• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Young MX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadcloud

maybe just maybe terra nort did come back but YMX stabed him to make ASOD and xemnas again but befor that as showen in the begaing of the game you saw every one on the floor and terra nort stabed brag again so thats why we have xigbar

flurryflames

That scene with Briag being stabbed in the beginning of the game what part of the time line was that from exactly?

Everytime I look at YMX I see a younger version of Xenmas rather than Xeohanort and I don't know why. I also notice that when he was sitting on the beach while explaining to Sora about YX, he sat the same way Axel does on the clock tower. I just found that interesting.

Golden Yak

That scene with Briag being stabbed in the beginning of the game what part of the time line was that from exactly?

That would have been before KH1, right before Radiant Garden was overrun with the Heartless and turned into Hollow Bastion.

Golden Yak

Science!

This is clearly the kind of time travel that doesn't blow up the universe if two instances of the same entity occupy the same timeline.

Crystal

Silver Member
Science!

This is clearly the kind of time travel that doesn't blow up the universe if two instances of the same entity occupy the same timeline.
XD.. So, what is the purpose for YX to time travel? And just a question, why is he not having a pointy ears?
Or it just happened in the Realm of Sleep?

It could be.. Apprentice Xehanort may appears too?

Golden Yak

XD.. So, what is the purpose for YX to time travel? And just a question, why is he not having a pointy ears?

I don't know exactly why, but Young Xehanort appears to be the one responsible for taking people out of the past and bringing them to the present. So he's the one gathering the people necessary for Master Xehanort's new Organization XIII. It isn't really clear how exactly he's doing this. Something to do with Xehanort's Heartless going back in time and talking to him, but it's never made clear what.

Since he's the youngest version of Xehanort, his heart is probably not yet completely filled with darkness, so he's not quite as evil looking as Master Xehanort yet.

I'm really hoping for some kind of DDD Final Mix with some extra scenes to clear a few things up.

Makes me wonder though... if you need to discard your body to time travel, then how has Young Xehanort come to different times while keeping his physical form and his keyblade?

Ok do you remember in KH1 when Sora sacrificed himself to stop the final keyhole? After that Roxas(Sora's body) was born and them Kairi freed Sora from being a heartless and "gave" Sora a new body? Now how can Sora have two bodies unless when Kairi freed Sora from being a heartless his heart just used light to give himself a humanoid form. YX can be using a similar method, after striping his body to time travel he use darkness to give his heart a humanoid.

Xemnas is nothing but a physical form.

Not true. We learned in this game Nobodies are BORN with no hearts and then over time grow new ones, pluse seeing to the fact he already has a piece of MX heart with him to say Xemnas is nothing but a physical form is not to far from a blunt lie.

Actually, how can so many Xehanorts exist in same time line?

The Xehanorts don't give or take power from each other. They're not like the Soras who have constant power struggles. Hell the only reason the Soras do have constant power struggles is because of Namine braking the chains of Sora's memories

Crystal

Silver Member
I don't know exactly why, but Young Xehanort appears to be the one responsible for taking people out of the past and bringing them to the present. So he's the one gathering the people necessary for Master Xehanort's new Organization XIII. It isn't really clear how exactly he's doing this. Something to do with Xehanort's Heartless going back in time and talking to him, but it's never made clear what.

Since he's the youngest version of Xehanort, his heart is probably not yet completely filled with darkness, so he's not quite as evil looking as Master Xehanort yet.

I'm really hoping for some kind of DDD Final Mix with some extra scenes to clear a few things up.

How about the first time when YX leave the island and meet his master? That's not time travel right? So confusing >.>

Yeah, i wish there is a Final Mix too. Extra scenes and secret bosses..

The Xehanorts don't give or take power from each other. They're not like the Soras who have constant power struggles. Hell the only reason the Soras do have constant power struggles is because of Namine braking the chains of Sora's memories

You mean that every Xehanorts are not related to each other and they are formd by different vessels?

zaqareemalcolm

Kinda going off topic, but...
These are the 13 Darknesses
1.Xemnas
2.Braig
3.Isa
4.Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
5.Xehanort (Old)
6.Xehanort (Young)
7.???
8.???
9.???
10.???
11.???
12.???
13.Intended to be Roxas-Xion fusion at first, then Sora, but now empty.
Who are the other 6 incarnations of Xehanort?
I'd assume that two would be Terranort both pre and post "amnesia", but that will leave the 4 people on the remaining seats ( Not counting 13th one)

Seighart

Awards
Kinda going off topic, but...
These are the 13 Darknesses
1.Xemnas
2.Braig
3.Isa
4.Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
5.Xehanort (Old)
6.Xehanort (Young)
7.???
8.???
9.???
10.???
11.???
12.???
13.Intended to be Roxas-Xion fusion at first, then Sora, but now empty.
Who are the other 6 incarnations of Xehanort?
I'd assume that two would be Terranort both pre and post "amnesia", but that will leave the 4 people on the remaining seats ( Not counting 13th one)

I always wondered...how could YMX be in this org if he goes back to his time? Wouldnt that exclude him from the Xehanorginazation?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Possibly This could be the XIII Darknesses?

1. Master Xehanort
2. Young Xehanort
3. Xemnas
4. Xehanort's Heartless
5. Braig
6. Isa
7. Terranort
8. Vanitas
9. Riku-Replica (Hinted in Monstro maybe)
10. Xehanort's First Nobody (Created when he possessed Terra in BBS)
11. ???
12. ???
13. ???

Golden Yak

I always wondered...how could YMX be in this org if he goes back to his time? Wouldnt that exclude him from the Xehanorginazation?

I believe he said that everyone would return to the point they were taken from at the proper time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back