• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Young MX and Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Young Master Xehanort and Riku have several similarities.

They both want to leave Destiny Islands, they both end up becoming Keyblade wielders, they both have silver hair...

And NOW, it turns out that they both have the SAME VOICE ACTOR: David Gallagher does Young MX's only line in the game.

[video=youtube;UQWIm0j9piY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQWIm0j9piY[/video]

Skip to about 4:15.

So, what do you guys think this means? Could it be that Xehanort somehow influenced Riku and gave him that voice? idk how, but it can't be mere coincidence. As the game's tag says, "There is no coincidence in fate."

I actually like David Gallagher's voice better this way than his Riku voice...

Anyway, I think it shows his connection to Riku in that they have similar destinies, or at least starting out. They both thought their island was too small and wanted to see the other worlds. They're both connected to darkness and they both surrendered to it, but Riku was able to redeem himself while MX was not.

Thanks so much for posting this, btw, I was looking for this one. :D

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
I actually like David Gallagher's voice better this way than his Riku voice...

Anyway, I think it shows his connection to Riku in that they have similar destinies, or at least starting out. They both thought their island was too small and wanted to see the other worlds. They're both connected to darkness and they both surrendered to it, but Riku was able to redeem himself while MX was not.

Thanks so much for posting this, btw, I was looking for this one. :D

To add on to what you said, its interesting because Riku and MX both believed that the world should have a balance between light and darkness, and neither of them fear the darkness...

But like you said the choose in the end two paths, while Riku decided to take the Road to the Dawn, MX decided to take the Twilight road to night fall...lol :D

Radar

Bronze Member
So I guess Riku was one of MX's seeds after all. Interesting. You got to hand it to that old man, he really thinks things out.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
So I guess Riku was one of MX's seeds after all. Interesting. You got to hand it to that old man, he really thinks things out.

He sure does. There's only a few things he didn't expect like Terra's armor coming to life and beating him, or Terra taking control of the body and sealing their hearts together, preventing either one from gaining control of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back