• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► You Promised......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_Fan_4_eva-2

She didnt eat anything.....It waz most likely because I made her go on a ride called Wipe Out 3 times (The 2nd scarest ride in the park) , the Scarest ride in the park twice, a loop rollercoster, a ride called X Factory and when we were on the waltzer she threw up
0_0

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
I've never been on a rollercoaster:cry:
Just so you know, I'm crazy. I wear singlet tops/halters/etc, shorts/skirts and thongs in winter. AND I DON'T EVEN GET COLD FROM THAT!!!! And the weather is meant to be fairly cold in winter. But it's autumn now. My birth month. 5 DAYS EVERYONE!!!!! (I'm gonna annoy you all with my brithday countdown, just so you know):toungesmile:

SoraLuvsKairi

You've never been on a rollercoaster!? You could dare me to go on any rollercoaster and i will do it! If you live in the US i would say that's very unAMERICAN!!!!!

AND HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!!!*just in case im not here when it's your b-day*

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay I want a new chapter so put it up when you get on Eva.
Also I have been on a roller coaster called the scripoin (can't spell) when I was 6 and I was shaking when I got off. Also time warp in G. Lake is fun!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back