• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your favorite world!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas21691

Hallow Bastion, climbing the castle, platforms in which you could easily fall off and lots of puzzles made it challenging and fun :) If i i had to chose a Disney world, i would say Halloween Town :p

shaneycat2012

Banned
My favorite world in KH so far would be the Pridelands . One reason, because its so CUTE when u get to be a little cub as ur Sora then u have Donald as a bird and Goody as a turtle . No no , thats just a stupid reason for that one ... Anyway one of my real favorites ( <--- other than Pridelands over there ) Would be Neverland . My reason would be because u finally get to learn Glide/Fly . It makes it a WHOLE lot easier to travel in the worlds ur in after u get glide or if u go back to others u were in , in the past . It also helps with treasures u may have missed that might store useful things because in the first worlds u go to , there has to at least be an obsticle in ur way like having to get a speacial command or something , so here kicks in a new command or something else u have found in a new world .

yado

I taste delicious
I always get excited when I reach Halloween town since i am a huge fan of the movie, but in terms of actuslly gameplay and story probably end of worlds. The design our the place was just extremely well done

AustinKH

Traverse Town hands down. Gaining Wishing Star, Spellbinder, Oathkeeper, & Ultima Weapon helped me through the game. If it wasn't for Traverse Town I would of never beat Kingdom Hearts 1. And seeing Traverse Town return in 3D was so exciting.

Light

faster than
Awards
Hollow Bastion, if only I didn't always get tricked into fighting those Wyverns hanging off the edge! I get caught up into that trick far too much. The atmosphere of the world is thick, and I always get a little nervous at this point in the game. It has the first bosses that really seem to trick people (Dragon and Rikunort). Lastly, the colossal size of the castle. It's just amazing.

Awards
Regardless the game (excluding Chain of Memories) Hollow Bastion has been my favorite world. I freaking love everything about it.
Olympus Colosseum is second.

Antar

Awards
My favorite world in KH1 would be Deep Jungle. I too enjoy the atmosphere, music and the world is very plesing to the eye with some fun side avtivites. Also it has ome great views like the tree house and when you are in the room with the vines.

Veritas7340

For me, it's gotta be Hollow Bastion or End of the World.

Hollow Bastion:

The atmosphere was enigmatic and villainously regal at the same time. The castle looked very much like how a villain's headquarters should be. It's even better once you ascertain that it used to be a peaceful world rendered dark by the heartless's takeover. Moreover, things like the lifts and gravity stuff were pretty cool.

End of the World:

Even more enigmatic than HB, this is the remnants of the worlds desolated by darkness. It was very cool to see these shattered remains of worlds, because I thought it served as a great ominous foreshadowing: 'This is what is to transpire, the fate of all the worlds, should you fail to defeat Ansem.' Moreover, it goes beyond just remnants. I love the place where you got to see how the heartless entered all the worlds via the teleportation beams; that was extremely cool. Also, the heartless machines were unexpectedly cool and provided foreshadowing information of the DTD.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Traverse Town hands down. Gaining Wishing Star, Spellbinder, Oathkeeper, & Ultima Weapon helped me through the game. If it wasn't for Traverse Town I would of never beat Kingdom Hearts 1. And seeing Traverse Town return in 3D was so exciting.

Wow, you know, I never realized how many Keyblades you obtain from Traverse Town. xD

Hollow Bastion:

The atmosphere was enigmatic and villainously regal at the same time. The castle looked very much like how a villain's headquarters should be. It's even better once you ascertain that it used to be a peaceful world rendered dark by the heartless's takeover. Moreover, things like the lifts and gravity stuff were pretty cool.

I really like your description of Hollow Bastion. While it's not my favorite world to play in I do find its backstory fascinating and it does contain one of my favorite scenes in KH1 (when Sora releases Kairi's heart).

Veritas7340

I really like your description of Hollow Bastion. While it's not my favorite world to play in I do find its backstory fascinating and it does contain one of my favorite scenes in KH1 (when Sora releases Kairi's heart).

Thanks man. If not Hollow Bastion then what's your favorite KH world then?

Sim

I think this is probably a really unpopular opinion, but Deep Jungle is my favorite world from KH1...well, besides Hollow Bastion, but I feel like Hollow Bastion is the obvious #1, so I'm not going to go in depth as to why it's amazing, haha.

I love Deep Jungle because

a.) It's based on Tarzan, which was my favorite Disney movie as a kid (I remember crying when my mom wouldn't buy me a Tarzan toy in the mall :tongue:)
b.) I love nature and in video games, levels that take place in the jungles/forests are usually my favorite
c.) The tree sliding and vine swinging mini games are both fun and the tree slider game gives you some really good items. Deep Jungle is really the only world besides 100 Acre Wood that has mini-games, so it was a nice touch
d.) You get cure in this world <333333
e.) Clayton was the first really challenging boss of the game, and I have fond memories of getting beaten again and again. It was very satisfying when I finally beat him, haha
f.) The relationship between SDG is explored upon in this world, and I love how much Sora and Donald get on each other's nerves in this world and in KH1 in general

Hollow Bastion, Neverland, and Olympus Coliseum are my other favorites from KH1

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
It'd have to be Traverse Town for me. It's where the game picks up for real. The music and overall mood is just perfect. The town is dark and quite haunting, really makes you feel small before you've explored it properly and realised it's not very big.

VenTer

Awards
Destiny Islands, because you can swim there and you get a small zip line there. And you get to battle Tidus, Wakka and Selphie, and also Riku, which he is freaking hard to beat.
Deep Jungle, because you get vine swinging, pole climbing, and vine slide and a lot of interactions there too. It's sad though that it was not in Chain Of memories dew to copy rights things.... :(

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
My favorite world would be Hollow Bastion, because with all the elevators. Sora becoming a Shadow Heartless, which was my favorite cutscene from the game and also the chapel where you battle Maleficent (dragon) and later Xemnas.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Destiny Islands, because you can swim there and you get a small zip line there. And you get to battle Tidus, Wakka and Selphie, and also Riku, which he is freaking hard to beat.
Deep Jungle, because you get vine swinging, pole climbing, and vine slide and a lot of interactions there too. It's sad though that it was not in Chain Of memories dew to copy rights things.... :(

The zipline was awesome! And does anyone else think that they should've had Riku's kickback from the DI fight in his later fights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back