• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► You Promised......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_Fan_4_eva

Right.......here's another one but its still from Lilli's point of View!

Chapter 12: A Date I guess?

Sora explained to Lilli how Toby had Kidnapped Kairi, Lilli wasn't really surprised at this all she had to say when Sora had finished was "Not Again,come on I betta show where Toby's Castle is!""He has his own Castle?"Said Sora"Yep,built it not long ago"Lilli said walking forward"Well we better get going!"Sora said walking past Lilli

"uhh,Sora we are ment to go this way"Lilli said pointing to her left."oh"Said Sora blushing,Lilli carried on walking untill they reached a HUGE Castle,Above the Castle was Black coloured clouds,"Kairi's in There!"ora said an angry look on his face,"We no"Lilli and Ziphiroth said together,"ok!ok!Cool it!"Sora said starting to get frighend of the two teens.

As they walked into the Castle there where two hallways one going left one going right,"I'll go left,you two go right"Sora said as he started walking down the hallway.Ziphiroth and Lilli started walking down the hallway,"So what brought you to Dead or Alive then Ziphiroth?"Lilli said looking at him"I had a feeling someone was in trouble"Ziphiroth said smiling,Lilli giggled a bit,"thanks for saving me back there"Lilli said still looking at him,she some how couldn't look away,"Your welcome"Ziphiroth said turning to Lilli,they looked into each others eyes,soon they were so close Lilli could hear his breath,At last there lips touched.

"Well,Well,What do we have here sister?Looks like your in love doesnt it?"Ziphiroth and Lilli both turned to see Toby Standing right in front of them,"Take them away"Toby yelled,a swarm of Heartless apeared,before Ziphiroth could get to his sord they were all over him,soon both of of teens found themself's inside a cell,about 5 cells apart from each other.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Ohhhhh,what will happen next?

Gamergirl

Silver Member
lmao after 15 minutes of knowing each other they start making out xD
but i got a question . . .how does sora and lilli know each other? this is their 1st time meeting right???

also . . . .post another chapter!!!!!!

KH_Fan_4_eva

Gamergirl89 said:
lmao after 15 minutes of knowing each other they start making out xD
but i got a question . . .how does sora and lilli know each other? this is their 1st time meeting right???

also . . . .post another chapter!!!!!!
Sora and Lilli had meet each other when they were REALLY little like 5(well thats what im doing in this story),they had meet each other because Sora's parents knew Lilli's parents so they made friends!I dont no when the next chapter will be up.......I HATE SCHOOL!

KH_Fan_4_eva

dark_dutchman said:
tell me about it. this is my last day of vacation and i really don't want to go to school
Its my last day too.............:( I DONT WANA GO BACK TO SCHOOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back