• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Young Justice - Outsiders (2018)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Young_Justice_TV_series.PNG

A new series from Warner Bros. Animation, Young Justice follows the adventures of Robin (Dick Grayson), Kid Flash (Wally West), Aqualad (Jackson Hyde), Superboy (Kon-El), Miss Martian, and Artemis as they fight to establish themselves as proven superheroes and as teenagers dealing with adolescent issues that revolve around school, relationships, sex, and so forth. It will premiere on Cartoon Network in November 2010.

The show will also have the Justice League that is 16 members strong.

A behind-the-scenes look at the new show can be seen here:

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Eyesore

Re: Young Justice

Dope.
I'll be stream-viewing it for sure.
Interested to see just how deeply they explore the theme of sex.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Dope.
I'll be stream-viewing it for sure.
Interested to see just how deeply they explore the theme of sex.

I actually agree, I want to see if this whole premise is true or not.

Also, super heroes in the act. Hmmm...

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

At first I thought it was weird that it's Dick and not Tim and that he looks younger than Conner. Same thing with Wally instead of Bart.

Then I read "Earth-16". I can sleep easy now.

kago

I really want to see this. And i'm interested in how far the sex will go, if there's any at all. If so this will probably come on late, right before adult swim.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

Uhh, I think you're confusing actual sex with sexual themes eg. sexual identity, so on and so forth.

Superboy's not actually going to have sex with Wonder Girl on this show. It's an all ages cartoon.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com

Uhh, I think you're confusing actual sex with sexual themes eg. sexual identity, so on and so forth.

Superboy's not actually going to have sex with Wonder Girl on this show. It's an all ages cartoon.

I don't see Wonder Girl, strangely enough. And the producer did say something about "sex always pounding in their head". Yeah I doubt there will be any actual sex scenes, but they're willing to kill someone off...so I'm sure they're willing to create sexual tension as well.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards

I read somewhere that they intend to use her. She just won't be a part of the core cast of characters. More like a supporting role, similar to what Roy is hinted to being.

kago

I know that, i didn't mean anything by psychical sex. I'm interested in how for they're going to go with talking about or making jokes. Something that older kids/adults will get, cause cartoon network has already done that in some of their shows.

E

Eyesore

Just got done watching the premier.
It's pretty cool; the fight choreography was better than expected, and animation is top-notch, but nothing new.
All their personalities and fight signatures were on-point, though I hope they have Kid Flash do a lot more than 'move.'
Here's to a good series!

Bebop Blues

Silver Member

I DVR'd it, but it for some reason it only plays the first 15 minutes >:\

Sempied

Jesse McCartney/Roxas = Robin? "Okay thats cool."

Crispin Freeman "Awesome."

Nolan North = Super Boy "Oh fcuk yes!"

I like how they tried to make Aquaman look useful, it made me laugh, and die a little inside.

Back