• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Absolute Favorite

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

order member XlV

What is your absolute favorite thing of Kingdom Hearts 1, CoM, and KH2 .weather you think a character is hot to you think that a keyblade is cool. post your opinion. me, i like the whole kh thing (only when donald and goofy keep on dying and you have to figt yourself):mad:

Last edited:

Biggy

I like almost every aspect o_O . The story, the characters, (the org is really interesting,) the gameplay, and getting to know the diffrent story of childhood memories.

blu ninjaz

my fav is that each disney world has its own keyblade and then some. Boat-loads of weopons make me happy. oh and making disney a not-just-a-5-year-old-thing and actually be cool.

XIV

My absoulute favorite thin of KH is the story and the plot twist, the characters (Riku:) ) me i really like it when donald and goofy die and u get to fight all alone and i like the graphics

t0g

best part has to be the fighting style.....just killing tuns of hearts in kh2, makes it feel like a new combo of swings every time you press circle...

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
if it is about Kingdom Hearts, this is in the wrong section, but it if included KH2 it is okay. me i love the fighting style, where you move around the screen like in Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, but with the whole layout, that's cool

Soraox

my favorite would be the greatness boss fights in KH1 with Riku and Anesm that my favorite for now tho on March its all of KH2

Status
Not open for further replies.