• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your April Fools Day pranks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
So now that April Fools is pretty much over, I expect that some of you (those who have lives outside of the internet) pulled off some pranks on your friends and family members. So that's what this thread is for.

What kind of pranks did you pull on your friends and family, or what kind of pranks did they pull on you? Or maybe you'd like to share some of the funny April Fools day prank stories you've heard about.

So I'll begin. First, when I woke up at 6:00am I decided to be a dick and wake up all my friends with an Apirl Fools text message. Then I let the time pass and sent another text to them all again. Har har, I'm such a dick. They won't talk to me for some reason. It's weird. Screw those assholes.

So anyways, I call up my girlfriend and I'm all "I'm breaking up with you... April Fools!" she started crying before she realised it was April Fools. Needless to say, she got her revenge. No hot monkey sex for me tonight. Again. So I said I'd make it up to her by taking her on a nice dinner date. Yeah, we went to McDonalds. April Fooled that bitch for not giving me some lovin'. Apprantly I'm not getting sex for a month now.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I poked the misses' window with a bamboo stick and she was sleeping. I told my friends I was moving away and they believed me because I mentioned my mum getting a job offer long ago.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
I called up my mom and through a series of hanging up, txting, and calling back, convinced her I was failing and getting kicked out of UF for good. She was freaking out and getting so down about it, that I eventually decided to tell her after an hour instead of my intended 24 hours. Needless to say, she was quite mad.

But she soon laughed it off, considering I torture her like this every now and then over the year. Tis how I show her how much I appreciate her :D

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I didn't do anything.

Though I heard a clever laugh today.

A cat and a chicken go to the pool.

The cat falls into the pool.

What do you call the cat?

A wet pussy.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
My teachers managed to convince the group next door that a black hole would consume the Earth in a matter of twenty years. Everyone was in on it, even the Head of Department. Said group spent the last day of half term - a free day, to boot - figuring out ideas as to how they could survive. They came up with a plastic bubble, a ring of fire, and a network of pipes.

Meanwhile, one of my classmates tried to convince me that he'd hit a cat on his way to college. The joke was, he actually had.

yey

Oriax

I couldn't actually think of anything to do so I looked things up on the internet and played a prank on each member of my family >:D

1. I set an alarm clock for early in the morning and put it under my mum and dad's bed - also unscrewed the lightbulb so that they coudn't turn on the light ... x3
2.I rearranged the draws in my little sisters bedroom ^_^
3. I put a bowl of cereal and milk in the freezer for my little brother. In the morning I topped it up with more cereal and milk and gave it to him ... :p

My family all seem to hate me now ... >:)

Fortissimo

A group of my friends are off to Germany for spring break, so the ones that were left behind decided to make up a bogus story saying one of our friends got in a bad car accident and needed to be life-lined to the state capital. One believes it, one secretly believes it, and I'm not sure about the others. We want to keep it going until they get back, so the one that was "hurt" in the "accident" wont update her twitter until they come home (this was all done via twitter).

Then later that night, my friend and I went to our other friends house to see if we could get his car keys (he's in germany). His mom gave us his keys after we told her what we were doing. We started off by writing the pokemon theme on all of his windows along with the team rocket pledge. I started to TP the inside of his car. We are going back later to foil the entire interior along with anything left in the car, then stick pokemon stickers all over it, and eventually turn his car into a pokemon. I don't know if he will be mad at us, or love us forever.

T

the barfman

put sparkling water bottle in a brown paper bag and drank it on the steps of my church. One of the guys flipped out and ripped the bag open thinking it was beer

A

Azrael

I pissed on a soda can and gave it to my friend, called it that new Ginger Ale.

Reiha Doll?ka

Website
www.ana-dollika.blogspot.com
Zero Sora - ... lol. You totally deserved it.

The idea of pulling pranks didn’t even cross my mind yesterday, at all. I did get a minor prank pulled on me though... Everyone on deviantART got their avatars changed to something Twilight-related.

EWW. EDWARD CULLEN CONTAMINATED MY SPACE.

Wonderglow

put sparkling water bottle in a brown paper bag and drank it on the steps of my church. One of the guys flipped out and ripped the bag open thinking it was beer

s1naruto

I forgot till halfway through the day so I just brought up one of those scary prank vids for my friend to watch :p Not my best, but she has the funniest scream evarrr

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
We had just finished the last test for testing and our homeroom teacher told us we had to re-take one. Half the class fell for it. I was one of the ones who knew it was a joke. Then my best friend almost tried to trick me into believing she was moving, but she didn`t because she knew I would believe her and I`d start crying my eyes out. I most definetly would have. I`m very suprised my brothers didn`t play a trick on me. They usually do every year. Maybe it`s because I was prepared this year.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Zero Sora - ... lol. You totally deserved it.

The idea of pulling pranks didn’t even cross my mind yesterday, at all. I did get a minor prank pulled on me though... Everyone on deviantART got their avatars changed to something Twilight-related.

EWW. EDWARD CULLEN CONTAMINATED MY SPACE.
THat's nothing (inmho) compared to what my teachers played on the WHOLE SCHOOL.

So we had an academic pepfest yesterday.. and then the secreatary (who does this stuff)

"Well... I will apologize for this, as I miscounted the days, and graduation is always set on a date, so unfortunatly. We must have school tomorrow. It'll only be until noon,but we gotta get the day in."

(ME): WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(Like 25 minutes later)

"we really don't have school tomorrow. April fools!"

THat was very cruel. >.>

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
I didn't do much....

Just messed with my gullible little bro and said April Fools when he just started to freak out. He's so easy to trick.

And we put a kick me sign on my mom and my bro kicked her and then my mom put it on my brother and I kicked him XD.

Yeah but nothing too interesting for jokes yesterday......

Esso

Fire Breaker
I used the old whoopie cushion prank on my sis XD
And some prank caller called and here's what he said:

Me: Hello?
PrankCaller: U r a BITCH
Me: Excuse me?
PC: Yeah a
[B]B[/B]eautiful
[B]I[/B]ntelligent
[B]T[/B]alented
[B]C[/B]ute
[B]H[/B]ilaious
person
Me: Don't call me again
PC: Wow you really are a bitch
*Hang up*

Aria

braver by the minute
I told my friend I'd give her a ride to school, and then texted her "APRIL FOOLS!" because i didnt know what other prank i could play on her

then i went to pick her up and she was freaking out :)

nothing that fun :p

NumberVIII

I'm in a play that opens in a few weeks, and me and some of the other people in the cast told everyone one of the leads dropped out (he wasn't at rehearsal). Everyone FREAKED. It was kinda funny. xD Not the best, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back