• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your first Video game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Mine was the lovely Spyro The Dragon. It was a very fun and adventurous game but took me a year and a half to complete it because old Spyro gmaes are VERY hard and annoying, especially the first one.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I got more than one game because it was Christmas when I got my Gameboy Advance (this is before the SP came out). I remember getting Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland. It was one of the most fun games I had ever played. I also got Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. It took me like a year to finish because I wasn't as good at video games back then as I am now. I think I did a lot of cursing while playing that one.:)

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
My first one was I think Crash Bandicoot the Wrath of Cortex. Then HP 2, then KH!!!!!! WOHOO!!!

Dman2.0

the earliest game i remember playing was sonic the hedgehog 2 for the sega genesis and then going to a nother room in the house where they were playing tony hawk pro skater for the ps1 and then i played that

big jump in one day huh?

MosesMohs

pokemon battle staduim for n64.
after that i got kirbi.
then my n64 broke.
i cried.
;[

r.i.p my old friend.

Crystal-Wings

Awards
Website
ohv3.ipbfree.com
Oh dear... I don't even remember my first game. It was either Duck Hunt on ES or Metroid Prime for the Super N64. But those were my sister or brothers. MY first game that was spacifically given to me was Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
My first game was Super Mario for the SNES.

I was mad good at that Parappa the Rappa. That game was AMAZING.
Also Crash Bandicoot was one of my firsts.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
My first game was Super Mario for the SNES.

I was mad good at that Parappa the Rappa. That game was AMAZING.
Also Crash Bandicoot was one of my firsts.
Super Mario was my first game i can actually remember having. Oh and when you said Parappa the Rappa you made me want to hit someone cause i hate that game.

But one game i remember having for my SNES was Mutant Sports which was so awesome.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
mine was desert storm.....i know i started playing soo late.....haha but i got my ps2 when it first came out i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back