• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Young Lea and Saix Somebody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkvelvet89

alright, this is probably old news for people who have been stalking Maiki's journal found here: Abyss of Obsessions
but for those who want a taste of the super cute impressions of the young axel and saix somebodies seen in the new Jump Festa trailer, here ya go.

leasaix.jpg

(drawn by Maiki, therefore (c) of her) (...and lea and saix (c) of Sqeenix...)

Question: do you guys believe any other org members (other than the apprentices) will be featured?

Cuz a kiddy demyx would be freaking sweeeeeeeeet.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
alright, this is probably old news for people who have been stalking Maiki's journal found here: Abyss of Obsessions
but for those who want a taste of the super cute impressions of the young axel and saix somebodies seen in the new Jump Festa trailer, here ya go.

leasaix.jpg

Question: do you guys believe any other org members (other than the apprentices) will be featured?

To me, Axels hair was more spikier in the trailer, same goes with Saix. And she made them look to you, they were basically Vens age group.

B

Blade5468

To me, Axels hair was more spikier in the trailer, same goes with Saix. And she made them look to you, they were basically Vens age group.

Didn't we already establish that you lied about watching the trailer due to the whole Ven baby thing?

pinkvelvet89

she just saw the trailer, and a few hours later, she drew a picture of how she remembered them. that's all she mentioned in her post. She even may have stated that their hair was a little off, if I recall.

the point is, just enjoy the pic. ...and did you by any chance record that trailer? I really wanna see it.

noshade15

That's a really great pic! I'm sure she feels amazing knowing that she's one of the first to reveal a drawn pic of those two.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Sorry,no. I was not gonna take any chances with all the content on my phone.(awkward)
And I would not give my hopes of it going online.

B

Blade5468

No, because I mistook it him for a baby cause he was wrapped in like one.

If you say so :X
Though, after the trailer comes out (if it does,) and Ven looks nothing like anything that could be mistaken for a baby, I'm just going to remind you of this :X

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I really hope that we get to see Emyd, Lumaria, and the other two as well.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

leasaix.jpg

Nice find! The pics are pretty good!

In my opinion, it is very possible for other Org. members to appear in BBS. None of the past lives of members 9 to 12 have really been talked about much. BBS would be a great opportunity to do so.

Myxlie

Those are SO CUTE!!! :3 Great job, they really look great! (Maybe a little young, but still amazing!)

Dem-Dem! ^.^ I hope we get to see his Somebody, at least briefly. That would be so cool! However, I don't think ALL the Somebodies should be in Birth By Sleep. Or, if they are, they shouldn't be made too important. Otherwise, it feels like major fanservice, you know? Like it's not authentic, they just wanted to throw in their Somebodies to make us all happy. Not saying that it doesn't it just... -__- Does anyone understand what I mean? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back