• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► You Promised......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Smitey

Hmmm... This is good. I can't wait for a showdown between Sora and Toby, SMAK 'IM SORA!! DoA STYLE!! If he doesn't I'll do it for him :p.

THEY TOOK ZIPHIROTH'S SWORD!! THEY SHALL PAY!!! *pulls out humungous keyblade and starts smacking heartless* guess how I got my name.

Ziphiroth

-laughs and flies in taking his blade back and lands softly- "Heh.." he smirks as he hooks the blade back onto his back and kicks the heartless into the shin.

KH_Fan_4_eva

Im soooooooooooo sorry I 'ent been on for ages!

Chapter 13:The right place at the wrong time

Riku walked through the streets of Dead or Alive,
Kaze was walking quetly behind him,

"So do you think you'll find Sora here?"Kaze said looking around,
"I have no idea"Riku wispered.

Before Kaze could say anything else a HUGE blinding flash of white light apeared,
A girl walked out of the light and looked around.

She was wearing a white dress and some white shoes,
She had the lovely blonde hair that reached her shoulders.

"Naminè?"Kaze said walking towards the girl,
"Kaze!"The girl yelled!
She ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug you could EVER think of.

"What are you doing here Naminè?"Kaze said into her ear

Naminè looked up"To help you silly!"
Riku just stared at the couple in front of him,in too much shock to say anything.

Kaze stepped away from Naminè.

"What do you mean "help me"?"Kaze asked staring at her,

"Well,Your ment to meet this guy named Sora and-"Naminè was cut off by the sound of Riku yelling"YOU NO WHERE SORA IS?!"

Naminè just stared at Riku then said"yes......as I was saying,and because he trying to save a girl named Kairi from somone named Toby,I-"

She was cut off again"SOMONES GOT KAIRI?!"Riku screamed.

"Can you stop doing that please?!"Naminè said giving Riku a cold glance,

Riku backed away"Whatever you say"he said scared

"As I was saying before,And he is trying to save Kairi his girlfriend,so its going to be hard for you too find him if he could be anywhere!"Naminè said

"Ok"Kaze said"We better start trying to find him"

"Come on Riku"Naminè said walking away

"HOW DOES SHE NO MY NAME?!"Riku Yelled.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Sorry it wasnt very long....and sorry I havent been on here for ages!:(

Last edited:

dark_dutchman

on the fine line between being depressed and being
wicked chapter, humoristic as wel. but i'm confused (wich doesn't take alot >.>)
how did Kaze change to Roxas? how come Riku doesn't remember Naminé i tought he still got his memory? and is this story after KH2 or has it nothing to do with it? hope you get some slack from those teachers(slavedrivers).

KH_Fan_4_eva

dark_dutchman said:
wicked chapter, humoristic as wel. but i'm confused (wich doesn't take alot >.>)
how did Kaze change to Roxas? how come Riku doesn't remember Naminé i tought he still got his memory? and is this story after KH2 or has it nothing to do with it? hope you get some slack from those teachers(slavedrivers).
opps i didnt mean to put Roxas!and mine is all about Riku has never met Naminè.And its sorta to do after KH,so really it my made-up story after KH

Ziphiroth

... nice chapter KH_Fan_4_eva... havn't talked to you in a while.. are you keeping up-to-date with my fic? lol... i got an interview lined up for McDonalds on monday :D

Ziphiroth

ty dutchy.. lol ill need it... its the first real interview ive ever had... lol normally my friend or my mother has set me up with one so they already know about me

lv_kh0720

KH_Fan_4_eva, great chapter! Now I have a little personal talking to you :D...your fanfic is no rubbish (have you read what D_S said in Life's Struggle? I'm totally not agree, your fanfic is good and it improves, in my opinion)

Now leave the personal thingy....I WANT ANOTHER CHAPPYYYYYYYYYY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back