• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your favorite Monster?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is your favorite type of Monster

• Heartless

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Nobody

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Unversed

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i voted unversed, only cause there a change of pace from heartless and nobodies.
hopefully nomura will write out the heartless and nobodies in kh3 and give us a new bad ass enemy to fight.

Gram

Banned
Awards
We can only hope, but odds are Nomura will have Unversed, Heartless, and Nobodies in KH3 as well as some weird mixture of the three.
i hope not we need some new and bad ass plus i dont think the xehanort saga would end right if the heartless outbreak he cause didnt disappear with him.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
"pitifull heartless, mindlessly collecting hearts..."

pure darkness, what could possibly be better then that?

Gram

Banned
Awards
anything.
i think a light based enemy would be cool, only for one or two games tho no more.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
unversed... they seem to be the best of the three... but the heartless were pretty good too... like say KH1's enemies, I.E: Kurt zisa, Phantom, Behemoth, especially the invisibles

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Heartless from KH1. After KH1 the Heartless became complete fail in design. They were less creepy and less about the apocalypse and felt like filler.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
OBAMA5.jpg

Arkaria

Heartless. Nothing is more badass than creepy looking creatures with glowing eyes made up of darkness and pure evil and win and greatness :D

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Hearless, FTW
Which is better?
Phantom_300.gif
or
175px-Shoe_Gazer.png

The phantom or the shoe?

The answer is obvious: the heartless are the best.
Flood.png
Heartless-DeepJungle2.jpg

Which is better, the... (idk it looks like a ninja or something) or cute little monkey?

The answer is obvious: the unversed are the best

c what i did thar ^__^;

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Heartless. I think beings born from the darkness of peoples hearts are more badass than creatures that are controlled by Vanitas's negative emotions

But I have to admit, I still like the design of the Unversed better than the Heartless.
Floods>>>>>Shadows. The story behind them is the only thing that makes the heartless better than the unversed, and that's why I chose them. The unversed only seemed to be one of the excuses to make BBS new and fresh, hence the reason behind them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back