• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your favorite world!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeGuy

Awards
I'm assuming just KH1?

Deep Jungle - because i loved the movie Tarzan, and seeing Sora, Donald, and Goofy in their regular clothes interacting with Tarzan and his friends always brings a smile to my face. I'm glad they allowed it for KH 1.5. Plus the music is pretty sweet too.
[video=youtube;Hdg2djGp138]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdg2djGp138[/video]

and

Halloween Town - Because I have always loved TNBC. Seeing our heroes in this unusually dark-but-pleasant world was enjoyable. Loved the Music here too.
[video=youtube;nc1YgQXuP0E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc1YgQXuP0E[/video]

ok sunny

Awards
I'd probably have to go with... Halloween Town and Hollow Bastion.

For Halloween Town, it was the first world where Sora was dressed with different attire, while still having all of his limbs. Plus, the costume looked awesome! My favorite feature was the mask over his eye. It makes me wonder what's behind it... And I can't wait to use his Christmas Town costume in KH2:HD Remix! Other than that, The Nightmare Before Christmas was also one of my most favorite Tim Burton movies.

Hollow Bastion or Radiant Garden. When I first played Hollow Bastion in KH1, it sort of made me wonder where I was lol. But then I played KH2 and it was pretty clear that the second world I got to visit wasn't Traverse Town, but Hollow Bastion (RG) instead! I though it was amazing that Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, etc. where able to get to their homeworld. But that's not all Hollow Bastion had in store. It was also the homeworld for Kairi and plenty of other key characters in the series! This world holds LOADS of meaning to me and the game itself. And, since this is the KH1:HD Remix thread, I'll also menchion that I love the fact that Kairi was there as one of the 7 Princesses of Heart without even realizing it was her home! Plus, the battle between Sora and Riku took place there.

Last edited:

Ventus_

Awards
I'd probably have to say Hallow Bastian due to it's in depth backstory and intense atmosphere.
Such a peaceful place ironically with the central keyhole to the darkness which consumed it. It's pleasing to the eye with elegant construction and an interesting challenge with the long climb up to the Castle Chapel which is an interesting metaphor leading to it's climax against the highest of the Disney Villain hierarchy.
It also contains my absolute favorite part of the story/gameplay when Sora stabs himself to free Kiari's heart and becomes a shadow heartless. That was such a brilliant revelation with a clever foreshadow by Tarzan early on in Deep Jungle (The statement which could not be understood until you lock it because only then does Jane understand the gorilla word for 'heart').
Even though there is nothing special you can do, I enjoy controlling the shadow heartless Sora. I wish you could use the Castle Chapel save point in that portion because I'd keep a file there so I can play the shadow heartless whenever I wanted. But nope. :p

Voyageer said:
It was also the homeworld for Kairi and plenty of other key characters in the series! This world holds LOADS of meaning to me and the game itself. And, since this is the KH1:HD Remix thread, I'll also menchion that I love the fact that Kairi was there as one of the 7 Princesses of Heart without even realizing it was her home! Plus, the battle between Sora and Riku took place there.

So Kiari's homeworld is Hallow Bastian. I wondered about that, the fact that she could not remember intrigued me as something that seemed key to the story. Very interesting.

I also love the entire concept and the hauntingly tragic music of End of the World.

Halloween Town is my favorite world pertaining to Disney it's the only world in KH1 other than the obvious Atlantica where Sora and Co. change their outfits to blend in with the world and I enjoy the costumes. The story was also unique and interesting in how they tried to manufacture a heart and Jack had to learn in the end that this can not do what a real heart can. And the fact that the heartless somewhat blend in with the idea of the Halloween Town was also used well.

I however prefer the KH2 Halloween Town as I enjoy the extension to Christmas Town.

Last edited:

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I have different favorites depending on the game.
KH: Hollow Bastion, why? Scherzo Di Notte.
CoM: Twilight Town, why? The enemies are weaker and it was a new world!
KH2: The World that Never Was, I like the design and music.
Days: Meh...Agrabah because it was the least tedious of all for me.
BBS: Neverland, I just liked how we could finally land on the island, and how big it was.
Re:Coded: CO, I really liked unlocking all the World's possible endings and how "he" was the last boss.
DDD: I liked ALL of them with the exception of Prankster's Paradise because I kept Dropping on the wrong locations which would trap me even with the Save File. Symphony of Sorcery stands out because of the Music and the colors.

Kire-Kitsune

For Kingdom hearts 1, that's pretty easy. Definitely Halloween Town. I always loved the film and getting to beat the bugs out of Oogie Boogie with Jack was like a childhood fantasy. That, and it nailed the stop motion, hand crafted look of the film. Though, it's kind of unfair to the first game, cuz I didn't like many of the worlds, sadly. I loved many of the Disney choices themselves, but felt they didn't do enough with the source material in most cases. I felt like II did a better job of capturing the spirit of the Disney worlds, But I digress. Halloween Town was perfect.

Ventus_

Awards
For Kingdom hearts 1, that's pretty easy. Definitely Halloween Town. I always loved the film and getting to beat the bugs out of Oogie Boogie with Jack was like a childhood fantasy. That, and it nailed the stop motion, hand crafted look of the film. Though, it's kind of unfair to the first game, cuz I didn't like many of the worlds, sadly. I loved many of the Disney choices themselves, but felt they didn't do enough with the source material in most cases. I felt like II did a better job of capturing the spirit of the Disney worlds, But I digress. Halloween Town was perfect.

Agreed with this.
Though my memory is very fogged of II one that is pretty clear is ironically Halloweentown and though it's one of my favorites in the original game I enjoyed it more in II with the extension to Christmas Town. It was certainly a huge factor in giving it more of the essence of the film. Something II did a lot of and in addition was more of a rich experience with the fact that in all worlds the party's appearance changed to blend in not just in two.

In the original I have noticed as well that Atlantica is the only world to capture it's film story wise and animation/setting wise Halloweentown indeed takes the trophy.

One thing however that I have been beginning to realize is that in the original they used more of the villains pertaining to the worlds whereas most of the final battles in II are giant heartless. It disappointed me greatly that the opportunities to use Gaston and Scar were not taken advantage of (the Beast's Castle final battle is another fragment of II that is clear in my memory because I had quite a strange experience during it).

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
For me, my favorite Disney world would have to be a tie between Wonderland and Olympus Colosseum. The former had me running around and exploring the Bizarre Room in as many ways as I could. The latter was a fun sidequest with some interesting boss fights. The fact that Hades and Cloud are there as well was icing on the cake.

ZMP

In Kingdom Hearts 1 I always found my self going back to Traverse Town...it ended up becoming my favorite world. I was so excited to see it coming back in 3D with those new areas

MindOverdrive

I found Halloween Town to be the most fun when it came to aesthetic and design, it had one of the more expansive plots compared to the others and had a much larger scale than most of the worlds. And the heartless there were a bit more challenging considering I was breezing through up until that point.

BlueKey777

Banned
1. Monstro
Why?: I loved the orchestrated music for this world because of how beautiful it sounded :)
Also Pinocchio was one of my favorite Disney classics!
2. Wonderland
Why?: I love how accurate the world was compared to the actual movie (the bottles that shrink you and make you bigger for example)
And Trickmaster is from this world (Trickmaster is very challenging and I like challenges)
3. Neverland
Why?: Because you can fly! you can fly! you can fly! lol

MyNameisAnsem

The World That Never Was... was cool. I also liked Traverse Town, Twilight Town, Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion (all versions)...

BlueKey777

Banned
The World That Never Was... was cool. I also liked Traverse Town, Twilight Town, Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion (all versions)...
I wonder if they will have Daybreak Town as a world in KH3?? (BTW for people that don't know daybreak town is in KH chi).

Gram

Banned
Awards
For KH1? Easily Halloween Town. I've always loved that movie and it was the world I looked forward to most and I wasn't disappointed when I got there. Fighting with Jack made the 12yr old me happy as I ever was. ;u;

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I like most of the worlds in KH1, but Hollow Bastion is my favorite as far as story. But I also love Atlantica because I’m a huge TLM fan. Even though the characters aren’t necessarily depicted as well as in the film, I do love swimming through the locations and the difficulty of the Ursula and Shark/Glut battles. I enjoy the Riku/Sora scenes in Monstro, but the location designs are, well… I also enjoy Olympus Coliseum, although I hate it’s so small. Hercules is another of my favorite Disney films, and the Hades Cup is a lot of fun.

As far as other installments, I enjoy most of the worlds in BbS and DDD, too, except for Deep Space, Notre Dame, and The Grid. Castle of Dreams is my favorite from BbS though; I love Aqua’s and Terra’s stories there, and the place really captures how gorgeous the movie is. The World That Never Was is my favorite in DDD, with Prankster’s Paradise and the Fantasia world close behind. KH2... Really, Space Paranoids, Olympus Coliseum, and Beast’s Castle are the only worlds I like, although Halloween Town is kind of funny in an absurd way. I hate what they did to Hollow Bastion and Atlantica in KH2 though. Although I guess I also enjoyed The World That Never Was since everything happens there.

I can’t remember a lot about the levels in Re:Coded, I need to replay it, but I remember enjoying Wonderland. With Chain of Memories, I liked several “rooms”--Hollow Bastion, Atlantica, Halloween Town, and Wonderland.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
For KH1? Easily Halloween Town. I've always loved that movie and it was the world I looked forward to most and I wasn't disappointed when I got there. Fighting with Jack made the 12yr old me happy as I ever was. ;u;
I'm honestly not that fond of KH1 Halloween Town. I'm not even sure why, to be precise. But fighting alongside JACK? That was a dream (nightmare ;D) come true!
I actually REALLY enjoyed going to Atlantica. Sure, you hafta lock on to actually fight WELL... But I still enjoyed it!

omnipresent

Halloween Town.

1. Halloween and Christmas, my two favorite holidays brought together in one place.
2. Jack Skellington in my man.
3. Sora's costume is pretty neat.
4. Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my favorite movies.
5. Zero is soo cute.

Sora341

Awards
Destiny Islands, of course! it is the place where the three original, (and in my opinion), best characters grew up! I really love the white sand and the blue water.
Fighting Selphie, Wakka, TIdus, and Riku is pretty entertaining.
The scenes in this world are actually quite delightful.
And exploring around the islands and talking to everyone a few times gives you a better insight on how they lived :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back