• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your cosplay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JacquelineDeane

I was thinking about trying cosplay, the thing is, I have never acted or portrayed a character before, so I don't know if I'd stink, or if I'd do well. I have also never gone to any conventions where cosplayers gather.

If I had a cosplay costume, I would choose Umbreon from Pokemon because he was one of my favorite Pokemon.

What characters have you guys cosplayed as? Are you any good at acting and portraying your character?

There was a Sho cosplayer on deviantart who became very popular due to all her antics. I wish I could be just like her. :(

Takint66

I think that cosplay is a wonderful idea, especially if you choose the character that you really like. I once portrayed Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji and it was definitely the best time at the local cosplay convention. If you unsure about how to act or what to say you can ask guys from https://ukessay.com/write-my-essay to help you with a scenario. In that case, you'll have a sort of cheat sheet to use if you panic and forget your lines.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
One of my favorite cosplays that I've done is Sho Minamimoto from The World Ends With You. I rarely encounter anyone who recognizes the character at any of the conventions that I go to but when I do, they are always so happy to see it.

Other characters I cosplay are:

Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece
Sniper King (Sogeking: Usopp's superhero alter ego) from One Piece
Professor Ozpin from RWBY
Ichiro from Nerima Daikon Brothers

Brittanywood

Banned
Cosplay can come from anywhere; books, movies, television indicates, anime, manga, video video games, comics, and so on. Think of a media which you truly revel in after which find a person which you like from it, whether or not or not it's which you like the outfit or their persona. Cheap UK assignment writing services

BrightZA

I'm not a big fan of cosplay but I had such an experience once. It was Lara Croft's cosplay at a Haloween party. The costume was exactly like Lara had in the first movie. The only thing that disappointed me was that I couldn't make exactly such a hairstyle as she has because my hair is wavy and It was really hard to straighten it. Now I have Dafni straightening brush (found the recommendation on mystraightener). I wish I had this stuff before, because due to it it's really easy to manage with my hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back