• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your dream partner?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
My dream partner would have to have a great sense of humor. One who can take a joke and hit you with one back. A great listener would be a fantastic quallity to have. So if you had a problem with anything, they can just listen to you rant about it. Then maybe help figure out a solution to that problem.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
He would be cute, not cheat on me, NOT clingy and sooky. Give me space when I need it.

Also he would play LOTS of video games that weren't shooters with no plot and he would let me watch.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Honestly, despite our differences, being with the girl I like now would be a dream come true.

ZiggyK

Well these are the traits I'd look for:

-Cute
-Preferably brunette but not necessary
-Liberal
-Plays video games
-Can kick my arse at video games
-Knows I need my space
-Watches anime and reads manga
-Not overly clingy but still there when I need them
-Good listener.
-Good personality (has a laugh, sweet, kind)

Yes, I know I'm dreaming but whatever :S

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
-Cute and VERY adorable
-Knows how to listen to my problems, and tell me theirs / Supportive
-Caring
-Doesn't purposely try to get me pissed off
-Teases and jokes every once in awhile, but not 24/7
-Knows I can't be there 100% for them, but understands and loves that I try to be
-Plays video games - FPS is fun, but I try for co-ops with them; Adventure/Role-Playing, such as Fable II.. If they don't like FPS, that's OK. And they can give me a hard time to beat them..
-Can converse with me and accept my opinion on subjects, and present their own
-Likes to read, draw, or anything else creative
-Only accepting a mature, upbeat attitude/personality; Understandably, there's times where neither of us will be upbeat, but that's what we'd be there for each other for..
-If they watch anime and read manga, solely for the sake of drawing me completely into that universe.
-Can keep a job, and is good at their job, even if it sucks - Dedicated, hard-working, stubborn, but friendly, kind..
-Willing to have random sugar-rush hyper moments
-Likes cats over dogs <3
-Doesn't think Star Wars, Dungeons and Dragons, or etc., isn't geeky, but a way of life as we know it.
-Is always knowledgeable of what the subject is
-If they like Twilight, fine, but I'm not reading those books. I'll burn them first..
-Would rather sit on the couch and watch a movie together with popcorn, as opposed to going out
-Willing to read and actually critique my writing, as opposed to just going "OMG, it's soo good!"
-Doesn't laugh at me, even if it's something I did that anyone else would bust a lung at
-If they're sad or upset, they're willing to tell me, instead of clamming up
-Can play the guitar, so they could teach me D:
-Stays healthy-ish, and doesn't comment about their looks or weight 24/7
-Stops me before I do something that could wreck my life, but I wouldn't have known unless they did
-Has a affinity for stuffed animals
-Is a hardcore Disney fan, and would have a blast going to Disney Land/World
-KH Fan, duh.
-Doesn't listen to rap; prefer listening to rock/alternative rock
-Is funny, and hopefully not astonished by my "non-existent' southern US slurring/slanging voice. Seriously, it's only heard if I parody it.
-Doesn't mind laying in bed when it snows, and later going out to have a snowball fight.
-Snowsnowsnowsnowsnow...
-Thinks this is the funniest thing since sliced bread - YouTube - Yoda recording for TomTom GPS - behind the scenes

I'd say more, but it'd take two pages of this thread, so I'll leave it at that. <_<

Ooglez. T-T

impart

Climb The Sky
dark hair that's curly

dark eyes,
taller than me
great smile.
not fat.
not white
good- or at least decent hygiene

and I would like it if they were funny. nobody's funny anymore....

oh yeah, and doesn't want me to be all girly. lets me be a tomboy all I want, but still treats me like a girl and wears the pants in the relationship

Awards
DanielleFishel.jpg

if it aint topanga i wont bang ya

ZiggyK

-Cute and VERY adorable
-Knows how to listen to my problems, and tell me theirs / Supportive
-Caring
-Doesn't purposely try to get me pissed off
-Teases and jokes every once in awhile, but not 24/7
-Knows I can't be there 100% for them, but understands and loves that I try to be
-Plays video games - FPS is fun, but I try for co-ops with them; Adventure/Role-Playing, such as Fable II.. If they don't like FPS, that's OK. And they can give me a hard time to beat them..
-Can converse with me and accept my opinion on subjects, and present their own
-Likes to read, draw, or anything else creative
-Only accepting a mature, upbeat attitude/personality; Understandably, there's times where neither of us will be upbeat, but that's what we'd be there for each other for..
-If they watch anime and read manga, solely for the sake of drawing me completely into that universe.
-Can keep a job, and is good at their job, even if it sucks - Dedicated, hard-working, stubborn, but friendly, kind..
-Willing to have random sugar-rush hyper moments
-Likes cats over dogs <3
-Doesn't think Star Wars, Dungeons and Dragons, or etc., isn't geeky, but a way of life as we know it.
-Is always knowledgeable of what the subject is
-If they like Twilight, fine, but I'm not reading those books. I'll burn them first..
-Would rather sit on the couch and watch a movie together with popcorn, as opposed to going out
-Willing to read and actually critique my writing, as opposed to just going "OMG, it's soo good!"
-Doesn't laugh at me, even if it's something I did that anyone else would bust a lung at
-If they're sad or upset, they're willing to tell me, instead of clamming up
-Can play the guitar, so they could teach me D:
-Stays healthy-ish, and doesn't comment about their looks or weight 24/7
-Stops me before I do something that could wreck my life, but I wouldn't have known unless they did
-Has a affinity for stuffed animals
-Is a hardcore Disney fan, and would have a blast going to Disney Land/World
-KH Fan, duh.
-Doesn't listen to rap; prefer listening to rock/alternative rock
-Is funny, and hopefully not astonished by my "non-existent' southern US slurring/slanging voice. Seriously, it's only heard if I parody it.
-Doesn't mind laying in bed when it snows, and later going out to have a snowball fight.
-Snowsnowsnowsnowsnow...
-Thinks this is the funniest thing since sliced bread - YouTube - Yoda recording for TomTom GPS - behind the scenes

I'd say more, but it'd take two pages of this thread, so I'll leave it at that. <_<

Ooglez. T-T

I agree with lots of this.. and disagree with lots of it too, but pretty much that, yeah. Especially the first one. I love adorable girls >:D

E

Eyesore

"Reon Kadena."
Tbh.
But, since it doesn't have to be realistic, you can throw in some cat features too.

darbelis12

Cute
-Preferably brunette but not necessary
-Liberal
-Plays video games
-Can kick my arse at video games
-Knows I need my space
-Watches anime and reads manga
-Not overly clingy but still there when I need them
-Good listener.
-Good personality (has a laugh, sweet, kind)

Like zygik.

Last edited:

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
Intelligent
Fun
Can be both cute and sexy as fuck
Awesome in bed
Similar sense of humor
Light or dark brown hair, shoulder or upper back length
Brown, green or dark blue eyes
Has a similar taste in music
Doesn't believe in god
Not possessive
Does not complain about their appearance all the time when they're actually really good looking
A little shorter than me
Confident
Does not dress like a slut. Preferably like an indie chick but with 60% less hipster
Doesn't do drugs, drink or go clubbing
Enjoys reading
And last but not least, has a great ass and average breast size.

:D

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
somebody who is not a total jackass
just a little though

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Hi KHI.

I was wondering what would be the characteristics of your ideal partner - and no, it doesn't have to be realistic.

-Intelligent
-Good, steady job (preferably well-paying)
-Asian (preferably Japanese or Korean)
-Handsome (or, yes, even pretty almost to the point of androgyny)
-Tall, but not too tall
-Long hair (don't really care about the color, as long as it's at least shoulder-blade length so I can play with it)
-Protective, but not overprotective or possessive; he's there when I need him but lets me have girl time with my friends or just alone time
-Good personality (can take a joke, loving, nice, but isn't afraid to fight for himself or someone he cares about)
-A little stubborn
-Romantic
-Supportive
-Can cook (doesn't have to be a gourmet, but is can make at least a simple pasta dish)
-Healthy, doesn't smoke (cigarette smoke literally makes me sick)
-Takes care of himself (not necessarily a metrosexual, though I certainly wouldn't object if he was)
-Doesn't mind going to concerts, plays, and museums with me
-Accepting
-Has at least a basic knowledge of anime and manga
-KH and Final Fantasy fan so he'll get my random references ("FOR THE LOVE OF JENOVA, NOT THE STAIRS!")
-Likes to read
-Likes horror movies
-Great in bed
-Can be a dork/geek
-Bi-lingual
-Interested in other cultures
-Good listener
-Well-educated
-Faithful
-Religious is optional; I really don't care what religion he is, or if he even has one, as long as he's an all-around nice guy
-Likes to dance

That's all I can think of right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back