• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Your Friends Are Your Power in the Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's almost time for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX to release on Playstation 4 and Square Enix have created a spectacular trailer showcasing the games and HD cinematics that are available with the collection.

The Heartless threaten to engulf all the worlds in darkness. Start wielding your Keyblade to protect each world and stop the Heartless! 
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX takes you on a magical journey with Sora, Donald and Goofy as they travel to dozens of Disney worlds to fight the Heartless invasion. 

Restore the peace! Remember and relive six epic KINGDOM HEARTS adventures. The HD Collection includes: 
• KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX
• KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories
• KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days (HD Remastered Cinematics)
• KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX
• KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Final MIX
• KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded (HD Remastered Cinematics)

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X[Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX and all things Kingdom Hearts

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The end was terrible but the first 2:20 was absolutely fabulous. I'm so so so ready to dive back into this series that I just love so much <3

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
now i'm curious if the final trailer of kh3 will top this this video was good beside from the ending

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I couldn't help but grin at the stealth advertisement for Union Cross and 2.8 at the very end.

Not to mention the not-so-stealthy message that yes, Union Cross is important to the overall story and therefore the whole saga still isn't completely available in one place.

SoraForeverKH

Alright! Now that was a totally awesome trailer! The music, the lines the scenes, all except for the few too many fish faces, it was spectacular! My favorite part was the ending... I really liked how it disclosed with Xehanort's evil grin before showing all the game's logos and short clip and the way it kept replaying that last part of date of the unknown! That was too good! Sweetness, for sure!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I couldn't help but grin at the stealth advertisement for Union Cross and 2.8 at the very end.

Not to mention the not-so-stealthy message that yes, Union Cross is important to the overall story and therefore the whole saga still isn't completely available in one place.

At least Union X is a mobile application, and with a theatre mode, I don't see that being much of an issue. Everyone has a mobile, you just need a PS4 for every other game.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Personally, I think it's funnier they shoehorned a little measure of the Deep Dive track. xD

Everything else is peaches and cream.

Hope the patch heals all

SkeithTheTerror

I hate that ending loop, and its such an easy fix! Instead of cutting to black with each games title over the black, and then footage of that game, they could have just put the games title over the footage. They may have had to loop it once, I haven't timed it, but that's better than looping twice!

dbG33K

I'm glad everybody else noticed the looping too. I laughed a little when it looped, then laughed a lot when it looped again :D Other than that, though, I thought the trailer was fantastic! Great choices of in-game dialogue, paired up great with the choice of music!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I actually didn't mind the music loop at the end, personally. The part that I thought should have been altered was them including Goofy's "death" in there. That's one of the best moments in the series to let take you by surprise, especially cause then it makes you go fight all the Heartless while yelling for revenge in a very Merry and Pippin fashion.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I hope that every KH trailer from now on has the same power and charme as this one.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I actually didn't mind the music loop at the end, personally. The part that I thought should have been altered was them including Goofy's "death" in there. That's one of the best moments in the series to let take you by surprise, especially cause then it makes you go fight all the Heartless while yelling for revenge in a very Merry and Pippin fashion.
The game is 11 years old. I get that you want to be protective for new people but at some point you've got to take a step back and realise that after 11 years and now two re-releases, it's fine for "spoiler" and "surprise" content to be included in trailers for these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back