• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Young Master Xehanort theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Okay, now I want you to think about this for a second. We know that
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Now, there's something else about it, the Mysterious Figure has shown to be a being of immense power, so how would one have all this power? I think I know why.

We've established that Xehanort has come back, Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas were slain in that order by Sora an co. so now they're back, they have both been exposed to one other thing with immense power: Kingdom Hearts.

Now, what is Kingdom Hearts? It is the heart of all worlds, also, it is where all lost hearts go. So what kind of role would it play exactly? What if you could control the hearts somehow?

And of course, being an already powerful person like Xehanort would make you a force to be reckoned with, now imagine Xehanort being split into two; two equally almighty people with the ability to wield Keyblades.

So, imagine them each being exposed to Kingdom Hearts' power, having control of it for short bursts of time, so, when they fused back together, what could've possibly happened?

Xehanort was split up, meaning his power times two, and each form was a skilled Keyblade wielder that were both given Kingdom Hearts' power temporarily, so, he had the chance to utilize certain hearts and their power, no?

And the final piece to the puzzle before we start building it is the fact that Xehanort is an evil genius. He can remember all of his past selves and their memories, so he could make proper use of them.

Ultimately, Xehanort gets the power of Kigdom Hearts twice, he fuses back together, meaning his power would be doubled and amplfied, he took the power of certain hearts; more specifically the Organization XIII member's hearts, he used his memories to remember how to wield and fight against a Keyblade wielder as Terra and Master Xehanort, so with mastery of the Keyblade, the powers of himself and the Organization amplified, and whatever good side-effects him becoming whole had: He gained powers beyond that of a human. But don't take it from me:

And when Kingdom Hearts is complete, it is said the one who opens its door will bring about the creation of the Next World. Such a feat is above any human. Or, to put it a different way: whoever opens that door will be reborn as something far greater than human.

And remember that the Mysterious Figure can also use some of Terra's, Aqua's, and Ventus' abilities as well.

No further questions. Discuss.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Good good but:
I don't remember you asking any questions to begin with? Apart from rhetorical, of course.

My sister and her Phoenix Wright Courtroom-isms are brushing off on me, sorry.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I'd forgotten the line about being reborn... That is indeed interesting.

Also, having been exposed to Kingdom Hearts twice before being reformed could have some interesting consequences for the reborn Xehanort.

That might explain his time-traveling powers too. Who knows?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'd forgotten the line about being reborn... That is indeed interesting.

Also, having been exposed to Kingdom Hearts twice before being reformed could have some interesting consequences for the reborn Xehanort.

That might explain his time-traveling powers too. Who knows?

Exactly. Every one of his forms have wielded the Keyblade in some way or another, combined with getting exposed to Kingdom Hearts multiple times, then having two, omni-powerful beings become one even more powerful being would make for an interesting battle. And who knows, we see all that Sora and Riku are capable of, who's to say that the Realm of Sleep didn't have a positive effect that contributed to it?

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
There's also the fact that Sora and Riku have also been exposed to Kingdom Hearts on multiple occasions, and they were themselves the whole time. We may yet see them gaining just as much power from that as Xehanort.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
There's also the fact that Sora and Riku have also been exposed to Kingdom Hearts on multiple occasions, and they were themselves the whole time. We may yet see them gaining just as much power from that as Xehanort.

But Xehanort was utilizing it, they weren't, maybe, that would be the only way I could think of that they could battle someone like Xehanort, especially with his newly discovered abilities.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
You are exposed to the rays of the sun, even if you're covered up and hiding from it completely. You're exposed to the wind, even with 5 layers of clothing on. You're exposed to pollen even with your mouth and nose covered...

It doesn't matter if you are utilizing something or not; if it's there and you're there, you're exposed to it.

So yeah, even if they weren't using it, Sora and Riku were still exposed to it. Not to mention that the Keyblades are tied to Kingdom Hearts, so they easily could have absorbed some power from it without Sora/Riku realizing it.

mooglekupor

Awards
But Xehanort was utilizing it, they weren't, maybe, that would be the only way I could think of that they could battle someone like Xehanort, especially with his newly discovered abilities.
When Sora fought XH he flew and defeated him and his ship.When Sora fought Xemnas he had abilities like glide aerial dodge even if he didnt acquire those previously. He also infiltrated a castle, destroyed a ship, fought Xemnas 3 times if I remember correctly. Ye hes powerful and all but I dodnt think he would be able to do that without the power of KH.

EternalDreamer

Sora and Riku utilized KH as much as Xehanort, but instead of turning into monstrosities, they boosted what they already had:

-Ability to slice buildings in half
-Infinite Arial Dodge
-Higher High Jump
-Faster Glide
-Flight (in KH1)

When Sora and Riku arrive in the realm of nothingness to battle xemnas's final form, they can't do any of the above anymore. That's because they're not near KH anymore.

Sky Lily

Website
sky-lily.deviantart.com
I never even thought of any of this...

Holy crap.

I have to wonder what catastrophic consequences will come of Xehanort's return. Maybe this would be the shocking ending? His nearly destroying all worlds to create one great one? KH3 could be a plot where Riku and Sora now have to race against time to stop Xehanort. Which is funny cause he's a time traveller.

... My thoughts are all confusing themselves, xD

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
the MF probably isnt limited to just the powers he uses in the battle. He could have obtained much more and i think the reason for this is because, somehow, someway, he came from KH.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
the MF probably isnt limited to just the powers he uses in the battle. He could have obtained much more and i think the reason for this is because, somehow, someway, he came from KH.
Hmm. What if Kingdom Hearts decided to somehow "embody" itself in a person (for whatever reason)? If that were the case, it might have taken on the appearance of Xehanort because, in the same way that he has been directly exposed to it in all of his incarnations, Kingdom Hearts has been exposed to him in all of its incarnations. Perhaps Kingdom Hearts itself realizes that Xehanort is the greatest threat to its existence so it's taking matters into its own hands. It's a pretty silly idea, but I'm just throwing it out there; it would explain the immense power of the character, his ability to Realm jump and travel through time, since KH is or contains the Heart of All Worlds and therefore exists within all of time and space.

To be clear, I'm of the opinion that, while the MF looks like Young Xehanort, he isn't actually Young Xehanort. That would be too underwhelming. Even so, Chihuahuaman's theory is better, I should mention.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
How I miss theories! XD
Okay, now I want you to think about this for a second. We know that
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Now, there's something else about it, the Mysterious Figure has shown to be a being of immense power, so how would one have all this power? I think I know why.
Every form of Xehanort has had immense power. The strongest so far has been Master Xehanort.

We've established that Xehanort has come back, Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas were slain in that order by Sora an co. so now they're back, they have both been exposed to one other thing with immense power: Kingdom Hearts.
Sora and co. has also been exposed to Kingdom Hearts and its door.
Now, what is Kingdom Hearts? It is the heart of all worlds, also, it is where all lost hearts go. So what kind of role would it play exactly? What if you could control the hearts somehow?
Kingdom Hearts is all hearts. So yes it is the heart of all worlds. I wouldn't say its where all lost hearts go. Ven and Kairi were lost hearts and they went within another heart. Ansem Seeker of Darkness said all hearts are born in darkness and there they must return. He most likely was talking about Kingdom Hearts. So all hearts are born from Kingdom Hearts and they all must return to Kingdom Hearts.
And of course, being an already powerful person like Xehanort would make you a force to be reckoned with, now imagine Xehanort being split into two; two equally almighty people with the ability to wield Keyblades.
What do you mean? Heartless and Nobody?

So, imagine them each being exposed to Kingdom Hearts' power, having control of it for short bursts of time, so, when they fused back together, what could've possibly happened?
Neither of them made it to Kingdom Hearts.
Xehanort was split up, meaning his power times two, and each form was a skilled Keyblade wielder that were both given Kingdom Hearts' power temporarily, so, he had the chance to utilize certain hearts and their power, no?
Exactly what hearts did they utilize.

And the final piece to the puzzle before we start building it is the fact that Xehanort is an evil genius. He can remember all of his past selves and their memories, so he could make proper use of them.
It doesn't matter. He knew far more about Kingdom Hearts before he split into two. He used his counterparts to try to obtain Kingdom Hearts through another method.

Ultimately, Xehanort gets the power of Kigdom Hearts twice, he fuses back together, meaning his power would be doubled and amplfied, he took the power of certain hearts; more specifically the Organization XIII member's hearts, he used his memories to remember how to wield and fight against a Keyblade wielder as Terra and Master Xehanort, so with mastery of the Keyblade, the powers of himself and the Organization amplified, and whatever good side-effects him becoming whole had: He gained powers beyond that of a human. But don't take it from me:
Xehanort never obtains Kingdom Hearts in his three attempts. He never took powers of hearts. He is a Keyblade Master. Xehanort doesn't need memories of Terra.

I have my own quote:
-- In "KHI" when Sora stabs the "Keyblade of people's hearts" into himself to release his heart and Kairi's, Sora's Heartless and Nobody were born. When Master Xehanort and Terra:Xehanort stab themselves with the Keyblade, were his and Terra's Nobodies not created?

Nomura: That is not yet clear. However I will say that the fixed sentiment that remained just after Master Xehanort stabbed himself with the Keyblade was not a Heartless.
And remember that the Mysterious Figure can also use some of Terra's, Aqua's, and Ventus' abilities as well.
Like what?

No further questions. Discuss.
Lets.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
How I miss theories! XD

Every form of Xehanort has had immense power. The strongest so far has been Master Xehanort.

Sora and co. has also been exposed to Kingdom Hearts and its door.
Kingdom Hearts is all hearts. So yes it is the heart of all worlds. I wouldn't say its where all lost hearts go. Ven and Kairi were lost hearts and they went within another heart. Ansem Seeker of Darkness said all hearts are born in darkness and there they must return. He most likely was talking about Kingdom Hearts. So all hearts are born from Kingdom Hearts and they all must return to Kingdom Hearts.
What do you mean? Heartless and Nobody?

Neither of them made it to Kingdom Hearts.
Exactly what hearts did they utilize.

It doesn't matter. He knew far more about Kingdom Hearts before he split into two. He used his counterparts to try to obtain Kingdom Hearts through another method.

Xehanort never obtains Kingdom Hearts in his three attempts. He never took powers of hearts. He is a Keyblade Master. Xehanort doesn't need memories of Terra.

I have my own quote:
Like what?

Lets.

Xehanort's Heartless temporarily makes use of Kingdom Hearts in the first game, or do you not recall the giant ship? And then Xemnas in II. And yes, I mean his Heartless and Nobody. They didn't make it to Kingdom Hearts, they joined back together, but were exposed to Kingdom Hearts multiple times.

What I meant was that not only he could make use of his knowledge, but also Apprentice Xehanort, Terra, etc. He had multiple personas, so he could have immense knowledge of the Keyblades, their wielders, and the wielder's abilities, making it so difficult for Terra, Ventus, and Aqua to defeat him.

If he had control of Kingdom Hearts twice, even for short periods, then was destroyed, who's to say he didn't bring some of it's power with him each time? And I agree with Sora and Riku being exposed to it, how else could they defeat a man with god-like powers twice?

And especially the fact that the Mysterious Figure was capable of so much more than the past Xehanorts already, what if he were exposed to Kingdom Hearts once more?

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
He gained powers beyond that of a human.
If he did then how did three 'humans' (TAV) manage to defeat him? Of course we don't know if these battles are canon or not.
But still. If he's so powerful why hasn't he gone back in time and fixed all his problems (i.e. an annoying spiky haired teenager with a giant key)?
It just doesn't add up.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
If he did then how did three 'humans' (TAV) manage to defeat him? Of course we don't know if these battles are canon or not.
But still. If he's so powerful why hasn't he gone back in time and fixed all his problems (i.e. an annoying spiky haired teenager with a giant key)?
It just doesn't add up.

Because, like I said, Xehanort is an evil genius. He must have some kind of reason, or, perhaps he is unable to. In the theory, I said he was exposed to Kingdom Hearts, I never said he could control it.

And he wasn't defeated. If you noticed, he walked right into a dark corrider, unphased. I think he was simply testing the extent of their abilities, and he just let them win.

What I believe is that his powers, despite how strong they are, have an extent. So, he would try to utilize Kingdom Hearts one final time, either with the intention of controlling it this time, or gaining more power from it. Either way, he wins.

What adds to this theory is that he has the ability to wield a Keyblade, yet he doesn't. I think it's possible that this variation cannot use the Keyblade.

Finally, the multiple Xehanorts, I believe only one of them can wield the Keyblade, so Xehanort wants to fuse into one entitiy, further increasing his mass power.

Derp.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
What would be better is if he told us to go eat some chocolate.

The multiple Xehanorts one Keyblade thing is an interesting theory. Maybe because YX was in the same timestream as MX he couldn't use the Keyblade because someone in the same timestream was currently using one.

Or he was simply using his weakest weapon to use to fight TAV and didn't want to use his overpowered Keyblade.

Edit: oh god his name bahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back