• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You may have heard this berfore...but does anyone know how to be Ice Cream Beat?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guernsey

Awards
I am on Ventus's storyline and I am in Disney Town but I have trouble with Ice Cream Beat. Are there any tips on how can I beat this challenge?

Light

faster than
Awards
There's not much I can offer but practice, practice, practice. Honestly, this part bummed me out for like 30 minutes.

The skills come into effect later as well though, there are a few shotlocks that use the same mechanic, and when you get well at the timing from the icecream mission they really pack a punch.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
When I was attempting Ice Cream Beat I went with the flow of the music, but the harder ones have notes that are a bit off-beat. :I
Anyway, it's a hard mini-game, so just keep at it and good luck.

Guernsey

Awards
I finally beat it but I am not doing it again because the Ice Cream Beat minigame didn't really have any sort of rhythm to it or maybe I am the one who off beat.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
When I was attempting Ice Cream Beat I went with the flow of the music, but the harder ones have notes that are a bit off-beat. :I
Anyway, it's a hard mini-game, so just keep at it and good luck.
this x1 million. its what I do all the time and it works. even better if you can count beats.

I finally beat it but I am not doing it again because the Ice Cream Beat minigame didn't really have any sort of rhythm to it or maybe I am the one who off beat.
It follows the melody more than the rhythm. as I suggested, you were somewhat off-beat.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I would just practice the songs over, over, and over until I had the notes and timing pretty much memorized. It also helps to know where you have to be to get the notes in each part of the song. Keeping the beat sometimes helped me, but not a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back