• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► You Promised......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_Fan_4_eva

right..........Im thinking of the next chapter now so it will be up soon!(And by soon i mean when i remember!)

Last edited:

KH_Fan_4_eva

dark_dutchman said:
weren't you planning to start another fic? anyway, can't wait for the next chappy
yea i think i might.....but i gotta think of the name and the plot first

KH_Fan_4_eva

Well....I gotta think of witch Character its going to be in this chapter so....witch one do you should i do?

KH_Fan_4_eva

MY FANFIC IS DEAD!NOOOOOOOO!THIS WOULDNT OF HAPPENED IF I HAD DONE WHAT EVERYONE(some people)HAD SAID AND MADE A NEW FANFIC!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Uhm, gee.

[insert constructive critisism here]

Where'd you get the name Kaze? From SoraAngel's fic?

But, anyway. Before you post a chapter, I suggest copying and pasting it into a program with SpellCheck, or perhaps finding an Editor or whatever they're called these days. Like others have said, length would also be nice.

:D

KH_Fan_4_eva

YAY PEOPLE!
......ok everyone for once in my life I will be good a listen to what your saying:D
Its just im not a good speller and I cant like copy and paste it onto word because my computer is rubbish and the spelling thing on word wont work,
So I will REALLY try and do my best spelling and I shall call him Roxas(sorry about that) so like I THINK the next chapter will be up soon.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
They have online sites with spellcheck 'n stuff. If you have Yahoo! or AOL or a Hotmail account, they all have spellcheck. It's probably best to just type the chapters there, spellcheck them, and then copy 'n paste to here, or wherever.

KH_Fan_4_eva

Sterling_Silver said:
They have online sites with spellcheck 'n stuff. If you have Yahoo! or AOL or a Hotmail account, they all have spellcheck. It's probably best to just type the chapters there, spellcheck them, and then copy 'n paste to here, or wherever.
Yeah,I do have hotmail but i have no clue how to get onto the spellcheck thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back