• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your favourite quote from ANYWHWERE! (Part III)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
"What do tigers dream of, when they take a little tiger snooze. Do they dream of mauling zebras, or Halle Berry in her cat woman suit. Don't you worry your pretty stripped head we're gonna get you back to Tyson and your cozy tiger bed. And they we're gonna find our best friend Doug and then we're gonna give him a best friend hug. Doug, Doug, Oh, Doug Douggie Douggie Doug Doug. But if he's been murdered by crystal meth tweekers, well then we're s-hit out of luck"

- The Hangover

Fabala011

"What do tigers dream of, when they take a little tiger snooze. Do they dream of mauling zebras, or Halle Berry in her cat woman suit. Don't you worry your pretty stripped head we're gonna get you back to Tyson and your cozy tiger bed. And they we're gonna find our best friend Doug and then we're gonna give him a best friend hug. Doug, Doug, Oh, Doug Douggie Douggie Doug Doug. But if he's been murdered by crystal meth tweekers, well then we're s-hit out of luck"

- The Hangover

I LOVE that song! I'm currently learning how to play the piano accompaniment...

I dunno if it's my favorite, but I love the things Travis Touchdown says when he goes into different Modes in No More Heroes.

"Strawberry on the shortcake!!!"
"Blueberry cheese brownie!!!!"
"Cranberry chocolate sundae!"

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
"If i face forward, will i meet you again?"

[video=youtube;WxdWwJ4NXvk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxdWwJ4NXvk[/video]

JULIO VP

ME Out side,and it's a breezy day. "AAAAAHHH GUYS IM IN A WIND STORM,HEEELP!!!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back