• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You want rep?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I'm sorry but that is so pathetic. It's totally unfair seeing as some of us actually have to post well before we get rep. For example, I have had 12 rep points but only have received 3 of them because of the rules. If you really wanted to give away rep so badly then you could have at least found a good post.

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
I would have looked for a good post but I didn't have enough time, and only 12 rep? I have 68 rep but only have 3 points, but anyways you were all to late.

H

Hellpark

Why does it matter if you wanan trade rep jsut give em a rep for any post i have

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
*mumbles incoherently*
freakin newbs runnin around this place with more rep than me >_<
I've worked hard for mine XP and I'm gettin there damnit. You cant be makin it that easy on people dude, that ruins the prospect of rep bringing about respect. Spam hell has already deteriorated the belif that post cpunt earns you respect, and that was all I had. XO
Respectable people hardly ever give rep anyway.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Lol, BP, i've got like no rep. I think i got 7 in total, lmao. Nothing changes on meh name thing though =/. But yea, the n00bs steal all the rep...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back