• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► You Stole Me Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
dang now everyone's pissed off
but akira and aros need 2 go out
ooooo i just realize u know what would have been great . . .when sora got pissed off and he grew a black wing just like aros did in a few chapters back
but 1 question . . .is sephiroth dead or is he just a sprit in this chapter?
hopefully he'll be back in chapter 18

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Thank youn 4 the reviews as usual! Anywayz I had time 2 post chapter 18, hope you guyz like it couse were are almost done w/ Part II and going into part III of You Stole Me Heart! So enjoy chapter 18!!:D

Chapter 18

Sephiroth might have died a long time but his spirit roamed freely, there was only one thing that he cared for, he wanted to keep Sora and Aros safe, they had destinies to fulfill.

“So how you been Aros? Fine my mom and dad have been fighting over me, my dad won’t even look at my mother in her eyes like they always do”
“I’m so sorry I asked it must really hurt! Aros, would you like to be my boyfriend?”
“I. . . I . . . loved to be your boyfriend!” He kissed her gently in her cheek, she giggled playfully as she tagged Aros with her gentle soft hands.
“You’re it!” she laughed, Aros dumbly ran after her, “Hey get back here!” Minutes later he caught up to her and tacked her into the grass. They both laughed as they role in the ground and when they stopped Aros was on top of Akira. He gave her a smile and got up. Their fun was stopped when they heard screams on the street. “Stop him; come on men he can’t get out of our sights for the second time in a row!!!” A group of officers ran past them looking for someone. From behind them they heard a whistle, they turned around quickly and spotted Sora smiling evilly, his crew were standing there smiling as well. They seemed to be happy after the mean captain came back; they had more fun killing and stealing instead of roaming the city without doing anything wrong.
“Hey fellows, are you ready to fight for ye lives?” Sora asked as his voice slowly became for deep but slower, he slowly took out his sword and concentrated the sky was full of grey-black clouds with thunder and heavy rains, he laughed, a power trough his body awaken, the grew two black wings on his back, his eyes were red, and cold. His crew began to transform into creatures unknown to man kind. They had small wings on their backs; their eyes were red and a long tail. Their rough skin was black and thick. Aros somehow hypnotized by the power slowly began to walk towards the men, he stood beside his father. Sora smiled and Aros smiled back he felt the strength inside him, he felt like it was ready to unleash it. He slowly began to grow his small wing, and his red eyes. He laughed evilly, the power grew even stronger. Both the crew began to fly over the skies angrily killing anyone in their paths. Akira stood there in shook and in fear. That power always gave her shiver in fear, her heart was beating fast and her bones felt cold inside them.

Kairi was looking outside her high balcony when she saw flying things, soon her eyes grew wide with fear, Aros and Sora were flying in the sky with black wings killing anyone in their paths, but they seemed to enjoyed it. Kairi quickly ran outside and headed towards the town’s park. Akira was there standing there in fear.
“Akira what is going on?”
“It’s the pirates; they have gone completely mad with power!” Kairi looked up Sora was up there because of anger and heartbreak towards her, and Aros was up there as well.
“This is my entire fault I should have never yelled at Sora, I didn’t know what I was thinking!”
She looked down the rain poured hard on them, she looked up and saw her son and lover standing in front of them, and their feet didn’t touch the ground.
“KAIRI NICE TO SEE YOU HERE, MAYBE IT IS TIME ME AND MY SON EARN OUR HONMOR AS PIRATES!!!”
“YEAH MOM, WHATS THE MATTER SCARED OF THE DARK POWERS! WERE GOING TO SHOW YOU WHAT FEAR IS!!!” Aros putt his dagger in front of him, he slowly cut a little deep cut, his blood began to drip into the ground. Soon it began to shake, and a dark power grew around both Sora and Aros, they laughed as it processed their bodies. Soon they began to fuse. After the dark fog was gone stood a man with long silver hair, he had green eyes and in his hand he was holding a long sword. “Hello Kairi Akira I’m so glad to see you, now I know who to hunt after you hurt my children!”
“Children? What do you mean by that?” asked Kairi as she gazed upon all of the pirates surrounding the man.
“You see pirates with my power are my children, these power only lives within Aros and Sora, when they unleashed it with anger and hatred, their crew also begins to feel the power within them.Your lucky Sora loves you enough to have tried to fight himself from summoning this power, but as his pain grew so did his darkness, that allowed my coming!”
“Please whoever you are let my son and Sora go!”
“Remember this Akira and Kairi! Love is for the immature stupid people; them with weak hearts fall into my hands and become my victims.” He vanished, making Aros and Sora appears again, and they laughed and left into the town and slaughtered a couple of people. Their bodies began to grow weaker, and the power began to fade. Aros flew into the park, and fell on top of Kairi’s arms. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at his mother in a confused look.
“Mother what is the matter? What happen Akira?”
“Nothing darling, just relax son everything will be alright. She looked around the room in search for Sora and his crew, when she caught her eyes on them; she gazed upon them entering their ship.

Kairi entered her house with her boy sound asleep, she walked into her room and laid him in her bed. She sat by him and looked at him. An exact figure of Sora sleeping soundly. She loved Sora L. Turner so much and he loved her as well, so she must do what it was under her power to make sure her son was safe, and tried to keep Sora out of her house and way from her father and save his life. She had only two days, to make everything right again.

Gerald was sitting in his small office as always. He was looking in the fire, he saw what powers and potential the pirates had. So he had to start with the heir to the thrown of the king of darkness, he needed to start by killing Aros.

OMG that old man doesn't know when 2 give up!:D Anywayz hope you enjoyed it! Next chapter will probably show a lot of AkiraXAros romance!

Last edited:

Gamergirl

Silver Member
damn . . .now that was creppy
:shudders: lol but was wierd how aros and sora turned into some fake sephiroth and then fused into sephiroth . . .its startin to sound like ff7:ac a lil bit
but keep up the good work and hopefully we'll see another chapter or two 2night!

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Yeppie!!! Chapter 19 coming up!!! Almost done with Part II. Hope you guyz enjoy this chapter, and now that you mention it! I did kinda got the idea from FF7:AC! Anywayz enjoy! :D

Chapter 19

Akira and Aros agreed on going on a date. Akira was really about the whole thing. She was getting dressed in her best dresses and bushed her long golden hair in two even ponytails. She smiled at herself as she looked in her mirror. Aros was home still sound asleep, he really didn’t really want to wake up, his whole body felt weak, it felt like if he used a lot of his power without any reason. The cut in his hand hurt and was also a part of his pain, his mother said he lost a lot blood but he was going to be ok. He slowly opened his eyes as he heard a sweet voice in the background.
“Aros wake up I thought we were going on our date!” He’s eyes were now fully awake, he gazed him eyes towards Akira. She had a big smile on her face that made Aros heart thump faster. Aros quickly got up and left to the bathroom to change. When he came out both Akira and Aros headed out the door. Gerald stood there watching the kids go happily holding hands, he headed towards the door a black carriage approached of in the distance and a man silver hair and brown eyes appeared. (A/N: Are Ansem’s eyes brown? I don’t really know!) Ansem stepped out and headed towards the short shrubby man, “Did you sent for me Governor?”
“Yes there is someone who I want you to take out!” Ansem grew a smile no his face.
“And who is this someone?” he asked with a low soft whisper, Gerald the got slowly towards his ear and whispered, “Aros Turner!” Ansem’s eyes grew wide; he seemed to show a little fear and quickly showed amusement. “Now, you want me to take your grandson, it will take a lot of money since he has a dirty blood!”
“Yes whatever it takes just do it Ansem!!!” The man shrugged as he went inside. Ansem slowly made his way carefully and secretly behind Akira and Aros. “The son of Sora L. Turner, it shall be my pleasure to take your life away!” Ansem thought as he followed him.

“So where should we go first?” Akira asked Aros, she shrugged as they keep walking towards the park. Her heart stopped as she saw Sora in front of them, he smiled and keep walking towards the beach, the man seemed kindda distracted in thoughts, he was holding his hand in his heart and seemed to be crying but Akira kept Aros near her so he wouldn’t[‘t go bother the man. They keep walking towards the park, they sat together and began to laugh about memories Aros used to remember, and Akira also told him the funny things she did when she was five. They soon stopped laughing and looked into each other’s eyes, “Aros I love you so much I don’t know what I could do without you!”
“I love you too Akira. I can’t believe I wasted my time with Kali, I should had never looked her way!”
“Hush now! Don’t think of that retched girl!” Aros giggled and made Akira totally look confused. Aros loved her confused look; he got near her and smacked his lips against her. Her eyes slowly closed as she enjoyed the kiss.
“Akira, what in the world, are you doing?” The girl broke of the kiss and looked at her older cousin; her cousin was giving Akira a mean look on her face. “Mom and your mother will find out about this! Smacking your lips with dirty blood! Why that will ruin our family honor if they see you with this . . . sea rat. Aros gave her a mean glare but she looked right through him, Aros didn’t mind she was used to being called a dirty blood and sea rat.
“Get out of here Sara, you hush your mouth about this, mother will slap us both and I will slap you really hard, this here is my boyfriend, and I love him!”
“He brainwashed you Akira, you’re going to marry the son of the governor’s assistance, Samuel!”
“No I’m going to live with Aros and were going to be a happy family!” she grabbed him by the arm and ran towards the beach forgetting that Sora was there, but she didn’t care she just wanted to be away from her cousin. Sora was lying there half-asleep when he was awaken by a few sobs. He remembered the first time Kairi awoke him for the first time

Flashback

Sora was trying to sleep, but the crying woke him up. He got up he didn’t like anyone crying and opened the door. He was about to start yelling all the bad words he knew in his vocabulary when he saw the auburn girl crying he was speechless. ‘What’s the matter with her?’ he thought, he made his towards the crying girl.
“What’s the matter why are you crying?” he asked Kairi without no emotion, he’s voice was cold and mean as always, but both know he felt the same way she felt for him.
“No reason, I just felt like crying!!!” she exclaimed in the same voice tone back at Sora which made him react surprised.
“Well keep it down you, keeping me awake!”
“I don’t care if you sleep or not, you’re still a sea rat!!”
“What did you just called me??” No one especially a girl has responded him like that, it made Sora boil of anger.
“Sea rat” Kairi repeated without a tone, getting Sora even madder.
“THIS IS MY SHIP AND NO ONE DISRESPECTS ME!!!”
“I just did!” Kairi answered back enjoy herself as she annoyed the boy.
“You’re no lady you’re a piece of trash just like your sisters!!!”
“. . .”

End of flashback

Sora just released a small tear from his eyes; he got up when he heard his son talking. A few feet there Sora was trying to comfort Akira. She was crying deep into his chest, the boy looked up and saw his father staring at them with concern.
“Are you kids ok?” He asked as he walked closer. Aros shook his head. He looked at his son sadden at his expression. He decided to leave them alone and walked back to his spot and tried to fall asleep again.

Ansem was looking straight at Aros, he knew he’ll do anything for the girl so he had a perfect plan to take him to and make it look like an accident. He walked towards the gun shop across the street and entered looking for the perfect pistol.

As Akira clamed down a bit he grabbed her gentle hands and pulled her up the sand, they walked towards the town. “Come darling I’ll take you home!”
“You’re a darling Aros!” She gave him a kiss in his cheek. They walked slowly as they passed the long mountain of barrels that were loaded with coals from the mines. Aros keep walking as she stopped and looked behind her. Sora walked slowly after his son when he caught sight of a bullet, the pistol bullet hit the one of the barrels. Both Aros and Sora ran towards Akira and pushed her out of the way, letting them fall of top of each one. The mountain feel, barrels after barrels, after what it seemed to be over a hundred the barrels stopped and a large crowd began to form, Akira’s eyes began to release tears, Aros was under there and she ran towards the only people who could and would help them. There was no movement under the barrels. The crowd turned with a happy expression on their faces towards Ansem and began applauding him. He had done it he had terminated the Turners.

Not the end yet, but I hope they do live!!! :(

Gamergirl

Silver Member
o man thats a sucky way to die . . .oo but ansem as an assassin . . . thats funny
but i have an idea for what should happen next . . .hmm maybe i'll just pm it to u kairigirl35

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Chapter 20 is here!! Thank u Gamegirl89 4 the idea of Ansem Vs. Sora!!! Anywayz thankz 4 the great reviews and I hope you enjoy chapter 20!!! :D

Chapter 20

Ansem wasn’t happy about it thought he had this sicken feeling inside him, he somehow felt that they were still breathing, they where somewhere alive under there, he didn’t expect Sora to get in the way, maybe just then Aros would have been dead. Suddenly the barrels began to shake, with a huger explosion Sora came holding his son in his arms. He had his black wings in his back, and he had a dark glow around him.
“Mother of god run!!!” people began to yell, as they began to run towards there house for shelter. Ansem was standing there looking at the brunette man, he slowly paced the little boy on the floor and began to unleash more dark power, he took out his sword and cut himself just as Aros did, in the same place but Sora’s cut went deeper, big drops of blood came down to the ground, as it began to shake and Sora began to be covered by his own wings , a dark sphere went around Aros covering and protecting from harm, the sphere began to fly high into the sky where only Sora could reach. Sephiroth’s silver hair began to show. Ansem’s scared face really changed expressions as he saw who was in front of him. He laughed, which made Sephiroth mad. “Brother why do you still use that boy!”
“He is my son; he will always be a hold of my powers!”
“He isn’t your son!” Sephiroth’s anger began to flow trough his veins releasing a dark attack. Ansem dodged the attack and looked at Sephiroth, not taking his eyes out of him. “I’m going to take your boy away like you took mine, if it means by hitting him in the weakest part than I will!!!”
“Sora is strong it is impossible he has a weakness!”
“That’s not true you know Sora heart is running with love for both the red hair princess and that dirty blooded boy!!”
“You shut up now!!” Sephiroth flew down with his sword and began to attack Ansem. Ansem quickly took out a sword and blocked his strong attacks, with a kick he sent Sephiroth back to where he had appeared.
“I took your son Riku because you took my wife, you knew I loved her and you got in the way that is why it is better to loose a love than to loose everything!!”
“Sephiroth she loved me not you! You are wrong it is better to loose everything that to loose a love!!”
“Foolish brother, you still have the same thought as you did years ago, you will never adapt and accept the dark powers!!”
“I guess I’m not used to them!” Sephiroth tried again and attacked Sephiroth; he began to get sick and tired of his brother. “ANSEM YOU HAVEN’T SEEN MY REAL POWER. TIME TO GET MY REINFORCEMENTS!!” Ansem looked at Sephiroth in a funny way; he showed a confused look as he saw his brother put his sword in front of him, the sky began to darken as dark strong winds began to dance around Sephiroth. He began to get ready and he slowly transformed back to Sora, with Sephiroth’s voice he whispered to Ansem, “Sorry brother, your time has come to suffer as I suffered!!” The Sora began to look up at the skies, the tornadoes slowly closed to him as he smiled; he took out his sword and aimed it at Ansem’s chest. “CURSE OF THE BLACK ANGEL!” He said as the winds became black beams from the ground began to blow directly towards Ansem. He began to look at Sora for a final time with a smirk, the attack began to eat everything, the last thing left in a matter f seconds were his skeleton standing like Ansem was before the attack. Slowly the wind blew it and turned it into dust, it blew towards the dark waters. Sora relaxed and his body began to lower, his wings disappeared and he was back to normal, holding his hand across the chest. His crystal sapphire eyes wondered in the sky and caught a glimpse of the dark sphere flying towards him, as it banished in his arms, Akira came running with the crew and with Kairi. The red haired took her boy and walked away from Sora only giving him a glare. Sora’s view began to get blurry and fell to the ground.
Akira looked at the pirate and inside of her she thought she saw Sephiroth giving a smirk of success. Her eyes stared in fear. She turned to Kairi as she began to panic, then she began to scream with tears in her eyes, “Aros, why won’t he wake up! Please talk to me Aros.” The boy’s fragile body only moved as his mother shook him. Akira dropped in tears too, wondering if he was really . . . dead.

:( Sadness Why Aros why?

Last edited:

Gamergirl

Silver Member
wow . . .that wasn't what i had in mind but it still came out pretty good!!!
but ansem and sephiroth as brothers . . i never saw that coming but u could knida figure that out since they both had white hair
but what i wanna know is what happened to aros while he was in that orb thingy????

kairigirl35

Website
kairigirl3550.tripod.com
Hey guyz got my computer fixed earlier!! So here is chapter 21!!! Hope u enjoy it!!! :D

Chapter 21

Aros lay in his bed soundly asleep; he had been asleep for days, which got Akira really worried sick. Her parents would really have a hard time bringing her home. She would sit next to him and pray for his soul. Kairi almost couldn’t go to sleep her mind was too worries sick, Sora hadn’t waken up in days either. She was afraid to lose Aros and Sora. They mend everything to her, more than honor, more than money, and more then jewels.

Sora lay in his bed when he slowly opened his eyes, he remembered the first time he was unconscious. Kairi was there with him. She took care of him and that was when they shared their first kiss. His eyes let out a tear, he couldn’t forget her, and he would never love another. He slowly got up but fell to his knees, his body was too weak, he had used too much energy and he needed more rest. He pulled himself up and made his way towards the door. His crew was sleeping around the cabin, hoping that the captain would wake up and give the next order. Sora shook his head and went back inside his cabin. He laid on the bed hoping that his muscle ache would go away. He closed his eyes and all his memories came rushing back to him, everything. . .

Kairi was sitting next to Aros when he slowly opened his eyes. His eyes looked around the room, memories of everything rushed back, everything that had happen, not only hen got his own memories but he was remembering everything his father’s memories. Their hearts and pains, their destinies were somehow connected by the dark power that Sephiroth gave them. Kairi watched her son sit in the bed thinking, suddenly his eyes began to grow wide his hands shot up to his chest and applied pressure with his hands.
“Aros are you ok?" He looked at her with a sadden face, he remained her of Sora’s sadden face, she quickly looked away, she had to forget him, she needed to, he probably had moved on, maybe he even found someone else. She turned back to Aros and saw him wondering in his thoughts again, still holds in his hands over his chest.

Aros Memories

As his father fought he was in a dark orb. Pain went trough his veins, his mind was in shock and he was unable to open his eyes. He knew his father was fighting because somehow in his head he was looking trough his father’s eyes. Sephiroth appeared and he began to fight with Ansem. Each strike with dark powers he gave Ansem, a little energy was drained from his father and his soul. When his father was back in control he used all of his energy and his energy to summon the attack. Everything went blank from then on for both his and his father only dreaming of their past.

(End of his memories)

Akira opened her eyes, she had been asleep for a while now Aros was quite awake now and was staring at her with a big cheesy smile. She only stared at his eyes, full of pain and sadness. AS much as he tries to hid his emotions from him it was really obvious. She stared at her for a moment the a scream was heard from the guest room across Kairi’s room. Quickly the red haired woman and Akira headed towards the room. They quickly banged the door open and headed inside. With their eyes where wide open, Arieth was on the floor with blood on the side of her face, in front of her was her ex- fiancée standing there shocked and scared.
“What have you done tom y cousin, Wakka?”
“It wasn’t my fault Kairi, ya!!” Her sharp eyes studied his every move and his every expression and emotion. He was standing almost on top of her and had a small expensive vase on his hands. The vase was already broken and most of the end where a few of drops of Arieth’s blood.
“Why did you do it?”
“She was running away with that pirate, I prefer to see her dead than to see her giving birth to that baby. . .”
His words were cut short by Kairi with the mention of that word, “What baby?”
“The baby she was expecting from that pirate, Cloud ya, good thing his captain was weak and uncurious for a week that gave me a chance to kill him ya. He wasn’t immortal anymore. She found out and tried to throw me in jail!!”
“Wakka you bastard!!!!” she said as she slapped his, Kairi ran out the door towards the beach, somehow she needed Sora’s comfort, mad at him or not she needed his strong arms and his soft heartbeat. She needed him badly. Akira also ran towards Aros for comfort, she was afraid to ,loose him, her heart was addicted to his eyes and soul, he was her life was devoted to him forever. It was if destiny had chosen him to win her heart, no matter how bad of reputation she had, and no matter what kind of back ground he had. His aunts cam in with a sadden expression on their face, it must have been traumatizing for them to find out there friends were murdered by some crazy man.

Kairi was sitting at the sandy shore, looking into the ocean, tears formed once again in her eyes. She needed comfort really bad, as she wished for Sora she heard heavy footsteps from behind. A familiar grip began to comfort her. She slowly turned around and looked into his crystal sapphire eyes. She pulled him towards her and gave him a passionate kiss, how she hungered every morning for his sweet lips and how she dreamt of him holding her. As she pulled away he looked straight at her eyes with love and compassion. He smiled at her, as she began to talk. ”Sora I’m so sorry!”
“It’s ok, I forgive you, I can’t live without you Kairi!” He smiled at his back, she slowly pulled herself up when he did so, and they hugged. She pulled his tightly so he would never go, she didn’t want him to let go, she wanted to stay like that forever.
“Kairi I’m leaving again, I have to, and it be best if you and your sisters stay here!” Kairi’s eyes wer filled with more tears, but she understood him well, he had caused a lot of trouble and he was going to get killed, and he was a pirate he needed the to be free on the seas. She just nodded and kissed him one last time.

Akira followed Aros trough the crowd, he was running faster now, running towards the beach, he felt something inside him, he needed to be by his father side. As they reached the beach, he saw his mother and father holding each other. He knew it he was leaving without another word. Sora let go of Kairi and headed towards his ship. “I love you Sora” his mother screamed, she was crying, and she began to shake.
“I love you too Kairi!” his father said as he looked back, as he walked towards the ship. Aros made his way towards his mother followed by Akira. He smiled at her and she hesitantly nodded her head, he began to walk towards his father when Akira’s soft gently hand stooped him.;
“Aros please don’t leave me!!” she screamed holding his hand tighter, he gave a sadden look but as hard as he tried he couldn’t cry, he couldn’t let a tear drop form his eye. Her blue eyes were blurry from the tear coming form her gentle eyes. Her blond hair was messy and was shinning pretty bright with the sun light, Aros was going to miss her. He slowly pulled her towards him and kissed her one last time before he left. What seemed forever they slowly parted starring deeply into each other’s eyes.
“I love you Aros Turner!”
“I love you too Akira, please wait for me, I’ll come back to you and my mother , then we will all be a big happy family!” she smiled and let go of his hand, she walked backwards where Kairi was standing, and as he read her face, Aros smiled at her and whispered. “Thank you” he soon ran after his father’s ship. Sora looked at his son and smiled at him, the beginning of the end was near a new era was coming, the Era of the Piracy Years of Aros Turner. Sora and his son quickly bordered the king of back Hearts and made their way towards the cabin. All the pirates greeted the two and headed began to work fast. Even thought the lost of Cloud they knew everything was going to be ok, now that he was replaced by Aros. The ship slowly made its way onto the horizon, as the sun settled , the pirates were gone again, Kairi and Akira stood there watching the sea, they knew that one day the will come back., one day they will be back for them, to fill the empty part of their hearts.
History is bound to repeat it self. . .
End of Part II

Hope u guyz like part 2 ending!!! tune in for the beggining og part three of You Stole Me Heart!:)

Gamergirl

Silver Member
wakka u @$$hole why'd you have 2 kill cloud . . .aww well
but that was a sad chapter . .sora and aros leave, sora loses his imortality (which really sucks) and now kairi and akira r all alone . . .anywayz part II was great. ya think u can post the beginning of part 3 2day or 2night?

and b4 i 4get . .2 things . .
1. i noticed that back in chapter 18 when da crew turned into those creatures, did donald and goofy transformed? cuz that would seem really wierd and messed up lol
2. umm . . . .dang i 4got . .no wait about the sig, did u ever get it made?

Last edited:

KH_Fan_4_eva

sorry I havnt been on for ages!!!That Chapter was the best(and sadist)Chapter I have ever read in my life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back