• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You shouldn't judge anyone by appearance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

watermage9

Like the title says, I'm watermage9 known as different names on different forums and I joined this community hoping to make plenty of new friends, participate in several discussions, join clubs as well as learn the ropes and help others out.

As my signature and avatar shows I'm a huge Demyx fan and even cosply as him with the sitar in several expos and conventions. I have tons of experience in rpging, and I've graduated college with a degree in general education. I'm also known for my stories, and artwork.

It's a pleasure to meet all of you.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Welcome to KHI watermage, justr read the FAQ and avoid Palmer and you'll be fine. Have fun joining the Demyx Fanclub by the way. Yes, it exists.

watermage9

Thank you so much for the advice. I will enjoy my stay. You will mostly find me probably in the rpg section.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Well, that's good I suppose. The RP section hasn't been going very well...specifically the Original Roleplays though. VM me if you need anything, and add me as a friend if you want to.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Well, that's good I suppose. The RP section hasn't been going very well...specifically the Original Roleplays though. VM me if you need anything, and add me as a friend if you want to.
though you would have to admit it is attempting to revive itself.

welcome to KHI watermage. i'd recommend reading the rules and should any questions or what not develop feel free to PM me.

watermage9

Thank you. I will be sure to look over everything. I'm in the process of updating my profile page.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
oh come now, no hating users in the introduction threads :p

Anyway, welcome to the forums!

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Stories? I'm hoping that they'll be posed in the CW section, and that they don't fail to impress.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Like the title says, I'm watermage9 known as different names on different forums and I joined this community hoping to make plenty of new friends, participate in several discussions, join clubs as well as learn the ropes and help others out.

As my signature and avatar shows I'm a huge Demyx fan and even cosply as him with the sitar in several expos and conventions. I have tons of experience in rpging, and I've graduated college with a degree in general education. I'm also known for my stories, and artwork.

It's a pleasure to meet all of you.

Welcome to KHI, read the FAQ's, Stickies, follow the rules, etc... it's all been said.
Enjoy your time here, it'll be nice to see a new face in the RP and Creative Writing sections.

Welcome to KHI watermage, justr read the FAQ and avoid Palmer and you'll be fine. Have fun joining the Demyx Fanclub by the way. Yes, it exists.

lmao.

watermage9

Thank you. I hope to have fun here and I hope that the rules are strictly enforced unlike khvids.net over there.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider.

May all your posts be merry and bright!

I'm Gildragon. if you get to know me I can be quite....diferent

Back