• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► You Promised......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.

dark_dutchman said:
i'm so sick of that truck (happened before). why doesn't anybody tries something original

P.S.: please stop poking my posts, i'm running out of signs that says that Cerberus is guarding them

I was poking my review. D:

And I will...
*truckrams Ziphiroth*

Ziphiroth

*slings his blade over his shoulder and slashes the tires before the truck hits him* God i love being a Lit. author lol

Mr.

Ziphiroth said:
*slings his blade over his shoulder and slashes the tires before the truck hits him* God i love being a Lit. author lol

Literate?
Pah, I can show you literate-ness-icity, and it pwnz j00. >__>

But NO MORE SPAMMING.

KH_Fan_4_eva

Did you no something?I think im starting to control my anger!YAY!Oh yeah and i will start calling him Roxas then AND, if you read some of the chapters before this one you would see that i Do,do long chapters sometimes but the last chapter i did i knew i had to do one about roxas and riku and i couldnt think one up so i did a short one instead!

Ziphiroth

whats is anger? lol i come from a violent arse family and im the only one who can actually keep his head in a tight situation. like fights and shit.. theres also some other things like i almost never get mad or scared lol

lv_kh0720

Hmmmmmm no flamin war, that's a good sign :D
I see Mr.'s here, and about your second-of-all, I gotta say that I agree but it's still OK, if you said it really literate WHAAA?? lol
no more spamming please, where's the next chap?

Ziphiroth

yes.. NEW CHAP NEW CHAP! or atleast tkame me for pancake!
PANCAKES!~!~!~!~!~!~!PANCAKES!~!~!~!~!~!~!PANCAKES !~!~!~!~!~!~!PANCAKES!~!~!~!~!~!~!PANCAKES!~!~!~!~ !~!~!PANCAKES!~!~!~!~!~!~!PANCAKES!~!~!~!~!~!~!PAN CAKES!~!~!~!~!~!~!PANCAKES!~!~!~!~!~!~!PANCAKES!~! ~!~!~!~!~!PANCAKES!~!~!~!~!~!~!PANCAKES!~!~!~!~!~! ~!PANCAKES!~!~!~!~!~!~!PANCAKES!~!~!~!~!~!~!PANCAK ES!~!~!~!~!~!~!PANCAKES!~!~!~!~!~!~!PANCAKES!~!~!~ !~!~!~

KH_Fan_4_eva

Ziphiroth said:
yes.. NEW CHAP NEW CHAP! or atleast tkame me for pancake!
PANCAKES!~!~!~!~!~!~!PANCAKES!~!~!~!~!~!~!PANCAKES !~!~!~!~!~!~!PANCAKES!~!~!~!~!~!~!PANCAKES!~!~!~!~ !~!~!PANCAKES!~!~!~!~!~!~!PANCAKES!~!~!~!~!~!~!PAN CAKES!~!~!~!~!~!~!PANCAKES!~!~!~!~!~!~!PANCAKES!~! ~!~!~!~!~!PANCAKES!~!~!~!~!~!~!PANCAKES!~!~!~!~!~! ~!PANCAKES!~!~!~!~!~!~!PANCAKES!~!~!~!~!~!~!PANCAK ES!~!~!~!~!~!~!PANCAKES!~!~!~!~!~!~!PANCAKES!~!~!~ !~!~!~
lol!sorry i havent been on here!I will get it up sometime this week!I might even put it up later today!

KH_Fan_4_eva

Ok!Here it is!

Chapter 13: Why does this always happen to me?

The Cold chains made shivers go down Kairi's spine, since Toby had brought her to the castle she had been chained to a wall.

Toby did bring her food and water to have but she would never accept it, she would always just yell "I would never touch somthing from you unless Sora was with me!" and he would always end up saying back to her "Oh, he will be...." then laughing like a mad man........

But he was a mad man..........

So that ment he was just laughing like everyone else did in his own way........

Weird, thought Kairi.

It had been a few days since she had first got here.....and been chained to a wall.

After a while Toby came over to her and said to her "So how are you likeing my castle then?"

"Oh!Its the best place ive been all year!" Kairi said coldly at him.

"Dont you be like that with me!"Toby yelled,

"Make me!" Kairi yelled back,

They fighted about this for about half an hour then Kairi said "Why cant you just let me go?!"

"Because you just go run off with your little boyfriend and i will be kicked to a pulp and wont get you or my kingdom!" Toby yelled.

Kairi just sighed and looked to her side,

"But I no what would cheer you up!" Toby said with a grin

"Nothing could make me happy unless you let me go and be with Sora and my friends!" Kairi said looking at him trying REALLY not badly to kick him there and then.

"Oh this will make you happy!" Toby said with a grin and stepped foward towards her,

"Try me" Kairi said.

"Were getting married"

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXXxXxXxXxX
What will happen next!
Find out soon!

Last edited:

KH_Fan_4_eva

sorasheart281 said:
i have one thing to say it would sux to be kairi i would kill him rite then and there
lol!I would too!but you no if i had put that there would be no story lol!

KH_Fan_4_eva

I think im gonna have the next chapter up soon, but sorry if i forget about it and dont post it for a while!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back