• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your favorite Sora outfit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's your favorite outfit of Sora's?

• Kingdom Hearts 1/Chain of Memories/Re: Coded

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Kingdom Hearts II

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Kingdom Hearts III

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Behonkiss

Website
twitter.com
Now that we have a new outfit confirmed for Sora in KHIII, I thought it would be fun to gauge opinions on the numerous clothes he's had throughout the series. Also feel free to post why your favorite is just that.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
But you forgot his outfit as a little kid in BBS!

Last edited:

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
none of the above????????????????????

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
His KH2 outfit is my favorite, then the original, then 3D. The KH3 outfit isn't bad at all, but it's my least favorite so far.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
His KH2 outfit hands down. The color black really matched him. But once was enough. No need two more times

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
His III outfit became my favorite right from the start.
I like all his clothes, but what I like about this one more is that it has a bit of a normal look to it.

Last edited:

Shogo-Kun

Awards
For me, it's a tie between his Kingdom Hearts 3D outfit and his Kingdom Hearts III outfit. They both are be toned down from the sheer fashion disaster that was his previous two outfits, especially his Kingdom Hearts III outfit. In fact, his KHIII outfit looks like something a normal person would wear and thus is much easier to cosplay (not that I do so, mind you).

Awards
I think my favorite would be his outfit as a little kid, but since that's not an option, I think his KH3 outfit is really neat. More Final Fantasy-esque than the others. Or maybe that's just me.

Anagram

Banned
KH3>KH1>BBS>DDD>KH2

I find his KH3 look the best he's had. The KH2 look was just a mess of straps, zippers and super saiyan hair. The KH1 look, while fine at first, was WAY to overused. BBS is just cute. DDD had simplicity which is always nice.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Overall default costumes, I still think KH3 is his best. It mixes together my two favorites costumes. Although I will fully admit, I always liked Nomura's odd style during the KH1 and KH2 days so... sad to see the zippers gone, slightly.

His best costume, in my opinion, still goes to Limit Form. Perfect way of updating a cute outfit and making it look modern and badass.

Anagram

Banned
His best costume, in my opinion, still goes to Limit Form. Perfect way of updating a cute outfit and making it look modern and badass.

Wait...the form variations count? In that case KH3>Limit>Valor>Master>KH1>BBS>DDD>Wisdom>Final>KH2 (base)
The form variations made the Kh2 outfit simpler in look and by extension more tolerable imo.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Wait...the form variations count? In that case KH3>Limit>Valor>Master>KH1>BBS>DDD>Wisdom>Final>KH2 (base)
The form variations made the Kh2 outfit simpler in look and by extension more tolerable imo.

While they're not on the poll, they are still outfits Sora uses, so I definitely count them.

Precursor Mar

But I love how ridiculous and overcomplicated his KH2 outfit is. It's a Sqeenix staple.

Besides, he needs all those belts and straps. How else is he going to keep his pants from dropping from carrying all his items?

Anagram

Banned
But he forgot his Gravity spell!

And he's constantly relearning new ones. Between him and donald and tutelage to Merlin I'm sure somebody has some means of magic pocket logic.
Plus they dont really carry that many items to start with. The keyblade just poofs to it's users hand, donald, goofy and practically everyone pulls their weapon from nowhere which is either laziness or some form of summoning and none of the accessories every appear on Soras person so I'm guessing thats mostly gameplay mechanic than truly there.

Just depends on how you want to spin it. Besides, if you truly sit and look at his KH2 outift, you'll notice he only has two pockets anyway. lmao

Last edited:

Precursor Mar

And he's constantly relearning new ones. Between him and donald and tutelage to Merlin I'm sure somebody has some means of magic pocket logic.
Plus they dont really carry that many items to start with. The keyblade just poofs to it's users hand, donald, goofy and practically everyone pulls their weapon from nowhere which is either laziness or some form of summoning and none of the accessories every appear on Soras person so I'm guessing thats mostly gameplay mechanic than truly there.

Just depends on how you want to spin it. Besides, if you truly sit and look at his KH2 outift, you'll notice he only has to pockets anyway. lmao

lol I guess he could use Magnet to make everything stick to him.

I like to think it's like the Zelda cartoon where they make all their items smaller so they can carry them all. I mean isn't it possible to carry up to 99 potions? I think it's a good thing we can't see all the equipment they have on. Do you really wanna see a bunch unfashionable belts and mantles on top of his already ridiculous getup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back