• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your favorite quote.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

torii~

You didn't say it HAD to be kh, so "Ordinarily I wouldn't mind, but..." "But what?" "Well, I just got back from swimming in the pool. And the water was cold..." "Oh, you mean... Shrinkage." "Yes. Significant shrinkage." "So you feel you were shortchanged." "Yes. I mean, if she thinks that's me, she's under a complete misapprehension. That was not me, Jerry. That was not me." It was in some movie i watched awhile back xD. But my Fav KH one is "keep up with this!!" second riku fight in KH1 cause it sounds like keyhole this xD

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
You didn't say it HAD to be kh, so "Ordinarily I wouldn't mind, but..." "But what?" "Well, I just got back from swimming in the pool. And the water was cold..." "Oh, you mean... Shrinkage." "Yes. Significant shrinkage." "So you feel you were shortchanged." "Yes. I mean, if she thinks that's me, she's under a complete misapprehension. That was not me, Jerry. That was not me." It was in some movie i watched awhile back xD. But my Fav KH one is "keep up with this!!" second riku fight in KH1 cause it sounds like keyhole this xD

That was not in some movie. That was in Seinfeld.

My favourite is from Red Dwarf

Rimmer: [Discussing his last exam] Lister, last time, I only failed by the narrowest of narrow margins.
Lister: You what? You went in there, wrote "I AM A FISH" four hundred times, did a funny little dance and fainted!
Rimmer: That's a total lie.
Lister: No it's not. Peterson told me.
Rimmer: "No it's not. Peterson told me." Lister, if you must know, I submitted a discourse on porous circuitry that was too...[searches for words]...radical, too unconventional, too mold-breaking for the examiners to accept.
Lister: Yeah. You said you were a fish!

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Demyx: If the subject fails to respond. Use agression to liberate his true disposition.

It's win. What can I say?

Xigbar: You've really put the Organization in a pickle.

He's the only reason I obsess over pickles now. >.<

Axel: X-E-M-N-A-S, Got it Memorized?

LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back