• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your favourite quote from ANYWHWERE! (Part III)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
"uhm, no thanks, i don't feel like killing myself today, tomorrow, next week, or next month....." me, to my friend after she almost got me ran over by a car

paoupu girl

"There are fangirls who use their emogination, there are fangirls who use their imagination and there are f***ing preppy fangirls who have no imagination/emogination at all and just fangirl scream all the time."

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
"Happy," I muttered, trying to pin the word down. But it is one of those words, like Love, that I have never quite understood. Most people who deal in words don't have much faith in them and I am no exception -- especially the big ones like Happy and Love and Honest and Strong. They are too elusive and far too relative when you compare them to sharp, mean little words like Punk and Cheap and Phony. I feel at home with these, because they're scrawny and easy to pin, but the big ones are tough and it takes either a priest or a fool to use them with any confidence."

-Hunter S. Thompson

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Other than my sig... these are some of my favorite from New Moon
What did this say about me??! --Bella, New Moon

Cool! I'm middle aged now. --Jacob, New Moon

How could they guess I was standing there enjoying an unexpected moment of insanity?
--Bella, New Moon

paoupu girl

"Omg Rio is the reincarnation of Aerith!"~me, using my imagination for something useles

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
"If you have a milkshake... and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw, see? Here's a straw, watching? And my straw... reaches..... ACROOSSSSSSS the room, and starts to drink YOUR milkshake. I. DRINK. YOUR. MILKSHAKE!!! *sllluurrrrrrp* I DRINK IT UP!!!!!"~ There Will be Blood.

"If you have a pokemon, and I have a pokemon. And here's my pokemon, there it is. And if MY pokemon reaches... ACROSS the room, and starts to catch your pokemon, I. CATCH. YOUR. POKEMON! I CATCH THEM ALL!!!!!"~ Smosh, There Will Be Pokemon.

Kid: Hey you! Yeah you! Why don't you go slit your wrists?
Me: YOUR MOM SLITS HER WRISTS!!!

Me (6:45:44 PM): ZOMGSCHOOLSTARTED!
Treasure (6:45:54 PM): yah!
Me (6:45:56 PM): D=
Me (6:45:59 PM): IT'S SCARY
Treasure (6:46:31 PM): and hot. eek,
Treasure (6:46:41 PM): NO.AIR.CONDITIONING.
Me (6:46:40 PM): you dun have air condition?
Me (6:46:44 PM): THAT SUCKS!
Me (6:47:05 PM): My school does (besides the gym, which is where we need air the most!) but we're always freezing to death
Treasure (6:47:44 PM): jeallllousss.
Me (6:47:51 PM): but my lockers...
Me (6:47:55 PM): I can't open them!!
Treasure (6:48:43 PM): lmao my lockers cant stay closed!!!
Me (6:48:51 PM): XD
Me (6:49:02 PM): I had to get my friend to open it for me. and even he had trouble!
Me (6:51:30 PM): not to mention... I'm probably gonna be anorexic by the end of the year because I'm always running up and down stairs, miles to get to my classrooms.
Me (6:51:58 PM): So liek, I'm sweating so much. X_X
Treasure went idle at 7:04:24 PM.
Treasure returned at 8:09:46 PM.
Me (8:14:08 PM): where'd you go?
Me (8:14:10 PM): D=
Treasure (8:14:16 PM): lol
Me (8:31:57 PM): no seriously! where?! XD

Zeph

imp of the perverse
A conversation a friend and I were having while washing our faces...
My friend: yeah, this is a brush for your face, it's supposed to get all the dirt and dead skin cells off.
Me: Oh wow! They should make something like that for hair!
My friend: ....they do. It's called a hairbrush, maybe you've heard of it?
Me: Hahaha my bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back