• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Young Master Xehanort Face is FAKE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE GAME

I think this is definitely fake. First of all, Young Master Xehanort never made that pose. Second, that is the exact same face Terra has but recolored. Third, this.
images

Remember this model that was "hacked from the game"? It has a completely different face.
Either one of these are fake, or both are.

EDIT: Oh wow, somebody already pointed this out.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so what did they hack the sceane and turn the model around to get him but why would he even have a face we never see it

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
This isn't really a theory, just an observation. Here's the alleged face of young Master Xehanort that someone got by supposedly hacking into the game and viewing the front of him.

YoungMasterXehanort.png

Here's why I think the image is fake:

1. Even IF a face is on young MX, it may not even be his actual face. There's a reason Nomura never showed his face in a cutscene. He either doesn't want us to know or he himself isn't even sure what face he should give Master Xehanort yet.

2. Honestly, this is the same as Terra's flat face (by that I mean his face when it's not being animated and his mouth occasionally moves like a fish's.) The two youths should NOT have the same face.

3. Why would young MX have YELLOW eyes? Xehanort the apprentice had brown ones, and you can't even say that was a mix of Terra and MX's eyes because blue and yellow mix to make green.

If you need to see both faces at once, look here:

young_mx__s_fake_face_by_chasespicer056-d35kq4s.jpg

I'm sorry but that's the best image of Terra I could get from a cutscene.

Quite honestly though, it's the same.

So, even though I don't think Nomura has been asked about this face, it's NOT Young MX's real face. Whoever was doing that model probably just put in Terra's face since it felt weird not to give him ANY face at all.

you should have a pic of old MX to comapre with, to better point out the differences.

why is young MX face ligther then rest of his skin. Cleaned up? I think it's fake

Pratiko

Awards
ITT: A big fuzz about something nobody gives a shit.
Seriously, if it wasn't shown in the game, why bother. Perharps it is, perharps it isn't, it doesn't make a difference in anything, anyway.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
so what did they hack the sceane and turn the model around to get him but why would he even have a face we never see it

From a game designers aesthetic POV, it would seem so weird to have a faceless person. So they figured "Hey, let's just give him a terra-like face. Nobody's gonna see this anyway."

you should have a pic of old MX to comapre with, to better point out the differences.

why is young MX face ligther then rest of his skin. Cleaned up? I think it's fake

Very true. Though age could change things, including the nose's shape.

I know it's not his real face, fake or not.

ITT: A big fuzz about something nobody gives a shit.
Seriously, if it wasn't shown in the game, why bother. Perharps it is, perharps it isn't, it doesn't make a difference in anything, anyway.

Here's why: by knowing MX's young face, we can know how much influence he had in a given Xehanort incarnation. If he had brown eyes, then he had most of the control over apprentice Xehanort. If he had Ansem SOD's face, then Ansem SOD was his heart and his heart alone (that relates to another theory I had, but moving on).

And tons of people are commenting here, so people do care about this.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Why is this even being discussed? Obviously it's just a placeholder, he looks retarded.

And yellow eyes have nothing to do with darkness, they are signs that you have some sort of relation to Xehanort, so it makes perfect sense young MX would have them.

Pratiko

Awards
Here's why: by knowing MX's young face, we can know how much influence he had in a given Xehanort incarnation. If he had brown eyes, then he had most of the control over apprentice Xehanort. If he had Ansem SOD's face, then Ansem SOD was his heart and his heart alone (that relates to another theory I had, but moving on).
Or you're just overthinking it, again.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Why is this even being discussed? Obviously it's just a placeholder, he looks retarded.

And yellow eyes have nothing to do with darkness, they are signs that you have some sort of relation to Xehanort, so it makes perfect sense young MX would have them.

I'm aware that they signify that.

But the fact that Apprentice Xehanort has brown eyes, a color not belonging to Terra, MX, or Eraqus and a color that wouldn't even be a combination of the three's eye colors, raises questions. It could be possible that MX once had brown eyes and somehow gained yellow ones after using darkness.

Even what the game shows of young MX shows his ears aren't pointy, which is also a Xehanort connection trait. And since Young MX wasn't a darkness user yet, the darkness probably made his ears pointy and gave him the yellow eyes, and somehow he gained the ability to give these same traits to those who are allied with him.

Or you're just overthinking it, again.
No. They could have retconned the eye color, they could have made it yellow for the apprentice, yet they didn't.

Pratiko

Awards
No. They could have retconned the eye color, they could have made it yellow for the apprentice, yet they didn't.
They didn't even use it ingame, so WHAT'S THE POINT?
Anyone can modify those models with Milkshape, 3dsMax or whatever other program.
Also, if there are animations that weren't in the game, those same programs can add them.
Duh.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
They didn't even use it ingame, so WHAT'S THE POINT?
Anyone can modify those models with Milkshape, 3dsMax or whatever other program.
Also, if there are animations that weren't in the game, those same programs can add them.
Duh.

The point is that some people originally thought this was intended to be the real face for young MX. But you guys all agree it isn't, so I guess there really isn't an issue here.

Pratiko

Awards
The point is that some people originally thought this was intended to be the real face for young MX. But you guys all agree it isn't, so I guess there really isn't an issue here.
I agree with there being nothing to be discussed about this model.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
they also put a lot of effort into Kairi's panties in kh2, and I'm pretty sure they didn't show them in any cutscene, (believe me, I had my eyes peeled) yet, they were there.

THE GAME

they also put a lot of effort into Kairi's panties in kh2, and I'm pretty sure they didn't show them in any cutscene, (believe me, I had my eyes peeled) yet, they were there.
True... they gave her a little ribbon and everything, even though nobody would have ever seen it. :p

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Guys, PLEASE look at the thread in this link:
Warcraft Unlimited :: View topic - I CAN RIP ANY KH BBS MODEL WITH BONES! ANIMATORS REJOICE!!!!

This guy has been trying to rip all the KHBBS models and Young Xehanort was one of them. Just look at the image he had of "MX"? See how the face is distorted just like the Young MX face looked like? It's clearly just an exporting error. Look at the other images and you'll find other texture errors he's gotten. Also look at what the thread's purpose is. He was trying to get people to bone and animate these models. So obviously the reason we have pictures of Young Xehanort in those poses, is because people rigged them and animated them.

Sheesh, is it really that hard to figure out? The model's not fake, it's real. Am I saying the face is real? Well, the face was the face that Square Enix modelers/Texturers decided to put in so yes it's technically real. As far as story goes? Not really. It's obviously just a placeholder face, but the model and face themselves ARE real.

Last edited:

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Guys, PLEASE look at the thread in this link:
Warcraft Unlimited :: View topic - I CAN RIP ANY KH BBS MODEL WITH BONES! ANIMATORS REJOICE!!!!

This guy has been trying to rip all the KHBBS models and Young Xehanort was one of them. Just look at the image he had of "MX"? See how the face is distorted just like the Young MX face looked like? It's clearly just an exporting error. Look at the other images and you'll find other texture errors he's gotten. Also look at what the thread's purpose is. He was trying to get people to bone and animate these models. So obviously the reason we have pictures of Young Xehanort in those poses, is because people rigged them and animated them.

Sheesh, is it really that hard to figure out? The model's not fake, it's real. Am I saying the face is real? Well, the face was the face that Square Enix modelers/Texturers decided to put in so yes it's technically real. As far as story goes? Not really. It's obviously just a placeholder face, but the model and face themselves ARE real.

Well that's VERY informative. Thanks for clearing some of it up. I was never sure if it was from the real game or not.

Pratiko

Awards
Well that's VERY informative. Thanks for clearing some of it up. I was never sure if it was from the real game or not.
Dude, I told you exactly this; there are people ripping and animating models and you didn't believe me =(
</3

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
But the fact that Apprentice Xehanort has brown eyes, a color not belonging to Terra, MX, or Eraqus and a color that wouldn't even be a combination of the three's eye colors, raises questions. It could be possible that MX once had brown eyes and somehow gained yellow ones after using darkness.
Except yellow eyes don't signify being close to Darkness. MX has yellow eyes because he has yellow eyes, is all.
And I don't think the eyes not being a melding of colours is a big deal, it was mostly to show that MX wasn't in dominance.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Except yellow eyes don't signify being close to Darkness. MX has yellow eyes because he has yellow eyes, is all.
And I don't think the eyes not being a melding of colours is a big deal, it was mostly to show that MX wasn't in dominance.

No I know they don't. But pointy ears are another Xehanort connection, yet young MX lacks them, which makes me wonder.

Actually you're probably right. Apprentice Xehanort had brown eyes to begin with and they didn't want to retcon that, so they just kept it that way to signify that apprentice Xehanort was separate from Terra and MX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back