• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite Disney Videogame?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Used to play this back in the day lol:

[video=youtube;ewgtaQdwV40]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewgtaQdwV40[/video]

FacetiousDreamer

Surprisingly "Darkwing Duck" and "Chip & Dale 2" were the only two Disney games I’ve ever played. I was seven or eight years old or something. Liked both of them equally, though finished only the second one.

Darkwing_Duck_box.jpg
Chip-and-dale-rescue-rangers-2-cover.jpg

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I would say that KH is a "Disney game," but it's really a Square Enix core that got infused with the nostalgia magic and appearance of Disney. It's kinda sad that most of the worlds do a better job at representing and embodying the movie they were based off of than the actual licensed games created to promote those movies.

I've never played the ones that everyone says are good, like Ducktails or Aladdin. Most of them were the cheap licensed variety, aimed at young kids like me back then. The first one was a GBA platformer based off Cinderella. There were some parts where you played as the mice, running through the walls and doing stuff like collecting things to make a dress. I didn't think I'd ever end up doing the exact same thing, only in a 3D environment as a tiny human with a Keyblade...

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Golly, besides Kingdom Hearts I think the last Disney game I ever played was Cold Shadow.
box.jpg

Was never good at it but I loved watching my brother play.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Toy Story 2 on the N64 is the only one I remember playing back in the day. It was p neato from what I remember. Had some cool stuff in it. Wouldn't know if it still holds up today. I like to think it does, it wasn't combat heavy, gameplay was more about exploration iirc.

Actually, now that I think about it, Toy Story 2 is the only Disney bideo gaem I ever played. I can't recall anything other than that.

Edit: I'm not even sure TS2 counts since the movie was by Pixar so lol

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Aladdin for the SNES has been and always will be my favorite Disney game.

Aside from that, I still have my copy of A Bug's Life for the PS1 and I used to own the Toy Story game for the SNES before it was lost.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
A Bug's Life for PS1 was by far my favorite, I've actually been wanting to revisit it. I remember getting the golden fruit in each level and annihilating the enemies. I also remember just how cool it felt to actually fly Flik across that little valley on the dandelion (or glide, whatever, you know what I mean). And then the epic level where you actually do fly with the princess, such a memorable game!

I also really enjoyed Hercules for PS1, but was a bit sad at it's lack of attempt of incorporating the story (my childhood self must have had such high expectations). But the game itself was super fun.

The last one I remember really enjoying was Donald Duck Going Quackers for the PS1. I wanted that game so bad, and then I just thought it was the greatest thing when I got it. It felt like an odd Disney try at the first Crash Bandicoot to me as a kid, and I had all the fun with it. I remember going back to all of the levels trying to unlock all of the bonus costumes and whatnot. I don't really know how this game would hold up today, but the memories are good.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Ooh, I would say, first off, that I haven't played many Disney video games. I have a few generic ones, like a car movie game, a few pirates generic movie games, one for bolt, and one for Finding Nemo. If you asked me my favorite out of these, I'd probably say the Bolt one. The gameplay was simple and fun, and it was cool that the premise of the game was that you were in the TV show, not the movie.

But, I do like a Disney game more than that. Aside from Kingdom Hearts, I haven't played any games featuring Disney too much. But, if I had to choose one, i'd say Epic Mickey. From the atmosphere to the premise to the characters, I really liked this game at first. The gameplay wasn't that appealing, and I have to say it was a bit annoying, but, other than that, it's a pretty solid game. It's sequel is a piece of shit though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back