• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► You Promised......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_Fan_4_eva

lv_kh0720 said:
BUT one thing annoying me, will you please put the commas in order lol
Sorry!Its cuz I have alot of things going on at the momant so you no, I cant keep track of EVERYTHING i do.......and im SOOOOO sorry i havent been on for ages!

Ziphiroth

... dutchman... if they dont call me back by today... i dont got it. but i can hope.. lol but anyways.. i hope they do hire me.. and no i wanna be the fry cook :D lol

Ziphiroth

damn you KH_Fan... lol be lucky Mr. hasnt come on here yet LoL am i right Dark Dutchy? lol she would so be devastated by what he would probably say lol

Mr.

I heard that. >__>
And just for that comment, I'm not going to flame, but I'm giving crit that will bend the minds and crush the hearts and souls of all who read it.

OK.

First of all, it is the shortness of the chapters that irks me.
Literate authors and readers will read long chapters and savour them, rabidly wanting more until their eyes burst out of their heads and their spleens explode for too much awesome-ness.
Now, I know the excuse is, "BUT PEOPLE LIKE SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE WE R LAZY", but that is no reason to tone down the length of your chapters.
Length = pwn for the literate fanfiction writers.

Second of all, the over-all style is...ehh.
I mean, the plot is clunky, the action and other such things don't flow, and over-all, the dialouge and descriptions need work.
You need to PRACTICE. A lot. (This is not an offensive comment, so do not flame.)

And finally, don't refer to Roxas as Kaze.
Use his real name, if that even is Roxas.

Last edited:

Mr.

dark_dutchman said:
convert your eyes, children!! that man is the devil!!

you can't hurt me even if you try. i have soul nor heart

But you have a body. >=D
And thus, I shall harm that with mah truck.
*truckrams Dark Dutchman*

*pokes review above*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back