• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your dream partner?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZiggyK

This is my dream girl.

misakiyb5.jpg
nhkniyoukoso01large07ty4.jpg

Misaki-chan, from Welcome to the NHK

I'm such a fcuking weeaboo ;_;

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
-I don't want to put up with fcuking Ke$ha and Jbeibs. She doesn't have to like the exact bands that I do, but if we could at least have some common ground that'd be pretty sweet.
-Attractive. You don't have to be mega total babe supermodel, but I don't want to have to put a bag over your head. Because I'm being honest, nice body.
-Foriegn. AUSTRALIA.
-Somewhat intelligent. If you can hold your own in an intelligent convorsation, that's all I care about.
-Sense of humor. I don't want to talk to a brick wall.
-Don't be a bitch.
-Shorter than I am.
-Have some similar interests.
-Good in bed.

also being able to no damage the secret boss in BBS is #1

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Tall, long hair in a sleek ponytail, clean-shaven, looks good in grey suit trousers.
I look good clean shaven and regularly wear grey suit trousers, though I lack the long hair D:

- Tall
, for their gender or age. Anywhere around six foot or above would be a dream come true. Big girls are beautiful.
- Full-bodied. Not skinny and not fat. I've never liked super-athletically-built women, and a smack-bang-in-the-middle-average body is boring. Maybe even very slightly chubby.
- Dark red hair would be a dream come true, though really any colour is fine, unless you want to die your hair fluoro green or pink or some other ridiculous colour. Any length is fine if it looks good, so long as it's not obtrusive and you don't need to spend an inordinate amount of time washing it each day.
- Blue-grey or green eyes, with a real gift for using their eyes. Some girls have the most heart-melting gazes. Having glasses could be adorable too.
- Unique facial features. A face with at least one aspect that's striking or pleasantly noticeable. Clean faces are nice but average faces don't offer much.
- Scandinavian or of a background thereabouts.
- Fashion-judgement apathy. Doesn't care if people judge how she dresses as poor, so long as she goes to the effort to make herself look nice for herself and/or me and feel good about herself.

- Willing to learn new things every day. If you want your in-depth education to stop as soon as you've left high school or university, get your boring self away from me.
- Able to grasp complex or technical ideas. Even if something needs to be explained in stages, I think up pretty intricate ideas that I want to be able to share with others, preferably also receive feedback or a perspective I hadn't looked into.
- Pragmatic, efficient, effective. She can do things on her own, and will work to get things done to the best of her ability as fast as she is able. Doing so leaves her with more time to do what she wants, which would hopefully be spending time with me.
- Determined or goal-oriented, knowing what she wants. There are few things worse than a wishy-washy person who doesn't know what they want or changes their mind all the time.
- Good with technology. All the software or hardware shit I might have to go through with you could save both our time and my frustration if you just used common sense and read a manual.
- Excellent critical thinking and reasoning abilities.
- Open minded, always willing to consider ideas, but won't accept them unless they prove true or useful.
- Prone to bouts of deep thought, going off on a tangent, or just being able to separate herself from the world for a little while to think on philosophical, scientific or creative topics.
- Subscribes to contextualism and moral/cultural relativism. She doesn't have a dogma or persistence to always go with one specific option in any scenario. Consider the events currently happening in light of recent happenings and respond depending on how you feel and how it will impact you and others down the line.
- Mild atheist, respects everyone's views on spirituality and religion, or at least their right to have them. Agnostic is preferred, definitely wouldn't want someone to claim to know the unknowable.
- Liberal/libertarian, believes in equality for all, freedom of speech and expression.
- Excellent grasp of English, having a writing partner to always consult with, or to write alongside, would be another dream come true.
- Creative, always able to take a boring idea and put a spin on it, or take something small and extrapolate it in numerous directions.
- Excellent tastes in literature, has at least read some of the classics. No Twilight, absofcukinglutely not.
- Like sci-fi and speculative fiction, so that she can use the sort of stuff to develop her own interpretation of how the world might be in the future.
- Appreciates video games as more than just playing games, but also understands the art of it, the story, that there is always more to a video game than the game itself.
- Enjoys a wide variety of music, but always good quality stuff. Can also appreciate classical/orchestral/non-vocal music well.
- Enjoys books, games, movies, shows and music similar to mine, that way, we can each explore down different avenues and come back to each other with ways to expand our own libraries. Discussions of the topics would also be a likely and regular outcome of this.
- Open for debate, possibly even stubborn to make it more interesting. Always ready to throw ideas back and forth with me.
- Calm, able to distance herself from a situation if necessary to later approach it from a different angle. also able to pull out of a debate or line of thought.
- Quasi-self-conscious, actually thinks about what she says and how it will affect people, even just the connotations of the words she uses when speaking and how it translates for others.
- Can handle being away from me, for the love of God, clinginess is a bitch and I don't want it.
- Can hold her own in conversation, both from the intellectual and interesting side. Also able to see when she's boring a person or going onto a sensitive topic to avoid it.
- Not a princess, being stuck up is never ever a good thing.
- Moderate maintainance, while I may love you, I shouldn't have to pay for you at every possible opportunity. If I need to spend money on you and buy things for you to keep you happy I'd just drop you now.
- Being herself, I don't want you to put on a persona just to keep me or others happy, or even necessarily change yourself to make me happy. If you were my dream girl you wouldn't need to change one bit. Don't dumb yourself down, but don't pretend to be an expert on a subject you've only just begun to study.
- Enjoys travel, seeing new places, doing unusual things, going outdoors, hiking, camping, et cetera.
- Can take criticism in her stride, not bat an eyelid. She won't blow up over it, and she'll take it into genuine consideration.
- Has some personality quirks or cute habits. Something a little unusual.
- Knows too much about irrelevant things, like how I know too much about Halo or Kingdom Hearts or Mass Effect. Just so she can be seen to be a veritable encyclopaedia of something even though it might not matter at all, it shows how dedicated she can be.
- Comfortable in groups or among strangers, though not loud and stupidly outgoing. She's not afraid to meet new people and adds her own to the group, which I could hopefully learn from her.
- Good at rough and tumble. Not afraid to let their hair down in some casual play-fighting that's always a good way to relieve stress and can always go in fun directions if played for too long :D
- Likes her food varied, steak, for example, is one of the most boring meals I can think of, just a slab of meat, even if you do pile sauces or salad or extras on it. Stir fries and salads are kind of what I'm talking about.

Alright ladies, forty points, how do you match up?

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
i don't ever look for the people i like....i just kinda find them lol. typical qualities include:

-white or asian (typically filipino).
-straight hair, brown, some blonde thrown in maybe.
-they has to be adorable XD. like, you know how if anybody else did something you'd hate it... but when they do it, you're like "gosh, you're so flippin cute."
-they're not usually super smart, but they'll surprise me. kinda part of the last point, but still they'll say stuff thats smarter than you'd expect.
-being interested in sharing music interests is always a plus since music is a big part of my life.
-they're never too serious, but they can be serious. like the perfect balance.
-there's more...... but i'll stop lol.

oh, and the ones i like always have to be interested in someone else. because i can never have it easy :/.

ZiggyK

∞;5163351 said:
I look good clean shaven and regularly wear grey suit trousers, though I lack the long hair D:

- Tall
, for their gender or age. Anywhere around six foot or above would be a dream come true. Big girls are beautiful.
- Full-bodied. Not skinny and not fat. I've never liked super-athletically-built women, and a smack-bang-in-the-middle-average body is boring. Maybe even very slightly chubby.
- Dark red hair would be a dream come true, though really any colour is fine, unless you want to die your hair fluoro green or pink or some other ridiculous colour. Any length is fine if it looks good, so long as it's not obtrusive and you don't need to spend an inordinate amount of time washing it each day.
- Blue-grey or green eyes, with a real gift for using their eyes. Some girls have the most heart-melting gazes. Having glasses could be adorable too.
- Unique facial features. A face with at least one aspect that's striking or pleasantly noticeable. Clean faces are nice but average faces don't offer much.
- Fashion-judgement apathy. Doesn't care if people judge how she dresses as poor, so long as she goes to the effort to make herself look nice for herself and/or me and feel good about herself.

- Willing to learn new things every day. If you want your in-depth education to stop as soon as you've left high school or university, get your boring self away from me.
- Able to grasp complex or technical ideas. Even if something needs to be explained in stages, I think up pretty intricate ideas that I want to be able to share with others, preferably also receive feedback or a perspective I hadn't looked into.
- Pragmatic, efficient, effective. She can do things on her own, and will work to get things done to the best of her ability as fast as she is able. Doing so leaves her with more time to do what she wants, which would hopefully be spending time with me.
- Determined or goal-oriented, knowing what she wants. There are few things worse than a wishy-washy person who doesn't know what they want or changes their mind all the time.
- Good with technology. All the software or hardware shit I might have to go through with you could save both our time and my frustration if you just used common sense and read a manual.
- Open minded, always willing to consider ideas, but won't accept them unless they prove true or useful.
- Prone to bouts of deep thought, going off on a tangent, or just being able to separate herself from the world for a little while to think on philosophical, scientific or creative topics.
- Subscribes to contextualism and moral/cultural relativism. She doesn't have a dogma or persistence to always go with one specific option in any scenario. Consider the events currently happening in light of recent happenings and respond depending on how you feel and how it will impact you and others down the line.
- Mild atheist, respects everyone's views on spirituality and religion, or at least their right to have them. Agnostic is preferred, definitely wouldn't want someone to claim to know the unknowable.
- Liberal/libertarian, believes in equality for all, freedom of speech and expression.
- Excellent grasp of English, having a writing partner to always consult with, or to write alongside, would be another dream come true.
- Creative, always able to take a boring idea and put a spin on it, or take something small and extrapolate it in numerous directions.
- Excellent tastes in literature, has at least read some of the classics. No Twilight, absofcukinglutely not.
- Like sci-fi and speculative fiction, so that she can use the sort of stuff to develop her own interpretation of how the world might be in the future.
- Appreciates video games as more than just playing games, but also understands the art of it, the story, that there is always more to a video game than the game itself.
- Enjoys a wide variety of music, but always good quality stuff. Can also appreciate classical/orchestral/non-vocal music well.
- Enjoys books, games, movies, shows and music similar to mine, that way, we can each explore down different avenues and come back to each other with ways to expand our own libraries. Discussions of the topics would also be a likely and regular outcome of this.
- Open for debate, possibly even stubborn to make it more interesting. Always ready to throw ideas back and forth with me.
- Calm, able to distance herself from a situation if necessary to later approach it from a different angle. also able to pull out of a debate or line of thought.
- Quasi-self-conscious, actually thinks about what she says and how it will affect people, even just the connotations of the words she uses when speaking and how it translates for others.
- Can handle being away from me, for the love of God, clinginess is a bitch and I don't want it.
- Can hold her own in conversation, both from the intellectual and interesting side. Also able to see when she's boring a person or going onto a sensitive topic to avoid it.
- Moderate maintainance, while I may love you, I shouldn't have to pay for you at every possible opportunity. If I need to spend money on you and buy things for you to keep you happy I'd just drop you now.
- Being herself, I don't want you to put on a persona just to keep me or others happy, or even necessarily change yourself to make me happy. If you were my dream girl you wouldn't need to change one bit. Don't dumb yourself down, but don't pretend to be an expert on a subject you've only just begun to study.
- Enjoys travel, seeing new places, doing unusual things, going outdoors, hiking, camping, et cetera.
- Can take criticism in her stride, not bat an eyelid. She won't blow up over it, and she'll take it into genuine consideration.
- Knows too much about irrelevant things, like how I know too much about Halo or Kingdom Hearts or Mass Effect. Just so she can be seen to be a veritable encyclopaedia of something even though it might not matter at all, it shows how dedicated she can be.
- Comfortable in groups or among strangers, though not loud and stupidly outgoing. She's not afraid to meet new people and adds her own to the group, which I could hopefully learn from her.
- Good at rough and tumble. Not afraid to let their hair down in some casual play-fighting that's always a good way to relieve stress and can always go in fun directions if played for too long :D
- Likes her food varied, steak, for example, is one of the most boring meals I can think of, just a slab of meat, even if you do pile sauces or salad or extras on it. Stir fries and salads are kind of what I'm talking about.

Couldn't resist doing this, despite the fact I'm a guy. You put a lot of thought into this..

28/40

Lol.

Why this? You were detailed about a lot of things, but not this..

Trag

Bronze Member
short
nice boobs
nice butt
smart
reads and likes video games
tolerates me
that would pretty much sum it all up

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I usually hate these types of threads since I don't know what I want. Sometimes I think I do, but I really don't. I do have a few preferences and requirements, though

- Preferably Spanish or Asian -OR- mixed, preferably with one of the prior mentioned. Not a requirement.

- Long, dark hair. Preference, not requirement.

- Shorter than me, or at the very least, not taller. Strong preference, but not requirement.

- Doesn't play serious games (such as RPGs or MMOs) beyond a casual level. Despite having a gaming history in the past, none of my close IRL friends have been major gamers, unless DDR counts. Not a requirement, but a rather strong preference based on my experience with hardcore gamers.

- Must be able to accept me for whatever imperfections I may have. Obviously a requirement.

- Must not be perfect. Requirement

- We must have occasional disagreements or (verbal) fights, and manage to go through them in a generally healthy manner. Requirement (pretty much unavoidable), though strong or intense fights are definitely not a requirement. I believe those to be necessary in a relationship, for one reason being it indicates a couple could go through negative times and still come out positive.

- Within a close age range of mine, preferably slightly younger by no more than two years, and out of High School. Not a strong requirement, however ages considered far too young or far too old are obviously unacceptable.

- Most importantly, must pass FOIL (First Outer Inner Last). Based on outer appearance and inner mentality/personality, the overall equation must pass. No use being pretty if I loathe you, and no use getting along if I can't stand to look at you. This is the top and main requirement above all others, and in a sense, can include the above mentioned as well.

The_Savage_Nymph

A handsome, muscular young man (27 years old) who earns £50,000 a year at least, because I will only marry for money.

I don't date because it's a waste of my time. :/ I want to be secure and stable.

Last edited:

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
∞;5163351 said:

- Tall

Aw fck. 30/40.

...I'm not Scandinavian, sorry. Or tall - only 5'2. Athletically built but not super athletic, if that makes sense. Green eyes (technically they're hazel, but most of the time they look green). I've got natural reddish undertones in my hair.

I cook a lot (that's really nothing special - everyone in my family can cook). In fact, cooking is my household chore - I do it every day -, so I have to have my food varied or I'd go crazy with the monotony. Routine is nice but dammit, I get so sick of making spaghetti every day. I'm one of those people who can throw something together just based on whatever I have in the pantry and freezer. I do a lot of stir-fries, too, and I like to focus on healthy cooking.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Tall, Not to much, just a little more than me
Skinny but has a little muscle.
Long hair, near the shoulders
Messy, wavy like hair but soft
Thin waist with a bit of a curve
Nice face, with a mix of handsome and feminine features
Sweet personality
Shy and slighty insecure< they're usually nice
Can cook okay
Likes animals