• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Dream Eater Team :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Never ate a peppermint man before?

img-thing

tumblr_m3qlwg3Ujm1ru2hgqo1_500.gif

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Can DE like evolve.....? I've seen 2 different Yagihorns, just different colors and the second one has spikes along it's horns. (The first is the first one we saw, and the second one is red)

Just wondering, cause the Dino up there ^^^^ is pretty much a Dinosaur skeleton, and looks very similar to the T-Rex one we already knew about.

Nope, they just used similar designs for some of them.

I think i want that dinosaur for a partner. Born-2-b-wild and this flower

Bone_To_Be_Wild_%28Spirit%29_KH3D.png

Ii_Flower_%28Spirit%29_KH3D.png

Never ate a peppermint man before?

img-thing

Born to be Wild is freaking awesome though. Its head can come off and float around and bite shit.

I also like Good flower too, it seems to be a good healer.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
That's terrifying. Why would they make something like that? How did this game get an E for Everyone rating? /hides under bed covers

That does sound awesome, I should pull out your eyeballs, eat them, and scold your empty sockets for having such frilly tastes.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I should pull out your eyeballs, eat them, and scold your empty sockets for having such frilly tastes.
O_______________O

I don't even, though. I just watched this movie called Angst last night (1983 Austrian film that's basically like A Clockwork Orange on smack and LSD) and it left me feeling a bit raw with regards to anything ultra-violent. I'll be over it in a couple of days. Maybe.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
O_______________O

I don't even, though. I just watched this movie called Angst last night (1983 Austrian film that's basically like A Clockwork Orange on smack and LSD) and it left me feeling a bit raw with regards to anything ultra-violent. I'll be over it in a couple of days. Maybe.

I don't care, skeleton T-Rex with a removable floating head that eats whatever moves sounds awesome.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
I don't care, skeleton T-Rex with a removable floating head that eats whatever moves sounds awesome.
In that case, no one should want that Dream Eater. They'll just have Sora or Riku running around on the screen with it, and then BAM! There'll be Sora/Riku bits everywhere and a dinosaur with a full belly.
I don't want a mutilated Sora...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
In that case, no one should want that Dream Eater. They'll just have Sora or Riku running around on the screen with it, and then BAM! There'll be Sora/Riku bits everywhere and a dinosaur with a full belly.
I don't want a mutilated Sora...

No, Sora rides on it's back, and Riku gets a removable head and starts eating erryone. That sounds great. I would pay $55 for that.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Sudo Neku and Handsome Pegasus should be in a party. TWEWY it the hell up.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Wow, there's a T-Rex skeleton type? I've had an idea for a heartless boss like for years. 'course the world I intended for it to appear at is no longer Disney so moot point I guess.

Anyway, my team:
-Sora

"Simba"
Aura_Lion_%28Spirit%29_KH3D.png

"Mushu"
Hebi_Tokage_%28Spirit%29_KH3D.png

"Pegasus"
Pegasus.png

-Riku

"Dumbo"
Zou_Elephant_%28Spirit%29_KH3D.png

"Naveen"
Frog%20Prince.png

"Thumper"
Me_Me_Bunny_%28Spirit%29_KH3D.png

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Wow, there's a T-Rex skeleton type? I've had an idea for a heartless boss like for years. 'course the world I intended for it to appear at is no longer Disney so moot point I guess.

Anyway, my team:
-Sora

"Simba"
Aura_Lion_%28Spirit%29_KH3D.png

"Mushu"
Hebi_Tokage_%28Spirit%29_KH3D.png

"Pegasus"
Pegasus.png

-Riku

"Dumbo"
Zou_Elephant_%28Spirit%29_KH3D.png

"Naveen"
Frog%20Prince.png

"Thumper"
Me_Me_Bunny_%28Spirit%29_KH3D.png

That's a good idea, name them after Disney characters.

Also, that awkward moment when you take images from one Kingdom Hearts fansite and use them on another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back