• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► You People may Not care.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
Holy Craper Doodles.

My Father just called me and told me the news i have been yearing to hear.

My court date is June 26 2007.

Its finally Happening.. Omg..Its almost over.. This was a much need push for my sanenes.

So, its finally beging.. God.. This is going to be a long ride. XD My Dad has his letter, mum dosnt.. So she will be getting it soon.

(Fun.)

-Yurai

I think you might be old enough to choose which parent to go with. Best of luck, man! My parents divorced when i was, like two, or something, and now ive got to switch between houses WEEKLY! Seriously, hope everything goes well! :D

Electropop

Website
www.myspace.com
Lol.

Long Story short i live with my mum who only keeps me becouse i am worth over 1000 bucks per month. She treats me like dirt, and we fight nonstop. So ever since this has been going on, i have been stuck living in hell.

I told my dad a year ago in JUNE ODD ENOUGH That i want to move with him. Since then we have been trying to settale out of court. Which isnt working. So now we have the date.

Alot of people will be testifiny on me behave. Hopefully this will be over before School begins.

I can finally Relax.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
I'm glad you're happy dear. I wihs the best of luck for you. ;)

~Aly

Electropop

Website
www.myspace.com

God.. Why do i hate this hell hole?

Ugh Today was hell, I went with my Mum and Step dad for my Mum to take a test..Well the thing was NO ONE SHOWED UP! I Work up at Flipen 7 in the Mroing to go with them! The whole time i was yelled at saying "We, wouldnt be in the mess if it wasnt for you!" I was stuck with them the whole time! I felt like i wanted to kill myself..

Well. When we waited for 45 minutes, we left. When we got in the car my Mum closes the door and turns and looks at me and Smirks, " Well, i Guess no one really does care for you, since no one Showed up."

My Step father was like, "Your Father dosnt love you, He only wants you for your Money."

Im Worth over 1000 Per month..

I feel like Crap right now...I feel like I want to die.

Electropop

Website
www.myspace.com
I was wondering when someone would ask me that Question.

Okay. -takes a deep breath-

My Father is Disabled by ILL, My Mom Is Disabled by the state of Mo. My mum, gets money for her and for me since im the only child, Same with my Dad. But since both sides are in a differnt state, I get money from both.

Each time I gain a new age it goes up by 200. You do the Math, So, since i am 15 im worth over 1000 bucks per month from both states.

And non of the Money goes torwards me, which its made for.

Go Figure.

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
Though I don't understand the whole story, I'm happy to see things are turning out the way you hoped they will. It's really sad how these kind of problems have to happen, but some people just aren't fit for parenting. Hope you get to move in with your dad!
Don't worry about any of the things your step-dad tries to tell you, either. He just doesn't want to lose the cash they get from you, just like your mother. Which is disgusting.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Dangit, your mom is uncaring! What is she, a drug addict? A drunk? Or some snob who doesn't deserve to be called "mom"? As court would say; "...Anything that you say can be or will be used against you.". I hope you get to live with your dad. Seesh, parents these days. One day they bring you to the world, the next they don't care about you. And your life is priceless! I don't see why they have to put some bounty on you. Greedy uncaring Step Father and Birth Mom... Best of luck winning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back