• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Young Justice - Invasion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
A full moon shined brightly upon Gotham City while the star shined every so brightly on this night. Gotham was not within it's full glory since DarkSeid began invading and Batman's disappearance. Ra's, having joined with DarkSeid, had taken over the city and employed many to help him maintain with most being villains. But fortunately this night was not about DarkSeid or Ra's but instead the happenings at the Wayne Manors that Bruce once lived within.

"I've finally been able to find the evidence needed. Batman is still alive but, that's all I can find. If only we had Oracle to help us. That signal was here in Gotham before disappearing but, she could find it. I do have a mission for you boys and girls though i must confirm something first. For now make yourselves at home. I'm sure Alfred can keep you company. Roy, I need to discuss something with you."

Richard, more commonly known as Dick, Grayson's voice came through loud and clear from the flat screen hanging within the Bruce's private study. Dick was their combat mentor while Roy Harper, also known as Arsenal, was Young Justice's den mother. Roy crossed him arms, giving Nightwing a stern look. He then turned to the few members of the team and with a gentle but commanding voice he said, "Alright team. I'll call you back into the room after this talk. Try not to destroy the manor. I'm sure Bruce kept something to keep your interest. Maybe you should check out the his training room."

One member was sitting in a chair with his legs propped up on Bruce's desk like he owned the place. A white ring was situated on his right hand and his outfit had a very cosmic design to it. This member was Ryan Scott aka Entity, leader of the Young Justice. Bringing his feet to the ground, he stood up and nodded to Roy. There was nothing they could do for now but, check out the Manor.

"So what do we do right now while the grown ups talk? Hey Ty, wanna hit up the workout room and practice or find a batsuit and play Batman and Robin though I'm Batman." Ryan exclaimed as he opened the study door and precedded to walkout, noticing Alfred walking through the hallway.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
Riko Sat absently on the couch looking over his fellow comrades his eyes fixated on Arsenal "Why do you look like Roy" absently thought The blonde haired teenager as he flicked one of Nightwings bat-arangs that he stole off the edge of one of the display tables between his fingers in boredom Riko tried to guess the abilities of his fellow comrades as Fenrir awaited for their little briefing to be over and done with i mean seriously it was mostly just nightwing and arsenal talking about situations we should prepare for as a team.

The Young justice leader Ryan or Entity walked off in search of Batman's equipment "whatever if your going to keep secrets from us Nightwing how are we supposed to be a team" Throwing the bat-arang directly above the webcam of the dark black flatscreen pinned the dark mansion they now resided in" hell if you were actually here to train us instead of up in the JLA space HQ at the least we wouldn't be bored" sighed the disobedient blonde.

Arsenal glaring at The young heroes actions and lack of repect to which Fenrir replied "by the way nanny Arsenal I'm going to go check out Bruce's motorbikes call me when your done with the secret chitter-chatter" Striding out of the conference room giving the female members an obvious sultry and suggestive look as his t-shirt pulled against his abs and biceps "Of course if any of you wanna hang you more then welcome to come down there with me ".

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Lily herself hadn't been giving the proper attention to...well, anything. She was sitting cross legged on a chair looking positively bored. Her eyes were a little too relaxed as they stared at nothing in particular, her mind on a show she had been watching. Her head leaned itself against one of her hands, the other on her knee.

"...What?" After blinking a few times she sat up straight in her seat, letting out a loud yawn and stretching. "Oh, right, let's explore." She jumped up out of her seat since, well, she hated sitting around and doing nothing. She flashed a smile at her friend, who had been as inattentive as she had been.

Claire, who called herself Lumine (but would always be her Shimmer~) was gazing out the window deep in thought. To most, it was quite the odd sight; The only thing solid were her clothes, as Claire's skin and hair were shining different colors, giving her the appearance of being made of an ever changing rainbow. Said hair also looked like it was floating on air around her, which gave Lily an idea.

"Shimmer, let's go explore the manor~" Lily whined, dropping herself onto Claire and embracing her in a suggestive hug, her voice a whine. "Come on, stop staring into space like that, look at me!"

The girl rolled her eyes at Lily's sudden 'attack', simply standing up as the other held on tight. "You're going to give everyone the wrong idea..." She muttered, trying to keep her cool.

Letting out a sly grin, she wrapped her arms around Claire's shoulders and pulled her close, winking. "Okay, okay, let's just go before I die of boredom."

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
The Wayne Manor. Tyson has been here plenty a times. On some occasions, It was training with Master Dick or Nightwing as the others call him. On other occasions, it was just to hang. Whether or not it was for fun or for business, Tyson has grown a liking to it all. It was definitely better than going to that mountain and being cooped up in a small place.

Looking around the room, and along with the other members Young Justice, there was Tyson’s master Nightwing, and the Young Justice’s den mother, Roy Harper. He began to talk about how Batman is still missing, and a small part of Tyson quite enjoys that, but he knows that’s wrong of him to think like that. Roy went on to say that even Oracle, who has been known to be a better Detective than Dick himself, couldn’t find him. So, that’s saying something, if anything.

After saying all of that, Roy let the Young Justice just chill at the Manor until some real news came to light. Tyson was okay with this. He hardly ever got to do anything fun unless it was school-related. In the midst of some of his thoughts, Tyson heard the rather cocky, Ryan ask him if he wants to go check out the Gym. Tyson sure as hell didn’t want to play batman and robin. That’s super dumb.

“Let’s see how fun this workout room is.” Tyson said as he shrugged off most of everything he heard Roy say. He walked out of the room with Ryan. The two of them passed Alfred as they headed down the hall. “So, wanna ditch this place and have some REAL fun.”

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
The silver orb in the sky looked down upon Troy Rize, the young man with the blood of many on his hands. It illuminated the roof of the abandoned house, one of many that scattered the city ever since DarkSeid took over and scared off the citizens that could afford to leave. The bright scarlet red of his Brimstone Cloth reflected the moonlight, in contrast to his metal swords being too bloodstained to shine. He was standing up straight, arms crossed and gaze overlooking the neighborhood.

His moment of solitude was ended, as a fellow League Assassin appeared behind him on the roof, swift and without a sound. Troy remained where he was, turning his head to look over his shoulder just enough to see the Assassin bow his head in greeting. "Is everything ready?" The young man's voice was quiet, but carried with it confidence that reached the messenger's ears without a problem. "Have we been given the clear to move?"

"Yes, Ra's has given the command to strike at the specified time. Once you are prepared, you are to meet them there."

Troy looked up into the sky, taking this rare moment to see the stars above Gotham's sky. A dim light shone from his left eye, the crimson cross appearing over his iris and a single tear of blood running down his left cheek. "I am always prepared. Tell Mr. Wayne his homecoming will be unforgettable." Without wasting another second, Troy vanished, leaving behind the other assassin alone on the roof with nothing but a pile of empty water bottles littered about.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Tyson was barely paying attention to anything, yet as usual his mind was simply recording whatever was going on so nothing really mattered. As he sat in the air with both legs crossed, not much more was going on other than the sliding of one finger up and down the screen of his specialized phone.

Messages from stupid people and messages from hot people. "Oh, that's cool...I haven't heard from you in awhile." Tyson looked over the text and then looked up to see that many of the team had left the room or were in the action of doing so. A quick flash from his recorded thoughts brought the young man up to date and he sighed, turning and exiting the room with no real intentions other than to go relax and get his thoughts off the rage he was getting from being in this place.

"I just wish it would all be over...I used to take for granted not having to be responsible in my visits to Orsa but this is just bull shit!!! The world is literally falling into chaos and to top it all off I'm being ordered around by some kid, with the power of the White Lantern."

A thought occurred to Tyson as he pulled a cigarette out of his pack and put it between his lips, the cig lit by itself and Ty inhaled then quickly blew out a puff of smoke. "Damn, I really hate this."

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
finally arriving in the garage of Wayne manor after crossing many apparently unused rooms and one or two halls of pricey art collections and a lot of steps and i mean a lot of steps Riko arrived in the garage dragged his feet with him over to Bruce's Wayne EVO6 I still cant believe batman owns a motorcycle business under the Wayne name then again he roams the streets as a man/bat dude.

Riko sighed at his thoughts rubbing his head as he threw the torn black leather jacket on the blood red leather couch across the marbled black room my god i'm bored there is absolutely nothing to do in this freaking mansion and i'm getting a headache from the silence i didn't think that was possible ahhhh .

The demi-god laid down on the black leather seat of the EVO6, closing his eyes as the red and white stripes pressing against his abs hardened from training the stars against his condition and scarred pectoral muscles grunting as his arms bumped into some weirdly shaped wooden object "what the hell is this" shouted the irritated blond glancing down at the polished wooden guitar with a little envelope between the cords.

Sliding the envelope out Riko slashed open the side shaking the envelopes contents into his other hand revealing a dark black Guitar pic with a painting of a green arrow in the middle grabbing the guitar and the pic he walked over to the lounge laying down coincidentally pushing down on the house-wide com "weird i haven't played the guitar in ages" whispered Riko a small smile gracing his dark face closing his dark grey eyes

mama told me when i was young
said sit beside me my only side
And listen closely to what I say
And if you do this it'll help you some sunny day
Oh, yeah it will

The memory of his mom and dad at his first state wide Race and their smiles as his finished taking first place passed though the young blonde head his smile lighting up his features as voice near mimicked the singer of the band that first sung the masterpiece.

Oh, take your time, don't live too fast
Troubles will come and they will pass
You'll find a woman and you'll find love
And don't forget that there is a someone up above.

Memories of his uncles Clark helping with his homework and Oliver Queen going for afternoon runs with him as well as giving him his first bow flashed though his mind

And be a simple kind of man
And be something you'll love and understand
Baby be a simple kind of man
Oh, won't you do this for me son if you can?
Then you can.

Riko stopped playing putting down the pic and and taking his arm of the com the young blond heard the bleeping of the intercom "oh shit".

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
The night was almost too peaceful as the members of young justice enjoyed the lavish style of the Wayne Manor. Their fun was something that they did not get to have too often nowadays. It was moments like these that were always interuppted by unforseen events. Whatever was going on was suddenly drowned out by the sound of a mass explosion within the main hall. As the dust was settling, three figures stood within the Wayne Manor now. One was an unknown warrior with a scarf covering his face. The next person was recognizable for being a vigilante within Gotham and Hong Kong while working with batman was part of Bat Inc. This person was a woman by the name of Cassandra Cain aka BlackBat and she was a force of pure death. The last person though was someone that anyone could recognize. The billionaire playboy and the man funding Bat Inc......Bruce Wayne.

The explosion woull surely bring the team running but, Roy was the first on the scene, standing on second floor with his bow drawn. "Bruce? Cassandra? What is the meaning of this?" Roy was highly confused and a smirk slid across Bruce's face. "Well we all know Ra's has eyes everywhere in Gotham and Oracle's intel lead us straight within the hour. Your transmissions gave everything away. Hehe." The man responded with confidence. Then there were more crashing sounds from up above as multiple parts of the roof was destroyed and atleast ten black machines smashed into the ground. They were large, had a batman look to them especially with the pointy ears and batman-esque face, the bat symbol plastered on their chest, and metallic wings protruding from their back. These Batbots were five times bigger then the average man and were wired with many different weaponry and functions like Batman himself. Bots intended to stop crime regardless of the culprit but, now used for Ra's personal security unit through the city.

"Cassandra, Boy, and Bots let's show our guests out of my manor. Dead or Alive." Bruce's words echoed through the main hall. Ryan finally came upon the scene with the others showing up at around the same time. His white ring glowed brightly as hiss combat suit took form over his body. He was ready by all means and he knew the group was. "YOUNG JUSTICE! GO!!" Ryan bellowed out before flying foward. Blackbat's movement was quick as sidestepped, grabbing Entity by his head and slamming her elbow into the back of his head. Before he could crash into the ground, he began flying again and flew around and above Cassandra.

"She's gonna be a problem but, what about that other guy. Not to mention Bruce." Entity muttered to himself.

~OOC: I would like to state that the batbots are not pushovers in the slightest. What they do within your feet is up to you and I will allow them to be defeated. Have Fun

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"YES! ACTION!" The redhead cheered and immediately ran forward despite Lumine's pleas. After losing a second to shake her head, Lumine floated above the ground and followed Blossom.

What in the world-- Lumine gasped at the intrusion. Isn't that...No, it couldn't be, could it? Biting down on her lip, she watched as Entity immediately went into battle. We'll have to do the same. The two girls nodded at one another, and Blossom smirked to herself as she raised her hands, two nearby plants bursting from their pots as they grew and spread rapidly

"The hell is that thing made of?!" The plant girl yelled in frustration as the Bot ripped through the roots keeping it steady. As the Bot surprised them with a direct assault, Claire threw a barrier up and held it against the machine's blow. As soon as the attack was halted, Claire rushed at it with her fist drawn back, her rainbow-esque power forming in seconds. She fired the blast at its head, managing to at least get some damage.

Picking up where her partner left off, Blossom plucked a single seed from her outfit and gave it a light kiss. "I am so sorry about this." She sighed at the little seed and then threw it at the machine. It landed somewhere on its shoulder, and upon contact immediately exploded into a mess of ivy that wrapped itself around the Bot. Seizing the moment, Lumine concentrated and held out her hands palm out, tiny speckles of moonlight gathering around them. More and more gathered and formed a tiny orb. As soon as it reached the size of a baseball, Lumine placed it on her left hand and raised it above her head. It shined brilliantly at this point, and she then flicked it to her opponent. the little orb shimmered as it flew through the air, stopping only before the Bot. It then shrunk to the size of a pea, and quickly erupted afterwards.

"Haha, not too shabby, Shimmer." She winked at her friend, dusting her shoulder off.

Rolling her eyes, Claire pointed at a spot behind her. "I don't think it's done yet."

'Disbelief' was not enough to describe Lily's expression. "...Motherfu--"

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Tyson was quite lucky. He was going to ditch the Manor with Ryan to go look for some fun. With proper timing, Tyson shifted his attention back to the lobby to where three individuals suddenly caused an uproar with almost everyone in the room. Two of the persons were identifiable. The first was BlackBat. She was known for causing lots of deaths, and not all for the better good. The other was none other than Batman himself. However, the third one was unknown to Tyson. And among them, were several Batbots.

“Shit just got interesting.” Tyson said smiling.

He was happy this happened. It was boring in the Manor, and at least now he’ll be able to see what Bruce Wayne can really do. However, he knew those Batbots would get in his way, and depending on what would happen, Tyson had to play his cards smart.

“Right..” Hearing Ryan, and seeing Ryan fly forward. Tyson sighed, and just went with the flow. His idea was to rid the team of the Batbots as quick as possible.

Soon after Ryan took after the bots and company, Blossom and Lumine also followed. They seemed to keep the Bots busy. Tyson knew this would be his time to asses the situation, but also trying to deal some damage. He also rushed in, but also tried to calculate the odds.

Tyson took left afterimages behind him as he teleported left and right. He had his Ninja-To gripped by the hilt, and at the right moment, he slashed it in a diagonal, downward slash. From that, came a slash wave of the pure energy that was built up from his momentum which soon sliced off the head of one Batbot.

This obviously caught the attention of another. It tried to go for a sneak attack by firing some Bat-shaped projectiles, but Tyson knew it was coming. He quickly reacted to it by using his Kinetic Deflection power which was simply to push it away, and deflect it right back at the Batbot to whom it was first shot from. In the result of this action, the projectiles were shot back at it, and the bot exploded.

“Anybody else want some?”

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Steven found himself in the kitchen of Wayne Manor. Though the rest of the team had found other ways to keep themselves busy, he found himself unable to sit still. Most of the food on this planet always calmed him down, but caffeine made him more productive, something he was thankful for. He stared at a coffee pot that was preparing a mug for him and started thinking a fair bit about the situation at hand. Granted he still wasn't entirely familiar with how everything worked, even he could see how grave all of this was. Not only were the most powerful superheroes out of the picture, but it looked as if only this team of young heroes were left to defend the world. A tall order, especially considering they would be up against whatever it was that took their powerhouses out. Would they really be able to do this? If they did, how would this world cope with the massive loss?

Ding!
Steven broke off his thoughts as the coffee machine announced it's ready beverage. He grabbed a mug and poured himself a fair amount. Grabbing a near by cookie, he dipped it in before taking a bite. Nothing like this where he was from, that was for sure! In fact, there were many things here that he couldn't enjoy at home. Television, video games, hell, even fishing was new to him, and he was sure there were many more things for him to learn. Not that this was the time for any of that... But would there be a time for that? Just as he was about to finish off the cookie, he heard a massive crash coming from the main hall.
"That doesn't sound good." He told himself. Quickly he chugged his drink (burning his tongue in the process), grabbed a nearby water bottle, and ran out to the hall. He found himself, and the rest of his team, face to face with...big metal things? Robots, he remembered they were called. Behind them stood Bruce Wayne, which was important for some reason, his mind couldn't remember why. Before he could say or ask anything, the rest of the team went on the attack, assaulting the so called Batbots. He was going to join them, but before he had a chance to attack, one of them brought the fight to him, rushing at Whisper and knocking him into a wall.

What surprised him the most, besides the fact that he didn't break anything, was that he had taken a water bottle with him. More than that, he still held on to the water bottle as he collided with the wall at what he guessed was 33 miles an hour. He was in a bad spot though, and the bot was again rushing at him. If it reached him while he was still against the wall, there would be more trouble than just a few broken bones. Jumping to his feet, Whisper opened the bottle and began working his magic. The water inside leaped out, aiming itself at the bot's head at a rapid pace. Before it reached its target, it froze and smashed itself into the robot's eye visor. There was a breaking sound, and Whisper realized he must have potentially blinded it. This time, it was his turn to rush it. Brandishing his metal rod, he jabbed at the center of the bot's body, where the bat signal was. The rod bounced off, and he realized that these things were made of some solid stuff. Unfortunately, his failed attack brought the attention of the now blinded bot. Thinking quickly, he used the remainder of the water to create a frozen point on his rod. As the bot struck at him, he used all his strength and managed to drive the rod into the bot, which began to shut down. He sidestepped out of the way to avoid being crushed by the now disarmed bot. He took this chance to look around the room; the rest of his team was also doing their best to battle the bots, and by the looks of it, were doing a fantastic job. He was probably the only one who took any serious damage, his aching back reminded him, much to his dismay.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Word."

Even with time passed his vocabulary hadn't changed much as another person, and now these bots were attacking and making the day even worse than it already had been. It was just what he needed to push his already large desire for violence over the edge. Tyson stood up and cracked his neck, already in full costume and jumped up and into the face of an incoming bot that had no problem launching a laser right out of its eye to fire upon him. The beam crashed right into Invergus' chest and he rolled back in the air a few meters, unscathed with a scowl that couldn't be seen due to his helmet.

"Piece of shit bot thing." The bot moved closer and fired another laser that was larger than the first one but in Invergus' fist there was a white lump of matter that he smashed into the bots head, the laser having been eaten up by whatever it was Invergus was holding. As the bot's head exploded and it fell to the ground, ungraceful and burnt out, more bots started to move in for the kill. Surprisingly enough the next bot was a lot faster than Invergus anticipated and as such his mental forces didn't work on it because it was a non-sentient machine. The punch it through was enough t cause a repulsive emission when Invergus used his own fist to stop the blow.

He laughed, "Damn, looks like these things are pretty tough but not enough for somebody like me that is." Now adapted to the physical strength of the brute like bot, Invergus floated around and dodged the incoming punches from the machine and waited until it sent a massively powered fist down at him. "Here we go." there was a ping as Invergus' sword slashed through the upper area of the bot's hand and it fell to the ground. By then the attack from Invergus had already begun and with a flashy aerial combination, many slashes were used to rip open the machine, exposing its core. "Ha!!!!"

A stream of white matter flared out of Invergus' hand and consumed the bot, and kept going to tear into another one that was nearby the glammer girls as Tyson liked to call them. They were doing pretty well on their own but just in case he was a gentelment and blew away their incoming target anyway.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
clank clank boom shatter Riko looked up at the ceiling pulling back the leather jacket only partially covering his muscled light skinned teen body till he heard the battle-cry that assembled them and turned their crew of teen-aged misfits into single minded fighting machine "young justice assemble echoed though the mansion. A nightmarish roar came bleeding though the mansion as Riko shot off from the dark leathery couch throwing his shirt off running up threw the circular staircase slowly mutating into the dark grey nine foot Fenrir, The dark illuminating, misty grey eyes glared, piercing though the darkness Of the mansions main room Riko's furred muscled arms searing with anger and adrenaline "guuuys lets take them down".

Fenrir charged flying though the air as a pair of batbots closed in on his teammate Steven aka whisper with the intention to kill whisper tackling both bots to the ground the wolf was shot upwards hitting the stone roof by enough voltage to fry a turkey on thanksgiving, as he descended he kicked off the ceiling at the recovering robot with enough force to tear right though the main plate and though the circuits grabbing the bat-bots bat-claw Riko shot it at the second bat-bot flinging it towards Riko, grabbing the robot and proceeded to smash its head into the ground till it was "inoperable".

"hey whisper you got my back partner" growled the smiling burned werewolf standing over him, back turned with circuits of the robots that he just send to robot hell skewered , Riko's arms out by his sides, razor claws sharp and ready to tear the enemies apart even if it meant taking down the bat himself.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"If you would, try not to stain my house in red, Crimson Reaper."

As he drew his swords, Troy looked over at the one talking, not comprehending the sarcasm behind those words. "Mr. Wayne, I cannot guarantee blood won't be spilled." The Batbots had engaged the enemy, soon followed by Blackbat jumping into the fray. The assembled Young Justice didn't hesitate for a moment, facing the well built machines and even taking out a few of them. It was impressive, but they were just robots. It was still far too early for them to even think about victory. "But I assure you, the League shall be sure to clean up the remains of our enemies."

"Hehe. Is that so? Then I'll leave it to you."

Without a sound, two dozen League Assassins appeared on what was now a battlefield, all but one of them striking at the Young Justice from the shadows. Machines are effective, but only the blade of a trained killer would get this job finished. The Assassin that did not attack now stood by Troy's side, holding two bottles filled with blood Troy drained from himself in preparation for battle. A crimson cross formed in his right eye as tears of blood began to flow down the right side of his cheek. With Right Eye of Life activated, it was time to enter the fight himself.

While in deep concentration, Troy slid the tips of his swords underneath the bottles, lifting them up and taking them from the Assassin. His entire focus was now on the bottles, as not even the raging battle happening around him could disturb it. With perfect control, he outstretched both of his arms to his sides, and in a fluid motion tossed the bottles into the air and sliced them in two.

Two pools of Troy's blood now formed on either side of him, each one shining as the summoning went underway. "I call upon The Demon of Patience, Sinore, and The Demon of Greed, Supay. Rise as my Shikigami and fight by my side."

The pool of blood at his left burst in light, as Supay rose from the red liquid. "Woohoo! Time to make some money! Come on, Mr. Rize, where's the dinero? You know how I love the sacrifice of profit~"

"I believe that's where I come in." Bruce Wayne began, taking off his watch and tossing it over to Supay, who succumbed to his avarice and devoured the expensive watch. "Solid gold, which I assume tastes better than paper money."

"Enough talk. To battle." Troy said, not waiting another minute before charging in. The additional sacrifice to bring out Sinore was Time, as in Sinore was such a lazy ass he took forever to show up. Despite that, Troy trusted Sinore's skill and knew he'd show up in time to help. If it was even needed.

The Crimson Reaper's first target was the White Lantern, since Ra's requested he be brought in alive. As two other assassins moved in to attack the White Lantern from the front, Troy maneuvered himself behind the Lantern, moving in on swift feet and swinging his right blade to slash across his back.

[OOC- omg crazy Ninjas! Each of you have 2 Assassins trying to kill you from the shadows now. Have fun~]

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
~Entity

Blackbat proved to be far above what Entity could handle. Her abilities and gadgets turned the tables on the young lantern. Turning from him, she set her sights on Red Arrow, was attempting to take out Bruce but to no avail. Ryan brushed himself off as Blackbat began fighting Red Arrow and he was highly worried about the state of things right now. There were only a few bots still hassling Young Justice and now the other villain had disappeared from sight. Hopefully they could beat back this group and learn why Bruce was attacking them. All his thoughts stopped as he heard s light shuffle from above him. He wasn't fond of sounds that he couldn't see so, as of now he was highly worried.

~Bruce

Not wanting to sit back and not be of help during his own operation, Bruce decided it was time to join in on the fun. Choosing one of the YJ members, Fortitude was to be his pick. "You two assassins go help the other two fight Invergus." Gripping his tie, he removed it with haste while continuing to talk, "Fortitude. Dick's portege. Seems he's trained you awfully well but, I doubt your prepared for this." Both the tie and dress jacket hit the ground at the sametime as two scapels dropped from underneath his long sleeves. Within the blink of an eye, Bruce was upon Fortitude, literally in the air. With a quick spin, he attempted to cut Tyson with the titanium scapels. A flurry of punches and kicks were administrated in perfect form as anything Fortitude was going to try was accounted for. Tyson was now in the worst spot of his young life.

~ Back to Ryan

A bright white light illuminated the darkness above, blinding the two assassins. "I knew...." His words were cut off as Troy's blade came across the White Lantern's combat armor. While it didn't rip through, the force was enough to knock him off balance, causing his ring to stop emitting the light. The assasins dropped down and kicked Entity in his chest and back of the head. Luckily for him, his Lantern shield could provide the need protection though the back of his head was open, knocking him over. His instincts kicked in and he threw his ring hand backwards. A large concrete block was constructed with which struck one assassin square in the jaw. Shooting upward, Entity now had the high ground......air space if you will. White began glowing from his shoulder as he constructed a spartan laser from the popular video game known as Halo. "I'm doing being whelmed." Ryan said in joyful glee as the laser fired a large beam at Troy and the second assassin.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Whisper quickly found himself surrounded by two bots. He sighed as he readied his staff.
He dodged a quick swipe from one, but was unable to dodge the second one. Not badly injured, he righted himself and prepared for the next attack. Before that happened, Fenrir rushed in and knocked them both out.
"hey whisper you got my back partner" He said. Whisper smiled.
“Yeah man, of course. Thanks for that, I owe ya.” Team effort. That’s what this all was. Alone, any one of them would have easily been overwhelmed, and taken out quickly. But together, everything whelmed itself out, and things were as terribly horrible as they could have been.

He turned around toward Wayne just in time to catch a glimpse of what he later described as the “insane part where stuff came out of nowhere.” The bots were one thing, but now there were also assassin-like…assassins trying to kill them. Quickly he turned back to Fenrir. “Yo, this isn’t looking too--” out of the corner of his eye he saw an assassin rushing from Fenrir’s rear. Just as he was about to strike, Whisper sent a massive gust of wind over Fenrir’s shoulder, enough to send the assassin flying to the wall.
“Guess we‘re even.” Whisper said happily.

((Short post. Doesn't feel like there's a whole lot I can do at the moment))

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Sinore

With the battle getting as intense as it was, Sinore still took his sweet time to appear onto the scene. Even when he received the call or the donation of blood from Mr. Rize, he still took his time. Just like how Sinore is with everything else. It’s kind of ironic since Sinore himself is sort of impatient. Well not just kind of, he’s the most impatient bastard out there, but the patience kind of came from his mother. So, Sinore chooses to not let the steam of battle go to his head and ruin the time he has to himself.

Out of a circle of blood, came red, almost crimson lightning, striking upward, and almost in a full circle. Out from that circle was Sinore. His appearance always frightening. His attire choice is always the same for everything he gets himself involved with. He had black of every attire choice — pants, shirt, jacket, and especially gloves. His power was so immense, that there were sparks of crimson lightning always spreading from his chest. It’s probably a relation to his special ability known as Blood Lightning.

“Mr. Rize, sorry for the delay. I got caught up in shit.” Sinore said acknowledging that Mr. Rize definitely needed his help with something.

The entire team of the Young Justice was here. Sinore knew all of them based on the dossiers that he was looking at the day prior to this one. The leader of the team is Ryan A.K.A. Entity was the White Lantern. His abilities were underdeveloped, and not as strong as they could be. The next one that caught Sinore’s attention was Tyson AKA Fortitude. His ability of energy manipulation was definitely impressive. He was trained by Nightwing, so he definitely has some moves. The next two were twins of sorts.

Analyzing the next two in his view, Sinore came to a glare at the two girls. One of them was Lily AKA Blossom. Sinore remembers reading her file. She has the ability to control plants and every aspect of them with her mind. Though impressive on paper, Sinore doubts she has high ranges towards her power. The other girl, unlike Lily, has a very threatening power. The one called Claire AKA Lumine, has a power that is of astral proportions. She is able to absorb the solar energy from the sun, and use it as a form of extra juice to which she can fire blasts and other similar forms of offensive attacks. According to the dossier however, Claire seems to have a more collected persona to herself unlike her friend. Sinore takes this into consideration when analyzing the people who he’s about to face.

The last two are of a demi-god status. The one named Riko can shift his body into a Werewolf. The strength of it comes with it as well. Sinore doesn’t think this one would be a real threat. He deems this one the weakest of the team. However, the other Tyson AKA Invergus, makes Sinore a little worried. He has read up on his file. Based on what he found, this one seems to be able to manipulate matter. It is severely limited, however.

“So this is who we have to deal with.” Sinore said

Finally done with his analyzing, and ignoring Bruce’s orders as he felt they had no value to his own cause, Sinore stretched his right arm, and through that a physical manifestation of lightning found itself taking a sword-like form. The chain shackling from the sword that came to be known as Black Despair that has a black and red coloring combo. He gripped it tightly, and Sinore, without any slight warning, took off in a series of afterimages. Finally coming to a stop above the one known as Blossom. He targeted her because he knew that aside from Riko, she was the weaker one of the group.

“So little lady, I heard you like plants?” Sinore smiled. Still in the air, Sinore then appeared behind Blossom. She was not yet aware of Sinore’s presence behind her. To follow up with the momentum he gained from his charge, Sinore cut his hand so that his blood would be accessible. He followed this up with a stab of Black Despair in the ground which was soaked from Sinore’s blood. From that, red lightning came from the ground, and followed to storm in at Blossom’s back in the form of a rather medium-sized lightning bolt.

However, Sinore wasn’t done there. He knew that Lumine would try to intervene. He knew this so, on top of his attack on Blossom, Sinore also increased his overall power level to create a darkness-based push that was aimed to literally push her back so that Sinore can fully concentrate on Blossom.

Tyson

Let’s face it, Tyson was kind of hoping for a better challenge in the batbots. They were created by the almighty Bruce Wayne. The same guy who trained Tyson’s master. The very same guy who saves Gothom City from sure destruction. The least he could do for the sake of keeping the likes of a bunch of kids is at least produce some bots that will provide a decent challenge. But noooooo, these bots have to be mad weak compared to ryan, who by now is doing battle by the dude that just summoned up two demons.

Speaking of those two demons, Tyson noticed one of them going after Blossom, and actually doing a pretty good job at it. Not that Tyson enjoyed seeing the two beautiful ladies getting pummeled , he did enjoy that things were actually getting fun around here.

“Alright, now who shall I go after next..”

Tyson pondered on the thought for a few seconds until the mighty one himself, Bruce Wayne. Tyson can’t say he’s surprised. Despite his hate for the man, he respected him. And yes, despite all of this, he was on the wrong side of the battlefield. And as such, he must fight him. However, Tyson wasn’t quite ready for what Bruce had in store for him, but nonetheless, he would take it head-on.

He saw Bruce come from high up. First was some kicks, then came some punches. Tyson knew these were going to hurt, but little did Bruce know, Tyson was ready. He knew that the kinetic energy behind those kicks and punches would definitely work in his favor. Just like he did with the bots, Tyson halted the kinetic movements of Bruce by blocking it at all costs. By simply forcing out some of his own energy as a form of a push agent, he was able to get Bruce away from him long enough for a counter-attack.

“Now’s my chance!” Tyson knew with Bruce staggered a bit, he had to act now.

Taking lift-off, Tyson launched himself from the ground, and while Bruce was in the air. “You’re right. Master Dick did train me very well.” Tyson found himself hovering over Bruce in a parallel position to which he very desperately kneed his balls, and quickly reverting into a twisting roundhouse to the gun. This was using the gathered energy via momentum. If this all connected correctly, Tyson would see Bruce crash down to the ground.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
Riko smiled as whisper smashed the ninja into the mansions wall with a significant amount of wind power leaving a ninja shaped hole in the wall, Riko's super-sensitive hearing picked up the cracking of the second and third vertebrae of the assassin's spine as he collided againt the brick wall "guess we're even" whisper smiled back at him as riko's eyes scanned the room picking up the lingerer in the corner the fight between his teammates and the enemies they faced as well as a prototype bow with a quiver of trick arrows (like hawkeye's quiver set-up)."whisper we are out-numbered and out-gunned i got an idea for the bots you got any plans for the ninja's?? if you do act now and act fast our team's in danger we have to be able to focus on the muscle behind this ambush growled the dark wolf, the jet black werewolves growl getting deeper as his veins pulsed though his pectoral muscles spreading though his fur covered body his eyes again catching dark clothed lurker.

Riko could feels the waves of blood and death and just pure evil that this man, no not man he felt so evil he could of been a demon from the deepest circle of hell with what he felt from this guy and yet he just stood there watching them till realization struck"is he? no.... he cant be shit he is he's analyzing us . As Fenrir started to run towards him he stopped, gasping at the speed of the dark lurker as he appeared above their teammate Blossom, Riko's ears picking up his words “So little lady, I heard you like plants?”called out the hovering man his voice sickly sweet it reminded riko of the old clips of the jokers laugh he once used as a ring tone or of something poison ivy would say.

SWISH the lurker was gone again and then again just as fast as the last time the lurker re-appeared behind Blossom only seconds later "shit" Riko shot his large body forward from all fours forward grabbing one of the ninja's with his right arm throwing the assailant as if he was a baseball between the red lightning and his teammates skull intervening just in time that the lighting pierced the ninja's body leaving a gaping burned and bloody hole though the body.

Fenrir leaped reverting to his human from while ducking under an incoming bat-bot he snaked the bow and Quiver from the desk just before Riko was flung across the room by the bat-bot. "Ahh damn it that hurt time for you to shut down battybot" grunted Riko sarcastically laughing from the pain he was in as riko pulled out a dark black arrow the wiring of the mechanical quiver a welcome relieve, as Fenrir pulled back the quiver his back twisted in unbearable pain he released.the arrow flew the air accompanied by riko scream of pain as the arrow pierced the floor in the middle of the room, less then a second later an electro-megnetic-burst forward, energy spanned out knocking out everything mechanical or electrical in the fifty foot radius of the room darkening the room"bat-bots done guys"

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
"Dude, you are sick." She really, really, really disliked blood, so knowing that this guy used it almost indefinitely was not a good thing. That and it was just creepy. Letting a small shudder out, Blossom unfastened the vine around her waist and cracked it at him.

What in the world IS this? On the inside, Lumine's mind was crazed as she felt the moon's light cut off, letting out an annoyed grunt as she concentrated on her body. Taking in a breath of air, she pushed the light out of her, temporarily rendering her back to her human form as the darkness dissipated around her.

"How about you find out?" Blossom replied to his question with a small wink, beckoning the man to come closer. Lumine smiled as she reverted back to her natural alien form, hands glowing as she sped towards the two, shooting numerous energy spheres at the man.

I know one of your tricks; I'd very much like you to show me exactly what you can do. Lumine narrowed her eyes as she attacked. Exactly what this man was capable of, the two were about to bring it out of him, one way or another.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Sinore​

There was an exhilarating feeling going through Sinore as he took the full force of not only the vine whip from Blossom, but the energy spheres from Lumine. Did it hurt? Yeah, it hurt. But Sinore didn’t really mind. He enjoyed the pain. He yearned for more of it. More bloodshed and more damage done. The more the blood came out, the stronger his power became. The inner-demon yearned for it all.

“Is that all you got?” He smiled.

Black Despair began to pulsate. With the sound of how a heart makes when it beats, it responded with more pulsing sounds. It came to the point that it became covered in a shadowy mist. This mist was the pure evidence that Sinore was more demonic that either Lumine or Blossom could even comprehend. The fact that Lumine was behind Sinore, and since the hilt of Black Despair was facing Lumine, Sinore allowed blood to drip onto the very bottom of the hilt, and from that shot several tiny bolts of Lumine in quick fashion.

Sinore hadn’t forgotten about Blossom. Her vine whip was tightly tucked into his arm. Sinore had her where he wanted her. By simply applying his power to his bloodstream, Sinore sent a stream of electricity from his blood, through the vine, and if done correctly, Blossom should feel the effects of it almost instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back