• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite KH2 Scene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Forcefan

Personally my favorite KH Scene is the one where Roxas is talking to Naminie and Roxas says

"I can't help you there" and smiles. I thought that was the best scene in the game.

KHD00D

nah, lets keep it on

anyways, my absolute FAV scene is when roxas has riku on the floor and riku screams "why do you have the keyblade"
roxas says "shutup" and slashes at riku
then riku completely pwns him!

shiny milotic

Surfing the dunes with a red cloaked stranger
Personally my favorite KH Scene is the one where Roxas is talking to Naminie and Roxas says

"I can't help you there" and smiles. I thought that was the best scene in the game.

That's one of my favorites. My second favorite one is when Roxas and Namine talk before the final Xemnas battle. My third favorite one is when goofy "dies".(it's so funny!):lol:

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
That one where Yen Sid looks like a pedo. So pretty much every scene he is ever in.

αsiя

space coke
ok im gonna go with it

my favorite scene is when Goofy gets hit by the rock
everyone suddenly gets pissed
i couldnt stop laughing

Cexiangel

the seen where Sora destroys ursula's seashell necklace. Why doesn't he just shoot lazers like that all the time? that would come in handy wouldn't it. Also, I'ma advertise for my quizilla account. Username's acelegin. look it up!

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The scene where Roxas crys through Sora after seeing a picture of his friends, that was actually somewhat moving. The opening squence was cool too.

soragill150

1st when sora and kairi are reunited and they hug.
2nd sora wants to meet santa
3rd from when goofy ''dies'' to when he comes back...its so sweeat
4th any thing sora remembering kairi

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
any scene with axel, especially when he says "IM SO FLATTERED"

when sora and roxas fight

the scene directly before the 1000 heartless battle, its badass and has sick music

when riku appears in TWTNW to help kairi and namine from saix and his theme plays for the first time

axels death because it was cool and touching

roxas seeing sora in the pod: "looks like my summer vacation is... over."

Oathkeeper512

Mine is the one where Mickey donald goofy and sora encounter Xemnas in hollow bastion during that battle. and the scene before they fight the 1000 heartless. Either of those 2 is awesome

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
2nd sora wants to meet santa

That scene is awesome!

I also liked the scene when Namine and Roxas were transparent and were talking to each other.

Any death scene *I wish there was more. Dumb Disney!*

When Sora says "Guy's a broken record" I lol at that everytime.

When Riku changes from Xehanort's heartless back to Riku.

Anything with Pooh! I love Pooh Bear!!!!

Then scene where Maleficent goes "good guy" and "saves" Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

I have more but unless you want to spead like an hour reading my fav scenes then I'm stopping here.

Key of Valor

The Professor
When Roxas confronts DiZ in the pod room. Most epic scene in KH2... Roxas desperately fighting for his existence to the very end even... even though he was helpless to change his fate. It was the end of the road for him, no matter what... but at least he had finally found Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back