• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your favourite CoM Organization member?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

The best Organization member?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
I had to vote for Vexen. First of all he used the element of ice. Second he messed with the emotions of the Riku Replica which was awsome. I hated how Axel killed him. It would have been cool to see a Sora Replica.

KH2_Roxass

I liked zexion cause he is the most mysterious and i we never got to see him fight or what his weapon is

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
axel he was a challenge at first everyone else pffft easy

Joy

Bronze Member
Marluxia was my favorite one of them all. Even though he used flowers as his power he still just seemed so evil. Which was cool for CoM. Next would be axel though.

Kyo

My favorite CoM Organization member would be Axel. Hes the kind of person I would enjoy to watch. Plus fighting him in the game was fun :].

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
marluxia was the easyest of them all and to me he was *coughgaycough*

Awards
Time!!!!!!!!!!!! Youre signature is so freakin sick!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whered you get that? Iwant one like that. And yay Axel!!!!!!!! How is Marlaxia gay? Is it the petals?

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Im saying Axel not as a fanboy/girl but as a person who respected his abilites and his adding to the plot. He portrayed a deceptive attitude at first yet at the same time kept us in the dark on his true intentions the entire time. He was both mysterious and quite the badarse at the sametime. Regarding the others, they lacked the sense of style that axel had.

Lexaeus and Zexion, we hardly learned anything about those two to be honest. Lexaeus hardly ever spoke and Zexion covered his tracks with almost every action he took so there really isnt any given amount of information on these two =/

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I picked Larxene. I have CoM for gameboy, and I thought Larxene was hot. But in KH2, they make her pupils in her eyes to big, she looks like a possesed person in KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back