• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your final day.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CtR

I found out this morning that one of my best friends has been in a car crash, at the moment, I don't know if he will make it or not. If worst comes to worst he will be the 4th friend of mine that has died in a car crash in the past 18 months.

I am of course hoping to god or whoever it is that is out there that he pulls through and that he survives, but it has got me thinking, life is very short, and we never know when our time will be up. That is part of the mystery of life and why we need to live each moment for all it is worth.

It has also got me thinking, if you knew you were going to die, as in if you knew the exact date and time, what would you spend your last day doing? What would you say to people? Would you even tell anyone?

You are told you have 24 hours left to live, how do you live it?

I aim to never regret anything in life, learn from it by all means, but never regret it. I think my last day I would spend telling the people that mattered to me that they mattered to me xD and finally telling that bitch that I hate her >_>

Life is such a fragile thing, in the words of Brother Firetribe, there is only one single breath between life and death xD

How would you make that breath count?

p.s I haven't seen a thread like this, if there is then link me to it ok.

frisson

Silver Member
That's horrible, I would hate to experience what you are going through.

As for me, well I would probably do something somewhat similar, with all the loved ones. Except that afterwards, I would devise a method to publicize myself as much as possible before making my death the most epic ever seen!

And that doesn't mean jumping off a building in front of a thousand people =(

Like saving the world against aliens or something.

Last edited:

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
So that's the reason, I guess? I'll pray for him, I hope everything turns out well. =)

About my last day, I dunno, I'd probably be quite happy to see that this shitload of a mess is finally over for me and spend it at a quiet place. Maybe think about what I accomplished in life, look back at all the happy moments for a last time, etc.

Sounds boring, but I think I would do it like that.

Oh, and try to get laid for the first time in my life before it's too late. D:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm very sorry to hear that Kay. I hope everything works out.

Anyways, 24 hours to live...I'd probably spend the day telling all my loved ones how much they mattered to me, and tormenting the people I hate. Possibly I'd quit being a wuss and tell a certain someone how I feel. <_<

Blackcat

I'm sorry to hear that too,I now how it would hurt to a loose a friend in this world that is called life.
We need friends in this life.....not the bitches

If I had 24 hours to live.......I would tell my whole family I love them very very much,and my friends.
Though before I would die I would love to meet the Jonas Brothers.( I know thats stupid but I love them)
Also I want to tell this girl ,who thinks shes my friend,what she really is to me.......crap.
I will also be praying for your friend to make it through.......also all the drivers in the world to be careful.

Q

Banned
That's horrible, what happened to your friend. I'm sorry about that.

If I had 24 hours, I would take at least one other bad person with me to the grave. I would go and steal a gun, or something, and find someone. I don't know how, or when, but I would like to wipe at least a small piece of scum off the earth before I died.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
24 hours to live? Welp, I'd live it the same way Im doing it right now; to the fullest. Doing everything I can with no regrets, and just enjoy life. I do have cancer after all, but 24 hours is less time to do the things I want.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Sorry CtR. Hoping your friend pulls through.

A final day...I'd probably hold some big party, inviting all my friends and family (they will come!). It'd probably be at Disney World or somewhere mega exciting. Just hanging out with all of them and letting out eveything I've been holding in that I've been meaning to tell. I'd also either give all my money to charity or leave it for my mom to use. I'd also do other things before that final day would come (Bucket List?).

Being able to do everything you've ever wanted to do before kicking the bucket is probably one of the best things you could wish for.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
24 hours left to live hmmmm....Well since i dont think i will be dying till i get old so if i knew my time i really couldnt do much because being an old wrikled man it would be hard to live life to the fullest.

Cicero

Visionary
That's terrible! So many young lifes indeed get you thinking... About a year ago, the same happened where I live...within a year a few friends of mine died. Well, they were more friends of friends so it didn't get me that hard, but when I read the article in the paper about the last boy who died in a traffic accident, I nearly cried. I mean, to die when you are old and grey...ok, you know? But at such a young age...it said in the article that his mother still calls his cellphone every day, just to hear his voice one last time on his voicemail.

Anyway, if I knew when I was going to die, but no one else knows, I wouldn't tell them. I would continue my live as it is, just with a bit more consideration for others perhaps. On the final day I will tell everyone I love that I love them, and that they shouldn't regret anything, but still I'll say nothing about my death. I'll continue that day like I normally would, probably, and just rest in peace after that.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I hope that he gets better soon.

On my last day, I probably wouldn't tell anyone. I'd tell the people important to me that I care for them, and try to party with them and have fun. That way, when they look back, they could see that I had fun to the end.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I'm sorry to hear about you friend, just have some hope.

If I had 24 hours to live I'm not quite sure what I'd do. I suppose it would depend on what kind of situations I've been in near the time I find out. I might be happy, and go see my loved ones, or I might snap and do something really stupid.

I'd like to keep my self-respect.

T

Tyler Durden

First thing I would do is tell my family and friends what's up, and then have fun with them.

Second thing I would do is get laid. Even if it's just out of pity, might as well, eh?

And then I would do all of my favorite things, talk to people about anything, eat my favorite food, and probably end up killing somebody that I've always wanted to get rid of. After that, just die.

Macabre

Gold Member
I'm sorry CtR,I hope he is able to recover.

If I had 24 hours to live,I don't know what I would do,but I wouldn't wanna get scared and more and more paranoid as time passed.
I would tell how much I love and respect my Family,my friends and to other people who I respected.
I would just try to do something right before dying.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
I would probably run away and leave a note saying that I'm not coming back and that no one should search for me...would go to...an isolated place, maybe a forest, think about how much time I wasted and things I will never do....and kill myself before time is up. I control my own fate.

Hope your friend pulls through, honestly.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Come on guys! :B

I found out this morning that one of my best friends has been in a car crash, at the moment, I don't know if he will make it or not. If worst comes to worst he will be the 4th friend of mine that has died in a car crash in the past 18 months.

See thats why I don't want to get a car.

If someone told me I had 24 hours left.. I would freeze myself in those ice chamber things.

:nahnah: cant kill me now.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Can you say 'decent pity ****'?

In your particular situation, I'm thinking that decent is a little too strong of a word.

And oh shit, I didn't even read the first post. I'm so sorry to hear that, CtR ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back