• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Fav. Drive Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destinyoflight

personally i like anti-form...its so awesome...but a regular form, probably final form...you take out alot of heartless faster

away to the ligh

Roxas Sorrows said:
Anti Form rocks. I prefer Final over others who wouldn't?
I agree. Anti form looked cool, yet I didn't like the combat system. Though I gotta admit, this drive system and forms idea is one of the best ever.

away to the ligh

Awesome, and congrats. Here's a tip for valor form, if your health is low, use all you magic, then switch to valor, then try to find a door way or entrance, then your drive should be full 1 bar and have some health returned in your originle form.

away to the ligh

DarkSora23 said:
I like Master Form the most.
I think it looks cool, and the way the keyblade repels enemies by its self is cool. I think for that form such its called master form, they should let all the keyblades fight for you while you scout for items and such.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Master Form - I use the kingdom key and oblivion :D

BeastlyKillaKreg

im not that far..... just beat port royal #2, so i dont have most of the keys ur mentioning. i use oathkeeper and photon debugger for master form, which is my favorite so far.

away to the ligh

Dude you are soo right, why ( I keep calling it that) I meant Guardian soul, I saw a fanart of a keyblade called one winged angel and i'e been calling it that by mistake for a while. Sorry.

E

Eclipse

i like final form, but tis too powerful

master form is fun

but i........absolutively...........love.........wisdom

floating is da bomb lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back