• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Young Master Xehanort Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
what if this passage form the book of proechy conneccet with young xehanort
"Unable to permit disharmony, you will be disappointed by fate, and lose sight of true strength...
Misreading the truth, you will venture forth in secrecy...
And then with that one strike, a bell will toll for the final battle, and the battle will begin at last, and the time shall be chosen...

remember what gula said the traitor bears the sigil

you know i been thinking about the person that was talking to saix what if young xehanort he talking imean he did fialed in getting sora

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
what if this passage form the book of proechy conneccet with young xehanort
"Unable to permit disharmony, you will be disappointed by fate, and lose sight of true strength...
Misreading the truth, you will venture forth in secrecy...
And then with that one strike, a bell will toll for the final battle, and the battle will begin at last, and the time shall be chosen...

remember what gula said the traitor bears the sigil

you know i been thinking about the person that was talking to saix what if young xehanort he talking imean he did fialed in getting sora

I just had a thought:

We're assuming this talk of "traitor" pertains only to the time of KHx and its Foretellers, but what if the "traitor" is actually someone in present time? What if the Book of Prophecies is meant to foretold events, not in the present time of when KHx takes place, but in this very same present time, which is KHIII's time?

What I'm trying to say is: what if the traitor is someone inside the ranks of the Seven Guardians of Light, or the Thirteen Seekers of Darkness?

And what if this "traitor" isn't a bad person, but rather a sort of "good-traitor" that saved the universe? What if by "traitor" the MoM meant someone that defied destiny? What if everything that is being foretold in KHx about present time KH is meant to happen, and this "traitor" is supposed to commit treason against destiny as a force, most definitely to Kingdom Hearts itself?

Sora could be the traitor. Him connecting his hearts to a plethora of people already makes him a Kingdom Hearts-esque force. What if this is the treason? What if Sora becoming his very own Kingdom Hearts is treason to Kingdom Hearts itself? It's like becoming a god: that wasn't your purpose in life.

And what if "...darkness will prevail, and light expire" means something beyond that? What if it means that the Seekers won, and the Guardians lost?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I just had a thought:

We're assuming this talk of "traitor" pertains only to the time of KHx and its Foretellers, but what if the "traitor" is actually someone in present time? What if the Book of Prophecies is meant to foretold events, not in the present time of when KHx takes place, but in this very same present time, which is KHIII's time?

What I'm trying to say is: what if the traitor is someone inside the ranks of the Seven Guardians of Light, or the Thirteen Seekers of Darkness?

And what if this "traitor" isn't a bad person, but rather a sort of "good-traitor" that saved the universe? What if by "traitor" the MoM meant someone that defied destiny? What if everything that is being foretold in KHx about present time KH is meant to happen, and this "traitor" is supposed to commit treason against destiny as a force, most definitely to Kingdom Hearts itself?

Sora could be the traitor. Him connecting his hearts to a plethora of people already makes him a Kingdom Hearts-esque force. What if this is the treason? What if Sora becoming his very own Kingdom Hearts is treason to Kingdom Hearts itself? It's like becoming a god: that wasn't your purpose in life.

And what if "...darkness will prevail, and light expire" means something beyond that? What if it means that the Seekers won, and the Guardians lost?
no it not sora hula already said the traitor bears the digit and sora doesn’t anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back