• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your favorite live album?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
This could go in 'Your Favorite,' but I think some genuine discussion can commence here, so yeah. What's your favorite live album?

My personal favorite is Daft Punk's Alive 2007. I love how well the songs mix into each other.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Linkin Park: Live in Texas

I just found it worked so well, although it would have been better had all the concert been in there :v

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Les Rallizes Dénudés' discography
Neil Young's 'Live Rust'
probably some of those Velvet Underground live albums when I get them

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Ooooo, Alive is such a great album.

Tussles in Brussels by The Hives is also very good.

And Im just going to say that HAARP WAS OK.

C

Crazium

Bayside- Live At The Bayside Social Club
Rise Against- Live In Toronto
Colors_Live
The Flaming Lips- UFO At The Zoo (you have to watch it)

Hentai-Addict

Hmm... the Iron Maiden: Flight 666 album was pretty good, but so was the Motorhead: No Sleep Til Hammersmith album.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Barenaked Ladies' Rock Spectacle hands down. All the songs from that set sound so much better than their original album recordings and just more enjoyable in general. I suppose their All New Revue - Live at the Glenn Gould Studio album is worth mentioning as well, as the songs on it are as good/better than the original recordings, but it's not as good as Rock Spectacle since it's not anywhere near as energetic. Besides that, I'm much more partial to the era of songs on Rock Spectacle than those on All New, which is exclusively from their Are Me/Are Men albums.

Also, I thought H.A.A.R.P. was a pretty great album. It had a lot of my favorite Muse songs performed amazingly well, so I had no complaints, other than probably having preferred a few songs be included over others, but oh well.

C

Crazium

Ben Folds- Live At Perth With The WASO

or

every Unicorns bootleg

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
Alive 2007 and A Cross The Universe I guess. I'm not really crazy for live albums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back