keep in mind, it's disney, and i while the songs you mentioned do rock, they don't fit KH2, i mean think about it, simple plan singing shut up, on the KH2 theme....it does not exactly fit, and the lyrics to evanesence, is not exactly the type of music they are looking for. but again i say, those songs rock!:D

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
I agree with you for once, Kero. Disney would definatley not accept Shut Up. But that would be sooooooooooooo awesome!!! I just want some Punk Rock or Heavy Metal in some really serious action scenes. Dude.... imagine.... Sora and Co. fighting that army of Heartless with an awesome rock song. Lol, reminds me of Devil May Cry 3. Disney would sue me.... if I put some hardcore shiznit in Kingdom Hearts 2.

M

mimonity

Knightflare said:
I agree with you for once, Kero. Disney would definatley not accept Shut Up. But that would be sooooooooooooo awesome!!! I just want some Punk Rock or Heavy Metal in some really serious action scenes. Dude.... imagine.... Sora and Co. fighting that army of Heartless with an awesome rock song. Lol, reminds me of Devil May Cry 3. Disney would sue me.... if I put some hardcore shiznit in Kingdom Hearts 2.

simple plan isnt even punk somin likke good charlotte is they have the punk clothhes and rock harcore

Tengo

Simple and Clean is perfect for Kingdom Hearts I, and II, and any other sequels that are made.

~NGD OMEGA~

I like simple and clean, but they will probably do another remix of it for KH2. Or they could do the Shrek two remix of I need a Hero, that sounded like it would fit in with a few tweeks (The song they played in the credits, not the one when the Fairy sung it).

ultima55

mimonity said:
simple plan isnt even punk somin likke good charlotte is they have the punk clothhes and rock harcore

Good Charlotte is NOT punk. They are nothing. *stab*

Why do I seem to be alone in knowing that there exists other prominent Japanese artists besides Utada Hikaru? GAAH.

As farfetched as this sounds, I'd adore a duet between Hikki and Gackt. Their voices would blend interestingly together, I think.

And for some reason I think Emu ~for my dear~ would also make a kickass KH song. It's pretty. And powerful. And... yeah. My brain is mush now, so I can't think of any other reasons why.

Wasurenai kara...
I'll never forget...

Squee~

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Well, wouldn't the song need to be in ENGLISH?? Because most of us are in the UK and America?

Oh XD Sorry! This is IDEAL. Okay. Okay. Well... I've only been thinking of ACTUAL possibilities.

So all I can say is my vote goes to Kremlin Dusk by Hikaru Utada!

Awards
Blurry by Puddle of Mudd

Its a good song that would actually make sense if it were linked to the game, heres an exerpt, well, heres the whole song basically:

Everything's so blurry
and everyone's so fake
and everybody's empty
and everything is so messed up
pre-occupied without you
I cannot live at all
My whole world surrounds you
I stumble then I crawl

You could be my someone
you could be my scene
you know that i'll protect you
from all of the obscene
I wonder what your doing
imagine where you are
there's oceans in between us
but that's not very far

Can you take it all away
can you take it all away
well ya shoved it in my face
this pain you gave to me
Can you take it all away
can you take it all away
well ya shoved it my face

Everyone is changing
there's noone left that's real
to make up your own ending
and let me know just how you feel
cause I am lost without you
I cannot live at all
my whole world surrounds you
I stumble then I crawl

You could be my someone
you could be my scene
you know that i will save you
from all of the unclean
I wonder what your doing
I wonder where you are
There's oceans in between us
but that's not very far

[Chorus]

Nobody told me what you thought
nobody told me what to say
everyone showed you where to turn
told you when to runaway
nobody told you where to hide
nobody told you what to say
everyone showed you where to turn
showed you when to runaway

[Chorus]

This pain you give to me

you take it all
you take it all away...
explain again to me
you take it all away
explain again to me
take it all away
explain again

adventchildkiori

If 'Simple and Clean' was the song for KH and KH:COM, im sure it will return in KH2. (of course all the music in KH:COM didnt have words but you knew it was the song at the main screen)

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Come on guys! Of course they won't change the theme song from Simple and Clean to somethin' else! Get real!

1. That song rocks and I never get tired of it!
2. Simple and Clean is THE Kingdom Hearts saga theme song! Sheesh!
3. More reasons, but it's late so I'll just get to the point.

Even if they DO change the song, it'll just be a remix of Simple and Clean or another song that Utada Hikaru wrote for Kingdom Hearts 2! (It's been so long since I've seen KH2 written out fully!)
I mean honestly, would Square REALLY go with another song??

Tengo

Kingdom Clasm said:
Come on guys! Of course they won't change the theme song from Simple and Clean to somethin' else! Get real!

1. That song rocks and I never get tired of it!
2. Simple and Clean is THE Kingdom Hearts saga theme song! Sheesh!
3. More reasons, but it's late so I'll just get to the point.

Even if they DO change the song, it'll just be a remix of Simple and Clean or another song that Utada Hikaru wrote for Kingdom Hearts 2! (It's been so long since I've seen KH2 written out fully!)
I mean honestly, would Square REALLY go with another song??

I agree whole-heartedly; not to mention the Simple and Clean song isnt the only song that square has chosen to protray alot of KH, they also use the Kingdom Hearts Orchestral Version. This is the song that plays during the KH2 hi-quality movie on the download page of www.kingdomhearts2.net.

J

JDrerOSU

As long as the game is good, I don't care what the song is. "Gold Jerry, Gold!"

M

mimonity

ultima55 said:
Good Charlotte is NOT punk. They are nothing. *stab*

EVRY THING IS SOMETHING! BITCH!

and tey are punk go look on a website they hav da clohtes and everytin

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Just because they have the clothes, doesn't mean they're punk. It's the MUSIC, NOT the fashion.

--

Technically, this is ideal themes, but I still think that Hikari is the best way to go. Or another Utada song, like I stated before. Or a remix, as mentioned a couple posts above. Remixes rock.

UnknownTex

Please don't turn this into a "what's punk" arguement...

Anywho, I think that a deviation from Simple and Clean would be nice. I love the song, and I have the two disk soundtrack and I listen to it religiously. However, I would like to see a wider range of styles (maybe a rock song) and maybe they could have character themes. I mean the only one I noticed in the original was for Kairi and that was done three times throughout.

I mean at the very least, they could do a theme for Sora. After all, Kingdom Hearts isn't about Kairi, it's about Sora. But maybe it would be interesting to hear theme songs for all of the new characters (Points of Authority for Riku anyone? :D, just kidding... ) I mean to have little individual blurbs for them would be great.

But I digress....

Seeker Of Darkness

I think it depends on the scene it's going with. But I think for the emotion-envoking opening would have to be something instrumental, something with some piano depending on the rythmn of the scene, or something techno-like. I'd have to see the scene to tell whether I know a song that goes best with it. Simple and Clean was a fantastic song for the intro to Kingdom Hearts. However, it would make a terrible into to Kingdom Hearts 2. This is because we've already heard it in a Kingdom Hearts opening. Like the topic creator said, it would be overkill. We need something new. We can't just keep playing Simple and Clean in a Kingdom Hearts game and hope it goes well. The Final Fantasy games never repeated theme songs. Therefore, no reason for Square to repeat the Kingdom hearts theme song.

It definitely wouldn't kill Square-Enix to have an american-born theme song in their game. They don't HAVE to have a Japanese artist. It would be a nice change of pace for them in my humble opinion.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
I agree, character themes would be wonderful. I have the double-disc soundtrack as well, but it's on loan to my co-obsessee. . .I need it back. ><

Character themes with lyrics, personalized to fit the character. . .Now THAT is my kind of paradise. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back