• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Young Xehanort Strategies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caxinuld

Awards
I'm playing as Terra & I've hit the point where the boss battle becomes completely unfair. Xehanort turns invisible so he can't be harmed & I absolutely despise his spear orb attack because sliding dash doesn't work at all & if I manage to heal, he will either use collision magnet or doom to defeat me.

Does anyone know how to make Xehanort vulnerable after he becomes invisible?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Sadly, you have to wait it out. You can also try to get lucky with thunder surge but its dangerous.

VenVen

I defeated him with terra and there is only one advice I can give you.... pray. With aqua and ven he isn't that hard, but Terra's dodge makes him almost impossible. You should equip heal block and thunder surge, alot of thunder surges. Further it's al up to lady luck

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I defeated him with terra and there is only one advice I can give you.... pray. With aqua and ven he isn't that hard, but Terra's dodge makes him almost impossible. You should equip heal block and thunder surge, alot of thunder surges. Further it's al up to lady luck

Aww there are people doing it on level 1 so its definitely possible. Being overpowered is still very useful.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Aww there are people doing it on level 1 so its definitely possible. Being overpowered is still very useful.

It depends as the BBS Final Mix/HD 2.5 version of Mysterious Figure got nerfed somewhat, but there's no doubt that defeating him with Terra is probably still the greatest challenge of the game.

Caxinuld

Awards
I found that Demolition & Shotlocks are really helpful for surviving the orb spear attacks, except Demolition is better to use when Xehanort is invisible. My strategy with Terra was to try and keep at arms length to force him to perform the melee combo, allowing the player to block & heal themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back