• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Young Xehanort Boss Fight - HELP!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Can someone give me a clear strategy (and deck suggestions) going into this fight? I'm able to get to the Clock World where you beat up the clock, but then his multiple ghost attack thing kills me way too fast.

So any suggestions and tips on how he attacks, the patterns, best way to avoid etc. please? I'm so close to getting the secret video and I'm dying to find out what happens!

My deck is:
Prism Windmill
Thunder Tackle (can't remember the name)
Shadowbreaker
Curaga X4

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Your best bet to avoid the projection attacks is to keep Dark Rolling out of the way, preferably sideways while circling the clock. After a chain of attacks, there will be a moment of reprieve during which you can get close to the clock and give it a full combo or hit it with a command of your choice.

However, based on experience, I found that pulling a Meteor Crash on the clock is the easiest way. During that brief break, make a mad dash toward the clock (or use Sliding / Thunder Dash), do a double jump, and perform Meteor Crash (but make sure there's some space between you and the clock, or else the meteors will overshoot and miss). It's going to take out quite a lot of the clock's HP bar.

The downside of this, though, is that you may have to repeat the latter part of the battle... but if you're playing on Critical, it's almost guaranteed that you will anyway because of the ferocity with which the projections lurch at you. Really, they will leave you with almost no room to attack the clock.

Also, I think I would have switched one Curaga with Cura (due to its faster recharge rate) and Prism Windmill with Aerial Slam. I've never been too fond of the Windmill commands since they're quite slow, and I usually play in a hit-and-run style. That's just me, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back