• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite Order Member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trakor

Regarding all , i would probably say Xaldin ... his 6 controlled spears look awesome ( especially when he summons them ) , i like his Combat Style a lot ...
Then , very close to that is Axel , i like his weapons too , his element is fire ( destruction... whaaaa xD)
As 3 would come Saix... i like the mystery that is behind this guy... his weapon also looks pretty cool.
Then , on the other side , i dont like Zexion at all... a guy who doesn ' t like to fight himself , uses others to fight his enemies and his only possibility to defend himsef are his Illusions... sorry , but I hate foes who think they are to cool to fight themselves...
Then for Roxas , i dont really like him as order member ( he doesnt really get into this shape of "freaks" that the Order 13 is) , but i like him as one of the main charakters and his fighting style.

Last edited:

madman9

marluxia for me because his sythe is PINK!!!!... PINK PEOPLE PINK!!! CAN YOU BELEIVE IT WOW!!!

Trakor

Soras Shell said:
nice list and welcome to the forums

thanks a lot , i m just waiting so much on kingdom hearts 2 , it is almost unnatural ;) hope to find some people here who do the same!^^

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
welcome to the forums ^ mine is probablly either axel cause he seems cool or luxord cause he has a deck of cards and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back